1. Dan And Jordan are two silly brothers who remain in the race, for two reasons...good luck, and other's people stupid decisions. They (and the rest of the teams) don't show any kind of passion or drive, regardless of what kind of situation they're in (win or lose).
2. Yes, it is bad..!! look at the rankings......!!!!!!!! and also, they're no so much reasons to watch this season..they're boring to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I would sing up; i just can't cuz im not in the USA...!!! how cold the water was? if you re-watch that episode, you'll see (i hope) that they were wearing a special swimsuit that protects them from the cold water....and about the lama, how much a lama can run in a enclosed space?? Bungee jump..you think that's hard? just close your eyes and go!!! i mean........!LOL
4. Yeah, cowboys will have a better average, but are they the strongest and most memorable team? do they deserve the winning? i really doubt it....People have their own opinion, and if you ask me (and more than half of America) all those teams are dead on their books.!!
5. They're differents level of difficulty, and obviously the speed bump's level is the lowest!! the hay switchback is in a really high level...my opinion is that the speed bumps should be on a medium-high level.....And as i say, they're stupid people..!!!! cuz obviously smart people, will throw all pain away and think wisely, instead of just guess who should be. Margie and Luke and Tammy and Victor are obviously smart racers cuz they choose to u-turn their biggest competition at that time...learn from the best people.!
spurring on more debate (NOT arguing, i hate arguing):
1. I feel Jordan has got to be THE most passionate racer this season. It may not show all the time, but he has a love for the race and a pure enjoyment for every thing that he's doing. I mean, he climbed across the top of the freakin' Singapore Flyer- when he's deathly afraid of heights. And Dan, although he doesn't have a passion for racing, has amazing strength and character for STILL racing, when he hates traveling. His passion for making sure his brother is happy, no matter the cost is a great thing to see.
2. So, you're saying that a team doesn't deserve to win because they had a couple bad legs? What happened to whoever makes it to the end deserves to be there? Making it farther in the race involves skill, knowledge, luck, and social grace (both with teams and locals). Although some of the remaining teams don't have some of those, some of the "stronger" eliminated teams, were definitely lacking in others.
3. the water task was more of a time consuming task, than a "difficult" task. The amount of time to put the wet suits on, put that stupid bird contraption and climb up to the dock, jumping off, getting out of the contraption while being suspended in water, swimming a decent distance to AND from the buoy, getting the wet suits off; putting all of that together, it takes a good chunk of time. And the llamas can be very unpredictable and volatile, and I believe once they choose one, they have to stick to it. So, if they got a foul tempered one (which is super easy with llamas), they're stuck with it. They only seemed easy because they edited it down to 1 minute per team for the show. and bungee jumping can be a difficult task, whether you're scared of heights or not. and there were definitely "easier" tasks in seasons past.
4. the cowboys are the strongest team this season, and one of the more memorable ones. again, any team that makes it to the end, deserves to win. they made it there, other teams didn't, simple as that. you can whine and complain all you want, but it will not change the fact that those teams are there, and your favorites are gone.
5. speed bumps are supposed to be easy, like was stated several times in this thread already. the switchback was only hard because they chose to use the TOUGHEST task in race history. and again, were Joe and Heidi and Carol and Brandy NOT strong teams? Do they all of a sudden deserve to not be U-turn, just for the reasoning? They were both still reasonable threats, and I, myself, would've U-turned Carol/Brandy at that point in the race, knowing of the imminent memory challenge that is coming with the finale.
This season isn't as bad as everyone claims. There are countless times where the teams I'm rooting for don't make it as far as I'd like, but does that make those seasons "bad seasons?" No, look past the teams, and look at the race in general.