Author Topic: Top 10 Boys Performance Discussion  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Top 10 Boys Performance Discussion
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:06:34 AM »
Just a few who stood out.

Michael Lynche - I couldn't even remember who he was last week, but he totally blew me away with his performance this week. It was soulful and totally showed his personality. It was an awesome opening to the show, best, if not one of the best of the night, in my opinion.

Alex Lambert - Wow! That was a tremendous improvement from last week. I remember him looking awkward and terrified last week but this week, even though the nerves still showed, he was way better. You know, I really, really LOVE his voice! But much as it was a smooth performance, it wasn't really impressive, guess he has to work on that.

Tim Urban - I actually enjoyed his performance, and I was cheering when Simon disagreed with the other judges! Again, nothing too impressive about it but like Alex, he improved leaps and bounds from last week and that's important. And I thought that the song really suited him, laidback and easy.

Lee Dewyze - Definitely very competent vocally. I wasn't sure if it was a great song choice though, he sounded kinda like Hinder's lead singer to me. But I'm really liking this guy now, I think he's got an awesome character and an awesome voice. He just needs to loosen up on stage!

So based on the past two weeks' performances, I really think that these are the 6 guys who should make it through to the top 12 - Andrew, Aaron, Lee, Alex, Casey and Michael. But of course, Idol never ever goes as planned, there're bound to be "injustice" eliminations along the way. And of course, we've still got a third week!

Based on last night, I think that John and Jermaine might be the ones eliminated.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Top 10 Boys Performance Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 05:13:30 PM »
I agree. Big Mike did great, he sounds even better when I play it back without the distractions of the audience. Alex Lambert. He has a good voice. Simon's right, don't talk about being nervous and/or being sick!

A friend pointed out that Adam Lambert only got a few days to get ready last week and this week he was better prepared and did better.

Lee Dewyze also did a good job and seemed to be the most popular last night when I tried to vote. Last week it took me an hour to get through for Andrew Garcia, not this week.

I have liked Casey James but he is beginning to get on my nerves. He's got a smirk on his face and it seems like a big joke to him. Last week was a joke with Kara and the cougar thing but he better start listening to what they are telling him and pick better songs.

I think the ones in danger are John Park, Todrick Hall and Jermaine Sellers.

Who do Y'all think is in danger tomorrow night?

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Top 10 Boys Performance Discussion
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:56:00 AM »
Booted: John Park and Jermaine Sellers. John is better than what we got to see, I wish him well. Jermaine learned, unfortunately, that it never pays to argue with Simon. Never!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.