Author Topic: Billy the Extrminator ~ Season 2  (Read 4103 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Billy the Extrminator ~ Season 2
« on: March 02, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »
I never expected to love this show last year but I did. Now Billy and his family are back for Season 2!

Season Two Premiere on A&E
Wednesday, March 10 10:30/9:30C

"In this funny family docusoap about the zaniest pest removal company on the planet, we join Billy Bretherton and his family members as they are called to take care of Louisiana's worst pest problems. And it's a big business in the swamp-like state of Louisiana. Although there are numerous other pest control companies in the state, Vexcon is the only team that handles all types of animal removal. From tiny ants to giant snakes, Billy and his team have seen everything.

Keeping it in the family, Billy The Exterminator ™ runs Vexcon with the help of his brother Rick, who he describes as "just as crazy as me," his droll father Bill Sr., his sassy Mom Donnie, who runs the offices, and his beloved wife Mary. A former US Air Force Sergeant, and a 15-year pest management industry veteran, Billy has taken a militaristic approach to pest control - and is emerging a victor."

Source: http://www.aetv.com/billy-the-exterminator/about/

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Billy the Extrminator ~ Season 2
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 11:22:05 AM »
TL!! :hugs:!!

I love this show! :jumpy: i woulda never looked at it if you didn't mention it! it's hysterical!  :lol3: and now i tivo last season's and this one!

where did they find this guy!!  :lol3:

Nice hook up TL! :teddy:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 09:18:55 AM »
You're welcome! Billy was "discovered" on Dirty Jobs appropriately on the Discover Channel.  :lol:  When I first saw his show promo'd I thought how could this be interesting or entertaining but it is.   :snicker:

We lived in Shreveport for a few years, I didn't know about all the bugs and critters there and that was a good thing! :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 01:02:25 PM »
YEAH!! Billy's back!! :jumpy: well maybe i've just ignored him sisnce i was ionvolved in Big Brother :lol3:

It was great to see that  he's back doing his thing no matter how korny it is at times!

the father Bill looks like his health issues wore on him some.. but i was glad to see an episode with him and his wife in it.

Darn is ther any state other than Louisina that has this over run of wasps?? it's amazing  they dont get really ill from all the stinging that billy took. i know his brother is highly allergic. i cant imagine what the film crew is wearing when they  go to these houses!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 09:46:12 PM »
YEAH!! Billy's back!! :jumpy: well maybe i've just ignored him sisnce i was ionvolved in Big Brother :lol3:

It was great to see that  he's back doing his thing no matter how korny it is at times!

the father Bill looks like his health issues wore on him some.. but i was glad to see an episode with him and his wife in it.

Darn is ther any state other than Louisina that has this over run of wasps?? it's amazing  they dont get really ill from all the stinging that billy took. i know his brother is highly allergic. i cant imagine what the film crew is wearing when they  go to these houses!

Billy has a new look, new bandanna with Vexcon designs.  :lol:  We lived in a suburb of Shreveport for a number of years, other than hideously sized water bugs and fire ants, I didn't know about all the critters that Billy and his brother deal with. Foxes? Who knew there were foxes in Shreveport LA! Or bats in the belfry, and bee hives in the walls. I just love this show!   :hoot: