Author Topic: S20 EP9: Survivor History  (Read 12697 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S20 EP9: Survivor History
« on: April 08, 2010, 05:19:51 PM »
Thursday
April 15
   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
Survivor History

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S20 EP9: Survivor History
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 05:21:04 PM »

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
I need to stop looking at these.
 :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 02:08:33 PM »
A SECRET MESSAGE PASSED BETWEEN TRIBES COULD GO DOWN AS EITHER THE DUMBEST OR BOLDEST MOVE IN SURVIVOR HISTORY, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, APRIL 15 "Survivor History" - Convinced that a women's alliance is running the Villains tribe, The Heroes develop a risky strategy in an effort to align themselves with one of the game's most notorious players, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Thanks to survivorphoenix for this promo:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »
Typical. Russell thinks that he planted a 'Russell Seed' in the Heroes minds and thats why they gave him the idol.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 07:21:11 PM »
I'm running a bit behind so won't do any updates...but PLEASE feel free to jump on in!!

Tell us what you think about this episode! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 08:04:03 PM »
i hate to say this but surely after 20 seasons, it is ridiculous to give away something to do with immunity? :groan:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »
Typical. Russell thinks that he planted a 'Russell Seed' in the Heroes minds and thats why they gave him the idol.

Not quite true.  I suspect that the Heroes came up with the idea on their own -- or at least Colby, J.T. and Rupert did -- and RussHell merely took advantage of it.  But RussHell has such a huge ego, so no wonder he thinks he planted a "Russell Seed" in their minds.  Jerk.

Belle Book

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 08:16:11 PM »
Oh my gosh!

You know...HAD there been a woman's alliance like Parvati's last season, that could actually have been a brilliant move.

But JT's mistake was in ASS-U-ME ing that there was one this time....he of course didn't know that things were very different this time around!! :res:

But in general....never give away your power!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 08:47:42 PM »
The Heroes did come up with the "all female alliance" on their own.  To be more specific J.T did. Both he and Rupert have said it.
Amanda seems to be the only one that didn't think it was a good idea

Boy is J.T going to be surprised when he see's Parvart next week.  Can't wait

Not quite true.  I suspect that the Heroes came up with the idea on their own -- or at least Colby, J.T. and Rupert did -- and RussHell merely took advantage of it.  But RussHell has such a huge ego, so no wonder he thinks he planted a "Russell Seed" in their minds.  Jerk.

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 05:36:23 AM »
I'm sorry JT, it's really "SURVIVOR HISTORY".

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 05:49:18 AM »
I can't wait for next week and i'm in love with Sandra! She's AMAZING!!! :lol:

GO SANDRA, AMANDA AND PARV!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 10:28:04 AM »
Hey did you all hear that last nite?? that was me reaching out and bopping    :hammer   :rodeo JT right on the noggin!! :groan:  Obviously I'm  not a fan of empowering others  while playing survivor :lol3: but that's you life line kid and you GAVE it away!

tell me why it was the guys we Saw gloating over that plan? :duno:

Amanda and Candice did the right thing. they didn't show emotion regarding their thoughts.. that will save them later on down the line I'm sure. and they know they all can vote on sending JT out cuz he doesn't have the HI anymore! :lol:

I love that we finally got to see Parvati proclaim she is the queen! that was awesome!!  }:>

:lol: I love that in next weeks coming attractions we get to see sandra "working"  to save herself by giving Rupert the heads up :tup: that should be fun to watch!

I unfortunately feel that no matter what the outcome is at the merge that if Jerri doesn't win Immunity  she'll be ousted next.

For some reason i see the finale being parvarti and amanda.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 06:46:01 PM »
Thoughts for this eppy:

1. JT isn't 100% dumb. I commend him for investing such an "INGENIOUSLY DUMB" move! It's a risk 9 out of 10 people wouldn't do. But if JT have only watched how Russell played during Samoa and how Russell allies with girls, this would not have happened. However, it's still foolish to give someone your idol, without knowing what happens inside his/her brain, let alone that the person is at the other tribe!

But if they knew that Sandra and Courtney are left out from the Villains, and JT gave the idol to them, then that could be a 1/10000000 opportune time to get rid of Russell. I only wish that would had happened.  :groan:

2. PARVATI IS THE QUEEN! The viper bites anyone who clashes with her, and she doesn't want to be tamed by someone! I hope she wins this game. Parvati really is the girl who played the Survivor with her wits and, as her main asset, her CHARMS! I hope she wins the game! I hope she wins the game! I hope she wins the game x1000!  :lol:

3. Sandra is entertaining this episode! I love how she frankly answers everything! I also want her to win this game!

BTW, if Survivor continues to be this wonderful and exciting every episode, then they would definitely put down The Amazing Race's winning streak at the Emmys. Sorry to say this, but I believe that would happen  :(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »
Parv, Sandra, Candice and Amanda. I'm in love with women this season. Russell is cool but can be very egotistical. J.T should go next! Rupert is really stupid this season and I don't know why but I've a feeling he's going to go far!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 01:29:16 AM »
Giving up an Immunity necklace to someone who told you a lie straight in the face was dumb. Giving an Immunity Idol to someone who's from the other tribe in which you don't know what's going on and just assumed that the person was in trouble tops everything else. Man... That move could potentially just wipe out all the Heroes. I can't believe the group went ahead with J.T.'s decision! I'm pissed not because J.T. killed himself, that I don't care about, but he just gave all the advantage to the Villains and killed all of the Heroes. Gosh!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 08:00:16 AM »
What I don't understand is how no one tried to stop him.  They just all assumed that it was a female alliance dominating.  LIke amanda said "How do you know Russell is not involved"?  I give credit to Amanda for thinking on her own and for that I hope she lasts longer in the game.  J.T and the Hero guys should all be voted out first

STupid, Stupid, Stupid

Giving up an Immunity necklace to someone who told you a lie straight in the face was dumb. Giving an Immunity Idol to someone who's from the other tribe in which you don't know what's going on and just assumed that the person was in trouble tops everything else. Man... That move could potentially just wipe out all the Heroes. I can't believe the group went ahead with J.T.'s decision! I'm pissed not because J.T. killed himself, that I don't care about, but he just gave all the advantage to the Villains and killed all of the Heroes. Gosh!

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 05:11:11 AM »
According to Insiders, Amanda, Candice, and Colby all tried to talk him off the ledge.  But he was steadfast in sticking with the plan.  He wasn't getting swayed.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 08:00:27 AM »
I'm surprised that none of that was shown to us.  You'd think they would have shown at least a part of that.

At least we know that Amanda Candice and Colby are not completely daffed too  :lol:

According to Insiders, Amanda, Candice, and Colby all tried to talk him off the ledge.  But he was steadfast in sticking with the plan.  He wasn't getting swayed.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »

So, it looks like Amanda, Candice and Colby all had more common sense than J.T.  Too bad he didn't listen to them.  Idiot.

Belle Book

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 08:37:20 AM »
I believe that spoilers have said this was a GROUP decision...not a unilateral JT decision. ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »
I believe that spoilers have said this was a GROUP decision...not a unilateral JT decision. ???
So the editing said.  It was really just J.T.'s, with Rupert being the main supporter of it.  Amanda and Candice only liked it in that it took power away from the one person on the tribe they didn't trust, but other than that, they didn't think it was all that smart, either.