Author Topic: S20 Episode 6 Banana Etiquette 03/24  (Read 18521 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S20 Episode 6 Banana Etiquette 03/24
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 08:02:34 PM »
Votes: all for James including Amanda!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2010, 08:03:30 PM »
Peach, thanks for the play by play, we were out and just got home, now I don't have to watch later.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 08:05:38 PM »
Oh no, watch, it was a good one!!

Poor Tyson though, worse if you can only blame yourself!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2010, 08:07:45 PM »
Oh no, watch, it was a good one!!

Poor Tyson though, worse if you can only blame yourself!

Gotta watch AI. LOL.. But I will watch after it. Sounds like a good one! Russ is one tricky devil isn't he? Poor Tyson!  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2010, 09:23:12 AM »
OK What a GREAT episode!   :jumpy:

Sandra's comments while voting to Russell to "wash his ass in the ocean" OMG!!  :lol3:

Russell giving  giving the idol to parviti!! :groan:(didn't think he was gonna) but what a move! and  it paid off BIG TIME!!

What is Rob gonna do now?  :duno: he must know he can't trust coach??  it's him and sandra with thier butts   :girly  hangin out there!

cya Tyson!  if you thought your way was the best regarding voting then why "go along" with Robs?? it cost you the game.  :waves:

We got a great shot of amanda's   :girly  in the challenge , a covered  candice"hoo hoo", russell playing the idol and james going home!

What an episode!! :wohoo: :wohoo:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2010, 09:37:31 AM »
What a great episode.  I haven't watched Survivor in several seasons but am loving this.  Spoilers may state some facts but in no way can they impart what really happens.  The looks at all of the jury members faces when Russell did his thing was just priceless.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »
The way this episode goes and how Russell managed to get Tyson to be part of his own downfall = FTW.

Russell is an amazing Survivor player, there's no doubt with that. But i'm still not a fan. I'm seriously not a fan of him and i do not respect his game play at all. But i give my hat to him, and agree that he's an amazing player.

Parvati had a close shave tonight.. and by saving her, Russell managed to keep an ally close to himself. Without ANY idol.. it will be amazing to see how Parvati or Russell continue on with the game.

Bye James, you're not missed. What an annoying and most underserving villian. And i think the fact that Colby lies low and accepting his own problems.. is as respectable for me as well.

Rob.... i have a feeling Rob might be losing his steam to Russell very very soon. :lol:

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2010, 04:16:51 PM »
That episode was crazy. A top 5 alltime best ep for sure.
Someones going to have to explain to me tho why Tyson voted for Parv and not Russell as planned  :duno:
I'm getting ready to watch again and will try to figure this out myself, but if anyone knows and can explain would be great  ;)

I think James and Amanda are dating. "I love you" "I love you too babe" I sooo think so  :groan: 
I'm glad she came to her senses and voted for the team and not just herself.  Banana Etiquette was hysterical.  Evan Jeff laughed at that one.  I bet Colby kicks ass next ep

That is so mean when one team has to watch the other team eat food in front of them while they're starvin.  I hate that part
Candice, after their done eating "ohh they had bread" Good observation kid   :groan:

Without the immunity idol I wonder how Russell is goin to try to save himself.  Rob is definitely gunning for him next week.  I want to see Russell get voted out in the context of the game.  I want to see him leave so we don't have to hear how much of a great player he thinks he is.  He has to change his social game to have a chance of winning and it doesn't look like he has.

Rob for the win :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2010, 06:52:52 PM »
Hey bostonfan!! :waves:

i read in probst blog that tyson did himself in. he was supposed to vote for Russell but switched up  to parvati so he would still be in good with russell.  russell had a talk w/tyson and said he couldn't save parvati and was gonna vote her out so tyson thought his vote would be a throwaway  :groan:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:51:37 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline jack_bauer_fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • A big WHEW!
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2010, 08:53:30 PM »
Russell is indeed one of the best players in survivor history! that's what last episode says.

btw, check out my recap http://abigwhew.weebly.com/2/post/2010/03/survivor-heroes-vs-villains-episode-6-recap-boston-rob-vs-russell-part-1.htm

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 10:07:38 AM »
I still can't get over that Tyson believed Russell.  He messed up royally.  If he really thought it through he would have realized
that voting for Russell was best.  Tyson is going to be kicking himself for a long time over this.

Did you hear the end of his confessional. "I'm still great"  :groan:

The guy is a pill

Hey bostonfan!! :waves:

i read in probst blog that tyson did himself in. he was supposed to vote for Russell but switched up  to parvati so he would still be in good with russell.  russell had a talk w/tyson and said he couldn't save parvati and was gonna vote her out so tyson thought his vote would be a throwaway  :groan:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »
Yeah the Villains' TC was a huge blindside! And I loved the whole episode! This season rox!!!

But with that, I'll still be looking forward to the day that using an HII will not get you and your ally through the next round (aka Rob's plan did not work, it was the same plan as Mikey B's in Micro but that backfired as well). If I could just see that re-vote thing successfully, I'd be happy. =)
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 01:40:14 AM »
The TC with the Villains was INsane! If Tyson would have just stuck to the three-way tie, Russell would have been gone. That would have been awesome. But this just goes to show how amazing a player Russell is. He not only plays the HII correctly everytime, he's just great at manipulating people to his advantage. Tyson believed him when he said he was writing Parvati's name down, and that was the cause of Tyson's boot. Tyson killed himself. Oh well.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`