Author Topic: The Bachelorette....sixth edition  (Read 27414 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: The Bachelorette....sixth edition
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 09:18:31 AM »
Ali’s Bachelorette Blog: A Walk (or Two!) to Remember

Ali Fedotowsky, the 25-year-old advertising account manager from San Francisco and former contestant on The Bachelor is now the star of The Bachelorette. Each week, she will share her thoughts about the episode that aired the night before. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” Fedotowsky says of the current season. “The real me — the good, bad and the ugly.” After having the best first date ever and dismissing Craig “Dangerous” McKinnon last week, Ali blogs this week about her high-wire date, Justin’s long walk to her house, kissing in the hot tub and more:

I am a girl who loves adventure. Yes, walking a tightrope 20 stories in the air 100 feet between two buildings seems really scary, but honestly it wasn’t. It was fun! I think I owe that to Roberto. He and I actually salsa danced on the tightrope. We weren’t scared! We were just playing around and enjoying the experience. When we made it to the other side we watched the sunset and then danced while Roberto sang softly into my ear. It was incredibly romantic. Cuddling up with him after dinner felt very natural. For the first time in my life, listening to rap as a kid paid off! Mom, you always said that I didn’t learn anything from that music. :) I also learned how to say “trátame especial” when I listened to that song as a kid, and I have a feeling Roberto would do just that.

Flying over to the date you hear me say that I don’t want the pilot to go too close to the wires. The reason I was so scared of the wires is that a few days before I started filming the show, I actually had a dream that I was in a helicopter that crashed because it ran into a wire that the pilot didn’t see. I told my producer about this dream and we were both really freaked out because at that moment she told me that I would be taking a helicopter to the tightrope date. Helicopter + wire date = me not being so thrilled while flying that day. Eek! So glad it was just a dream and not a premonition!

The group date this week was a blast! There was a lot of kissing in my scenes which made things really awkward. During my scene with Kirk, I actually asked the guys to leave the room because I wanted to be respectful and not make them feel uncomfortable. I never would have kissed Kirk with all the guys watching. However, I guess some of the guys must have peaked at some point because they obviously saw something. But this was a scene and we were acting — the real kiss came later in the hot tub. Moving on! Don’t you just love the song?!?! After the shoot the Bare Naked Ladies gave me a copy of their new album which was the only CD I had with me on the trip (besides few songs on an iPod). I listened to it a lot throughout this whole adventure and now whenever I listen to it, it reminds me of my experience as the Bachelorette.

My date with Hunter was really difficult for me to figure out. I liked him and he seemed like a great guy but I didn’t feel like we really had any chemistry. When we were grilling things were easy. Who am I kidding? HE was grilling. I cannot cook/grill/bake at all. However, I did carry the lettuce like no one’s business. Ha ha. Besides our lighthearted dinner conversation, everything else seemed unnatural and a little bit awkward. I hated that I had to let Hunter go on this date, but I knew it wasn’t fair to either one of us if I had asked him to stay just because I thought he was a good guy. I will say that I think Hunter’s a catch and I hope he finds a great girl to play his ukulele to. :)

Meanwhile, I can’t believe all the things Justin was saying to the guys. I had no idea he was dropping hints about coming up to my house without actually telling the guys. Not so cool. I thought he would have just flat out told them that he came to visit me. In fact, I felt so bad when I let that slip to Roberto at the rose ceremony. I really didn’t want to make things harder on Justin, but it looks like he wasn’t being too nice to the guys so I don’t feel as bad anymore.

Separate from the drama at the rose ceremony there was also some fun! You heard Chris L. and I talk about how we like to play flip cup (yes, I still like to play a silly college game every once in awhile), but what you didn’t see is our actual game of flip cup. Chris said he was good so I challenged him right on the spot. Wonder who won? Yup, I did. :) Sorry to call you out, Chris, but I just had to. Better luck next time. Ha ha.

What a crazy week of dates. My relationships are starting to grow stronger and I am feeling really good at this point. I feel like I could find my husband here! I actually started a journal at the beginning of the show and the very first sentence reads, “This is the story of how I met my husband … ”

Until next time!

XO,
–Ali Fedotowski

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/08/ali-fedotowsky-bachelorette-blog-roberto-justin/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 09:48:09 AM »
Eliminated last night on episode 3 are...

Hunter
John C.
Steve

Down to 11 and they are...

Chris L.
Chris N.
Craig R.
Frank
Jesse
Jonathan
Justin
Kasey
Kirk
Roberto
Ty

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 10:07:12 AM »
ABC press release:

ON NEXT WEEK’S BACHELORETTE (6/14)

THE REMAINING 11 BACHELORS WILL TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD TO PURSUE ALI,
WITH THE FIRST STOP BEING NEW YORK CITY, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

Ali Enjoys a Glamorous InStyle Photo Shoot

Seven Men Sing and Dance Their Hearts Out in a Hilarious Audition to Win the Chance to Perform with Ali in the Tony Award-Winning Musical "The Lion King"

Kasey Goes to Extreme Measures to Prove His Love to Ali

A Private Concert by Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir is Featured

"Episode 604" - The Big Apple rolls out the red carpet, as the remaining 11 men begin an exciting trip around the world to capture Ali's heart. The Bachelorette arrives in New York City before the men to participate in a fun, fabulous make-over and photo shoot for InStyle. Kasey and Ali share a special day in New York, beginning with a panoramic helicopter tour of the city and ending with a giddy late night date at the Museum of Natural History. Seven eager bachelors hit the bright lights of Broadway, as they audition on stage at the hit musical "The Lion King," to not only win alone time with Ali but to have the extraordinary opportunity to perform with her that night in the Tony Award-winning show. Then Ali, despite falling ill, and Chris L. still manage to have a romantic night topped off by a special performance by Bachelorette favorite singer-songwriter Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir. But Kasey slips out of the men's New York suite, mysteriously returning with a bandage on his wrist. What happened to him? All is revealed at the stressful rose ceremony where two men will need to leave, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 14 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali has a great time trading in her casual California style for sexy, date night outfits with the help of InStyle during her makeover and photo shoot. The looks will be featured in the magazine's July issue (on sale June 18). In the meanwhile, Kasey is tapped for a one-on-one date and vows to "guard and protect Ali's heart" and return with a rose. A sweeping helicopter tour over Manhattan takes the couple to Liberty Island, where they have a romantic sunset picnic. Then the Bachelorette takes Kasey for a night time exploration of the Museum of Natural History by flashlight, as they enjoy having the empty museum all to themselves. But when they settle down for some serious talk, will Ali be satisfied with Kasey's answers?

Then seven enthusiastic bachelors visit Broadway's long-running, landmark musical, "The Lion King." The show's producer, Thomas Schumacher, surprises the men when he tells them that they will audition on the stage for alone time with Ali. A good-natured, but intense competition ensues among the men, who attempt to sing and dance their way into Ali's heart. In the end, Ali selects one lucky bachelor, who also will be featured with her in that night's performance of "The Lion King" in front of a packed house.

The intense schedule is getting to Ali and, exhausted and emotionally drained, she is forced to cancel her elaborate plans for her individual date with Chris L. After he thoughtfully brings her flowers and chicken soup, Ali, feeling revived, takes Chris out for his favorite meal and then tops it off with a romantic rooftop performance by one of her favorite singer-songwriters, Joshua Radin, along with the famed Harlem Boys Choir.

Meanwhile Kasey is still reeling from Ali's intense questioning of him and sneaks away from the men's suite, only to return a few hours later with a bandaged wrist. What was he really up to?

The tension at the cocktail party is ratcheted up as an emotional Kasey reveals his secret that he hopes will prove his sincerity to Ali. Finally, nine men remain on this world wide journey for Ali's love. Next stop is Iceland.

The 11 remaining men are:

Chris L., 33, landscaper from Cape Cod, MA
Chris N., 29, entrepreneur from Orlando, FL
Craig R., 27, lawyer from Philadelphia, PA
Frank, 31, retail manager, from Geneva, IL
Jesse, 24, general contractor from Peculiar, MO
Jonathan, 30, weatherman from Houston, TX
Justin, 26, entertainment wrestler from Toronto, CA
Kasey, 27, advertising account executive from Clovis, CA
Kirk, 27, sales consultant from Green Bay, WI
Roberto, 26, insurance agent from Charleston, SC
Ty, 31, in medical sales, from Nashville, TN

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=060810_01

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 02:09:02 AM »
Eliminated last night on episode 4 are:

Jesse
Jonathan

Down to 9 and they are:

Chris L.
Chris N.
Craig R.
Frank
Justin
Kasey
Kirk
Roberto
Ty

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 02:24:20 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette':Episode 4

I’ve entitled this week’s episode “Guard and Protect Your Heart.” This was easily the best and yes, most dramatic episode so far. Before we dive in let’s answer some of your questions from last week. I love that somebody mentioned that none of the guys have hair on their chest. This person went on to ask if this is natural. Obviously, the answer is no. Most of the guys trim, shave, or wax their chest hair. I took a very informal poll (I asked one woman) and discovered that if a guy has a great body, then this is preferred. Now I pose this question to you: Is the hairless look preferred by most women, or do you stand by the old adage “Real men have chest hair”? Leave your comments below, and we’ll continue this debate next week.

Another commenter asked where the guys go after they are let go. The short answer is they go home. Obviously, they spend the night wherever we are, but they go home shortly after being eliminated. I know all the talk today around the water cooler (does anybody really ever talk around an actual water cooler?) is about Kasey and his actions this week. I need a minute to gather my thoughts and try to digest all of what I just saw, so let’s start with the other dates and then we’ll build up to Kasey.

The producers and staff know I love them, but I want to once again give major props to all those who create and put these dates together. This particular episode was visually awesome to watch. The Lion King group date on Broadway was unlike any date I’ve seen on this show. It’s incredible that the folks at The Lion King and Minskoff Theater allowed us on their stage for the date, but to actually permit us to be a part of their show is mind-blowing.

The first thing that stood out to me on this date was Jesse. Holy crap dude, you’ve got some vocal chops. Where have those been all season? Jesse’s singing blew everyone away, but it was Roberto who pulled out the smooth move and stole the show, literally. One of the guys brought up a great point about Roberto and Ali. They have shared some crazy moments together. Walking across a tightrope in downtown LA, performing in The Lion King. Those are the types of moments that relationships are built on, and the guys know this, and it’s killing them.

Ali got really sick the night of the Lion King date. She fought it off as long as she could, but the travel and schedule finally caught up with her. She was completely wiped out and lost her voice. She was such a trouper for rallying to celebrate Chris’ birthday with him. What did I tell you from day one about Chris L? I told you that you would fall in love with him. Well, if you haven’t fallen for this guy yet, you’re watching the wrong show. He’s such a solid man. He has good values and puts his family above all else; that’s a quality to be admired, and something I strongly believe in as well.

Okay, I’ve taken a deep breath: Let’s talk about Kasey. I’ve seen it all on this show. Every guy has his own style and his own way of sharing his feelings and love for a woman. Who am I to judge whether it’s right or wrong? So while I won’t say Kasey’s style is wrong, I have to ask, what is up with the singing? Once, okay, I’ll give you that. But four, five times? I loved the look on Ali’s face. She was speechless. It was so incredibly awkward for her. But at the end of that date she just chalked it up to a nervous, sweet guy who was trying too hard. So let me get this straight — a woman tells you to slow down and just relax, show her who you really are, and you go get a tattoo? What the *@#%? Hard to believe, I’m sure, but I am not a tattoo guy. Never had one and never will. With that said, I do know that if you are a tattoo guy, you probably shouldn’t get a permanent tattoo as a token of your love for a girl who’s dating not only you, but 10 other guys, too. Let’s take this a step further and talk about the placement of the tattoo. Again, I’m no expert, but on your wrist? At least Kasey didn’t get it on the small of his back. He explained the tattoo as a shield to protect Ali’s heart with eleven diamonds representing each guy still on the show. I’m pretty positive if Ali had seen this tattoo she wouldn’t have given him a rose. But Frank inadvertently saved Kasey by keeping him from exposing his new artwork to Ali. This ended up costing Jesse and Weatherman another week on the road to love. Eventually, Kasey will show Ali his new tat and we’ll see how she reacts.

Speaking of the road to love, as you heard Ali say, next stop is the land of fire and ice. Thanks to the active volcano, this trip was heavy on the fire. This week’s episode was really good, but fasten your seatbelts: The season is really about to take off.

Before signing off, I’d like to add a quick note about our new show Bachelor Pad. I’d like to officially welcome my friend Melissa Rycroft into the family as she will be helping me out as my co-host for the new show. We’ve just started production, and I can tell you already it’s going to be fantastic and unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. The show will air on ABC on Monday nights beginning August 9, following Ali’s season of The Bachelorette. Keep your comments coming and a quick shout out to the Uncle Julio girls. See, I always keep my word!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/15/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-4-kasey/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 10:20:42 AM »
Ali’s Bachelorette  Blog: I Love New York!

Ali Fedotowsky, the 25-year-old advertising account manager from San Francisco and former contestant on The Bachelor is now the star of The Bachelorette. Each week, she will share her thoughts about the episode that aired the night before. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” Fedotowsky says of the current season. “The real me — the good, bad and the ugly.” Last week, she walked a tightrope with Roberto, had a controversial visitor and said goodbye to Hunter Wagner. This week, she brings the men to the Big Apple:

What would The Bachelorette be without a helicopter ride? And let me tell you, it was terrifying. It was really windy that day, so the flight was not smooth at all. I wasn’t thrilled that the helicopter kept suddenly dropping when we were flying over hundreds of buildings in New York City! So scary! Once we landed, I had such a hard time figuring out Kasey. The first time he sang to me, I actually tried to play it off and started making up silly raps to make it seem like we were just playing around. When he sang to me for a second time in the museum, it was just too much. Kasey does have a huge heart, and I knew that I wasn’t ready to let him go. Plus we had a lot of fun! How cool was it that we got to run around in a museum with no teachers to tell us not to? I’ve wanted to do that since grade school! Being silly and acting like a kid with Kasey was so much fun. And did you see all the dinosaurs? Some of you may know that I have a strange affinity for dinosaurs. I actually like them so much that I made up a dance just for them. It’s called the “Dino Dance.” I will upload a video of it to my Facebook Page once the show is over so all of you can see my favorite dance. :)

Speaking of my favorite things, let’s go ahead and add musicals to that list. I was absolutely thrilled that we got to be a part of The Lion King on Broadway. The guys were so brave to put it all out there and perform on stage in front of [producer] Thomas Schumacher and me. In the end, Roberto won the date hands down and the experience I shared with him during the live Broadway performance was indescribable. We were both shaking and taking in every moment of the experience. I could have done without the harness under my outfit, though. It was so uncomfortable and not the most flattering thing in the world. Heck, if Roberto was still attracted to me after seeing me in that outfit with a harness underneath, then I think we’re in good shape. Ha!

I was really under the weather once we got to the after party. All I wanted to do was go to bed, and I was so thankful when Kirk pulled me aside and offered to help me do just that. Once we got to my room, I passed out within five minutes. Thank you for taking care of me, Kirk! I don’t know what I would have done without you that night.

The next morning I was still really sick. I remember literally crawling to the bathroom in the morning because I had no strength. Despite how I was feeling, I didn’t want to give up my time with Chris. I had been looking forward to this date all week and I wasn’t about to let him down, especially on his birthday. When Chris got to my place, I had Dunkin Donuts coffee waiting for him since we had previously talked about how that was one of our favorites things about the east coast. Seriously, I don’t know how I live without it in California. Chris brought me chicken noodle soup when he came to my house, and we both determined that it really must have healing properties because I actually started to feel better. In retrospect, I actually think it was him that made me feel better.

Now let’s just touch on what I’m sure everyone is making fun of me for — my hair. Yes, I realize that my hair was all over the place during dinner, but I get a messy hair pass this time because I was sick. Although, I imagine you may continue to make fun of my messy hair throughout the rest of the season. I’ll be the first to admit, I do not know how to do my hair nor will I ever. Wait until you see what the weather in Iceland does to my hair in the next episode! ;)

Back to what’s important … Chris. We got a lot closer when he opened up to me about his mom. What an amazing woman. Chris told me that she was a nurse and very loved within her community. I am sure she is looking down on her son and smiling today. :) She raised a wonderful man.

I cannot believe Joshua Radin performed for us! He is absolutely amazing. For the longest time I have dreamt that Joshua would perform at my wedding. It always seemed like an unattainable dream, but I cannot believe it basically came true! It wasn’t my wedding, but I will take a private concert with Joshua Radin any day. :)

This rose ceremony was really tough because I was physically drained from being sick. The liquid in my glass was cranberry juice. No champagne for me! I needed to get better!

Despite being sick, this was another week of amazing dates and dreams coming true. I am so thankful for this experience and the great guys who are joining me in this adventure.

Until Iceland …

XO,
–Ali Fedotowsky

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/15/ali-fedotowsky-new-york-kasey/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 02:09:24 PM »
ABC press release:

NEXT WEEK ON THE BACHELORETTE (6/21)

BREATHTAKING ICELAND IS THE BACKDROP FOR SOME OF THE MOST DRAMATIC
ACTION OF THE SEASON, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

Justin and Kasey's Dramatic Two-on-One Date Guarantees One Man a Ticket Home

"Episode 605" - Iceland plays host to Ali and the narrowing field of nine enthusiastic bachelors, who are traveling around the world in an attempt to be the last man standing with the Bachelorette. The winner of a poetry contest to woo Ali gets to spend the day exploring Reykjavik with her. This sincere bachelor shares some life-altering circumstances with her that changed his outlook on life. The dreaded two-on-one date pits Justin and Kasey -- two bachelors who loathe each other -- as they and Ali swoop down in a helicopter across the famed, active Eyjafallajokul Volcano that caused massive travel tremors around the world. Six other adventurous bachelors spend a jaw-dropping day in the Icelandic wilderness vying for Ali's attention, which culminates at the famed Blue Lagoon, a geothermal volcanic spa, where the group strips down and heads toward a steamy and passionate evening. The men anxiously eye one another as Ali gives out her remaining roses and they sense that this is make-or-break time, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 21 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The individual date this week will go to the man who can best express his feelings - in words. Each of the men will channel their inner poet to write and recite their own love verses to Ali. With the two-on-one date looming, the stakes are raised and guys race off to work on their poetry and try to enlist the help of locals to include Icelandic vocabulary in their verse, which Chris Harrison has assured them might get them extra credit. Ali arrives to judge the poems and one funny man makes up his own Icelandic gibberish, while another nervous bachelor freezes up and can barely speak. In the end, Ali rewards one lucky bachelor with a date to explore Reykjavik. Later that night at dinner, the man explains that he has survived a debilitating illness that totally changed his perspective on life. He has totally opened up to Ali, but will that information give him a rose or send him home?

Six eager bachelors spend a day with Ali, first riding horses through majestic mountains, then rappelling down to a vast cave carved out of lava. But things really get hot that night when the group visits the Blue Lagoon. Ali and the men head down to the steamy water, where the Bachelorette puts one man on notice that he isn't paying enough attention to her, then shares a passionate kiss with another before handing out a rose to the one devoted bachelor who has been there for her all day.

The next day, Justin and Kasey face off against one another on the dramatic two-on-one date. There is no love lost between these two. Ali take them in  a helicopter over the land of fire and ice, where they get a close-up view of the headline-making volcano, which has already started to erupt, before landing on a nearby glacier. Tensions explode as the guys both get to plead their case to stay to Ali. One guy plays it cool, the other reveals a secret that leaves him standing alone on a glacier without a rose.

An air of anxiety settles over the cocktail party as the men battle for the remaining roses. One insecure man makes sure Ali knows that he is there for her, while another bachelor gives her a much needed laugh. How will all of this affect whom she offers roses? There will be only seven men who will join her at the next world tour stop -- Istanbul, Turkey.

The nine remaining men are:

Chris N., 29, entrepreneur from Orlando, FL
Kasey, 27, advertising account executive from Clovis, CA

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=061510_01

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2010, 01:34:38 AM »
My computer has been in the shop since last Thursday and I pick it up tomorrow. I'm using my housemate's computer and her computer is even worse! Once I get mine hooked up and running, I'll post Chris and Ali's blogs for this week and the press release for next week's episode. Kasey and Chris N. were eliminated this week. I now know what happens at the final rose ceremony and some of you PM'd me wanting to know who the F4 were and if you want to know who Ali chooses at the end, PM me and I'll tell ya.....a teaser, it's a doozy!

We are down to the final 7 and they are:

Chris L.
Craig R.
Frank
Justin
Kirk
Roberto
Ty

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2010, 01:59:44 AM »
ABC press release:

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
NEXT WEEK ON THE BACHELORETTE (6/28)

ANCIENT AND ROMANTIC ISTANBUL HAS SURPRISES IN STORE FOR ALI,
AS SHE DISCOVERS JUSTIN'S SHATTERING INDESCRETION, LEADING TO
AN EXPLOSIVE CONFRONTATION, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

"Episode 606" - Romantic adventures await the final seven bachelors when they arrive with Ali in Istanbul, Turkey. But first Chris Harrison shares a shocking revelation about Justin with Ali. His carefully guarded secret is out: He has a girlfriend at home. And Ali - hurt and angry -- won't let him get away with his deceitful behavior a minute longer. Meanwhile, the pressure is mounting with two men having one-on-one dates - both dates with the bachelors facing the possibility of not getting a rose and being sent home immediately. A steamy Turkish bathhouse, a day at an exotic bazaar and group date at a historic castle with a spirited olive oil wrestling competition helps Ali to recover from her face-off with Justin. The men's anxiety is reaching an all-time peak, but Ali is extremely confident about who should stay and who should go, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 28 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

As Ali prepares for one of her individual dates, Chris Harrison delivers a shocking blow. One of the women who became friendly with Ali on Jake Pavelka's edition of "The Bachelor" has brought to light something ugly about Justin. Her heart racing, Ali actually talks to Justin's sobbing girlfriend on the phone to learn the truth about a man who has repeatedly told her he was there for "the right reasons" and how much he respected women. Armed with this detailed, volatile information, Ali, offended and upset, takes matters into her own hands and has one of the most dramatic confrontations of the season with the Justin.  The other men watch in fascination as the fireworks begin right in front of them.

Then, putting all the drama behind her, Ali meets her first handsome date in the heart of bustling Istanbul. They wander through town, appreciating the beautiful architecture, and then stop at a Turkish bathhouse. Inside things heat up and the couple share their first kiss. And while things are moving forward romantically, Ali still has questions about this bachelor's past. Will she get the answers she needs or will she send the man home?

Next, a group of the bachelors join Ali for a date at the famed Rumeli Fortress. After a picnic in the castle, Ali surprises the guys with a unique competition. They will participate in Turkey's national sport -- olive oil wrestling -- facing off with oiled up, muscle-bound titans. The winner will receive additional alone time with Ali later that night. The lucky man spends the evening with Ali on a romantic dinner cruise through the Bosphorus Strait. The couple embrace as fireworks explode in the distance. This guy is definitely falling for Ali.

Istanbul's legendary bazaar offers a magical background for Ali and the other fortunate bachelor with a one-on-one date. The two find themselves enchanted with their surroundings and one another. After a day of shopping, haggling and laughing together, the conversation turns serious. Ali feels very nervous about her strong feelings for this man. Will she be able to ignore her nerves and hand the bachelor a rose?

The night of the rose ceremony Ali stuns the guys by canceling the cocktail party. She already knows whom she wants to invite. One man leaves totally devastated. Ali, for her part, is content that she is getting closer to finding her soul mate. She shares a champagne toast with the five remaining men as she reveals that their next stop is Portugal.

The seven remaining men are:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=062210_01

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2010, 02:24:31 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': Episode 5

I want to step back a couple weeks and clear up a funny controversy that was started when some of you — and Joel McHale on The Soup (big fan of that show, btw) — noticed Justin’s cast switched legs on his hike up to Ali’s house. Justin hurt his leg the day before we started shooting the show. It really was hurt and in reality, his cast didn’t switch legs. Our editors sometimes flip the video, which is essentially using the mirror image of a shot. The reason they do this from time to time is simple: It looks prettier. With this mirror image being used, it appeared Justin’s cast switched legs. As you’ll see next week, Justin might be manipulating many things, but he wasn’t faking his injury.

I said last week, this season really gets started with the episode you saw tonight. I had no idea what to expect from Reykjavik, Iceland. It’s actually a very cool (actually darn cold) country with a lot to offer. I loved that the producers gave the guys a mini-cam to carry along as we traveled. That extra video from the guys themselves is an interesting perspective you don’t usually get to see. I know the guys had fun shooting stuff as we traveled around.

The day I met the guys in the square in downtown Reykjavik, it was absolutely freezing. You may have noticed everybody was bundled up except me. I took my coat and gloves off because I didn’t think I would be outside that long – not a good call on my part. As it turned out, I was with the guys the entire time and had to listen to their poetry. It really is hard to believe that Kirk was basically the only guy who made the poem personal and approached Ali and touched her. By now we all know she likes that, but only a couple of them managed to do it. We never claim to be smart animals.

I’ve mentioned it before and you saw more of it on this date: Kirk has steadily moved up the list in Ali’s heart. Yes, the heart that Kasey is guarding and protecting… or was. Ali was really moved by the story of Kirk’s illness, and it explained a lot about him to her. Their date was simple, strolling the streets of Reykjavik. The main street in town is really charming, as I’m sure you could tell. There are a ton of great little cafes and restaurants and plenty of shops that makes it a terrific town to walk through. Every day, you would stumble on a new place you hadn’t noticed the day before. I love places like that.

There’s not a lot to say about the group date because it was with a bunch of guys Ali really likes, even Chris N., who was sent home later. The second stop on the date is a place called the Blue Lagoon. The guys and Ali were right – it really is one of the coolest things you’ll ever see or do.

The main drama this week was clearly centered around the two-on-one date with Kasey and Justin. Justin was really good at stirring up Kasey’s emotions and intimidating him before the big event. Kasey progressively looked more and more desperate and uncomfortable. By the time they went on their date, he seemed like he was already beaten. Ali’s face was fantastic when Kasey finally showed her his tattoo. She didn’t know how to respond to that. Who would? I think Ali summed it up best when she explained later in deliberation that she felt that Kasey fell in love with the idea of falling in love. His emotions clearly got the better of him.

A couple notes about the date with Justin and Kasey. Our crew built and carved out all of that ice-sculpted furniture into the cave. We left it all there for others to enjoy when they visit. Seeing as how it’s in the middle of a glacier, I doubt it will melt any time soon. It was so unbelievably cold and windy it was hard for the three of them to stand outside while Ali decided who to give the rose to. The shot of Kasey standing there on that glacier as Ali and Justin flew away was classic. It reminded me of Andy Baldwin’s season where Peyton was left standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier.

The rose ceremony was back at the Blue Lagoon. For the first time this year you got to see Ali and I in deliberation. We always film a deliberation, though you may not see it every episode simply because it may not make sense to use it or there might be other things more relevant to telling the whole story. This week it was important that you saw it because Ali said something that will shape the rest of this season. Before Iceland, Ali was scared she wouldn’t fall in love; after Iceland, she knew she was falling in love, but now she was scared she wouldn’t be loved back. This was a very emotional, candid deliberation. It’s times like these you really do forget about cameras and it’s just you and a friend in a room talking like you would be back home. Many of you asked last week who Chris N. was. Well, you got a chance to see him during this episode. Seriously, Chris N. is a really good guy. Yes, he’s quiet and probably not completely comfortable fighting to stand out in a group setting, but the guys and Ali really liked him.

Ali announced to the guys that our next stop was Istanbul. The truth is, some of the guys already knew that. Somebody (me) accidentally let it slip we were going to Turkey while we were back in New York. I wasn’t sure the guys picked up on it when I mentioned it, but they later teased me that I gave it away. Oops.

This week’s episode was a great one, but next week’s will blow you away. You saw pieces of the confrontation between Ali and another guy. That was just a taste of a situation you will all be talking about for weeks to come. With that said, I hope all of your hearts are guarded and protected! Please continue to leave your comments below or you can find me on facebook and twitter @chrisbharrison.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/22/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-5-ali/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 02:28:41 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2010, 02:50:21 AM »

Ali’s Bachelorette Blog: Greetings from Iceland!

Ali Fedotowsky, the 25-year-old advertising account manager from San Francisco and former contestant on The Bachelor is the star of The Bachelorette. Each week, she blogs for PEOPLE.com and shares her thoughts about the episode that aired the night before. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” Fedotowsky says of the current season. “The real me — the good, bad and the ugly.” In today’s blog, after spending time in New York City, Ali reveals just how cold it really was in Iceland, her thoughts on Justin, Kasey, Chris N. and more:

Well it may have been cold in Iceland, but it was more than worth it. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. Iceland really is a spectacular country and every day I saw something totally different than the day before. I’m usually not a cold-weather kind of girl but it was breathtaking there. And speaking of cold, Chris Harrison, what were you thinking wearing only a sweater?! It was FREEZING outside! I think I had seven layers on. The guys’ poems were great. I was super impressed with Craig‘s poem. He is such a funny guy! Kirk‘s poem was so sweet. Poor Chris N. tried so hard and looked super nervous, but at the end of the day this is about finding love.

Playing around in the sweater shop with Kirk was a blast. I love that I can be silly with him (I learned that his mother calls him Kirky — how cute!). It was actually his idea that we get matching outfits. Pure genius! We looked like such dorks; I loved it! Did you notice we shared the same mitten when we walked into the coffee shop? I felt bad that his hands were cold … and sharing is caring. 

A cool part of traveling is the cultural experience. Getting to see the men play the Icelandic xylophone and listening to their rhymes was so unique to witness, especially on a date.

I’m really glad that Kirk opened up to me about his sickness. What a strong guy. He has been through a lot over the past few years and I am so grateful that he is here on this journey with me. What you didn’t see is that we actually went dancing after dinner at a little pub. I loved our day experiencing the local culture.

Now, time to see what kind of adventure Iceland has to offer. I’ve always wanted to ride a horse, so this date was really exciting. How funny was it that Chris L. kept falling off the horse? Ha! Thankfully, Ty saved the day! The guide who was with us was really scared for a minute because we rode the horse on top of the cave. The horses were so heavy that we could have fallen through at any minute! Luckily, that didn’t happen.

It is hard to tell when watching the episode but it was so cold outside and my gloves were not warm at all. I love that Chris gave me his. What a sweet guy. Since it was so cold, I am really glad that we got to head to the Blue Lagoon next. In case anyone is wondering, no, I was not wearing my bikini under the snowsuit the whole day. I would have frozen to death!

The 2-on-1 date can be described in one word — awkward. But heck, we got to see the volcano erupt. I am so grateful for the experience. We got so close that we could actually feel the heat coming off the volcano on our faces. It was unreal. One thing that I was disappointed to see while watching this episode is how Justin was acting. He was a different person with me then he was with the guys or in his interviews. Plus, he was awful to Kasey and I felt really bad for him. Kasey is a nice guy with a huge heart. Yes, he can be super cheesy at times, but honestly, I love that he put it all out there. In the end, I had to let him go because I wasn’t feeling the same things he was. The last thing I wanted was for Kasey to feel bad about who he is, particularly when the tattoo he got will be with him for the rest of his life. And yes, I’ve heard the rumors that the tattoo was fake. Don’t believe everything you read, because I can assure you it was as real as can be. Also, just so you all know, we didn’t leave Kasey on the glacier alone. He went back to town with the other camera crew. I actually checked in with my producer later that night to make sure he got home okay. I hope he is happy right now and hopefully in love with a great girl. 

At the rose ceremony, I was so glad Frank pulled me aside right away. As I explained to Frank, I needed him to make more of an effort. I felt like I had been babying him lately and I needed him to step up and be a man. Nice work Frankie.  And I must say that Craig‘s fake tattoo was HILARIOUS! Well done, Craig, well done.

Then there is Chris N. I know you all are all wondering who the heck he is. The guys in the house actually called him Phantom because he was always so quiet. Chris N. embraced the name! What you don’t know about Chris N. is that he is a very active philanthropist. On the very firshttp://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/22/ali-fedotowsky-iceland/t night he told me the he donated skateboarding ramps to less fortunate children in my name. What a great guy. We will miss you, Phantom!

Until Turkey…

xo,
–Ali Fedotowsky

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/22/ali-fedotowsky-iceland/P

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2010, 02:01:45 AM »
Episode 6:

Eliminated are

Justin
Craig R.

The final five are:

Chris L.
Frank
Kirk
Roberto
Ty

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2010, 02:13:42 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': Episode 6

I can’t possibly write a blog this week without first talking about Jake and Vienna. Obviously I can confirm that they have broken up. I can also confirm for you that I sat down with both of them this week at the Bachelor house for an interview (slated to air as part of next week’s regular Bachelorette telecast). It was the first time the two of them had seen each other since they broke up. I’m not going to get into the “he said, she said” garbage that has fueled the tabloids over the last week. Both of them confirmed what I already knew and have been telling people for months: Their engagement was real and so was the love for each other when we all left St. Lucia six months ago. What happened to them and that love is a story you should and will hear from them. While I won’t get into the details of what exactly was said during this interview, I do want to be very clear about something: Yes, the atmosphere was emotionally charged, but contrary to reports that have surfaced about the interview, at no time was anyone ever physically in harm’s way, nor was anyone ever threatened with physical violence.

With that cleared up I want to get into what was easily the most “dramatic” episode thus far this season. I guess the best way to cover the implosion of “Rated R” is to tell you in detail exactly what happened. As we were leaving Iceland I learned that one of our former cast members, Jesse S in Canada, had proof that Justin had a girlfriend back home. I also found out that both Jesse S and Justin’s girlfriend back home wanted to call Ali and tell her all about it. Because we were traveling from Iceland to Istanbul, Turkey, and dealing with a major time-zone change, we had to wait till the next day to make the call to Justin’s girlfriend in Canada and thus let Ali in on what was going on. Ali had absolutely no clue when I arrived at her hotel room that morning and made the call to Justin’s girlfriend. I was very happy that you got to see and hear everything that was said by Justin’s girlfriend and Ali.

I was very impressed with Ali on that phone call. The first thing she said was how sorry she felt for his girlfriend, and all she cared about at the time was how she was doing. Very classy. When she hung up the phone, Ali was understandably pissed off and wanted Justin gone immediately. We walked straight up to the guys’ suite to confront Justin. Again, I really appreciated the fact that Ali wanted to do this herself and see him face-to-face. When we walked into the guys’ room, they immediately knew something was up, they just didn’t know what. Ali and I never show up together at the guys’ room like that, so they were anxiously waiting for something. That’s when Ali stunned all of us by going directly at Justin the way she did. Then every guy’s jaw dropped on the floor when Justin tucked his tail and ran for the door, and Ali stood up and questioned his manhood. I talked to the guys later and every one of them said they never thought Ali was hotter than that moment where she called Justin on his B.S.

“Rated R” obviously knew he was beat, so he made the bizarre decision to grab his passport and make a run for it… in Istanbul? I’m not exactly sure where he thought he was going to go or how he was going to get there, but Justin made a sad limp for it down the hall. I chased after him to try to stall until Ali could catch up and finish what she had started. Justin walked into stairwell and that’s where things really got interesting, as we briefly lost “Rated R.” Ali and the camera crews thought he’d gone all the way down the stairs but he’d actually exited on the next floor. So for several minutes we had no idea where Justin was. We eventually found him downstairs trying to get out of the hotel without having to face Ali. I have to admit watching Justin limp through bushes and up waterfalls in an attempt to keep from having to face Ali was classic and really sums up his character. He finally did come back to talk to Ali and she let him have it. I realize there have been incidents in the past where you may not be 100 percent sure who’s telling the truth, and this might have been another one of those cases. Justin swore up and down to all of us that he didn’t have a girlfriend and didn’t at any time contact that girlfriend while he was on the road. Hearing “Rated R’s” greatest hits (phone messages) as he limped off into the sunset was the smoking gun. That’s all anyone could possibly need to hear as proof.

I’m sure some of you are wondering how Justin could have made a call if we take the guys’ cell phones away. Well Justin would go into the bathroom in the guys’ suite and use the phone by the toilet. He then tried to cover his tracks by calling the front desk and asking them to take the calls and numbers off the room’s bill so we wouldn’t see it. Probably my favorite thing about this entire thing is that “Rated R” thought he was smarter than everybody else and was so smug as he assumed he was getting one over on everybody. When Ali pulled the rug out from under him and confronted him about all his lies, he stammered and stuttered his way through a pathetic series of explanations.

I’ve already taken up a lot of time and space here so let me throw out a few more thoughts about this episode before I wrap up. Ty and Ali had an amazing one-on-one date at the Turkish bath, and their relationship has really taken off. The group date — olive-oil wrestling — really freaked the guys out. I went up and saw them the next morning and they were seriously beat up. Those pros really did kick their butts and they were sore. Ali and Frank’s relationship is interesting. When they’re apart, it seems to take two steps backward, but when they’re together, the chemistry is undeniable and they quickly take 10 steps forward. Right now, they’re moving forward, and Ali’s worried about that. Ali really liked Craig, we all did, and that’s why she didn’t want to host a cocktail party that night before the rose ceremony. She respected him enough to not want to make him fight for something that just wasn’t there.

There are five men left, and we’re now off to Lisbon, Portugal. The tease after the show was extremely revealing. You can see that the drama with these guys is far from over. One of Ali’s toughest moments will come in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/29/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-6-2/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »
Ali's Bachelorette Blog: Catching Justin In A Lie

Ali Fedotowsky, a former contestant on The Bachelor, is now the star of The Bachelorette. Each week, she’s sharing her thoughts about the episode that aired the night before. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” Fedotowsky says of the current season. After saying goodbye to Jonathan and Kasey last week, Ali writes about Justin‘s secret, her Turkish dates with Ty and Frank and saying goodbye to another good guy:

So let’s address the big pink elephant in the room and get it out of the way — Justin.

First off, when Jessica called me, the first thing I said to her was “Are you okay?” I felt so bad for her. I had only known Justin for a matter of weeks; he had betrayed her for years. No woman should ever let a man treat her with disrespect the way Justin did. The reason I didn’t look super upset during the phone call is because I was not going to let him hurt me. I wouldn’t give Justin the satisfaction of thinking he could affect me. I wanted to be strong — for me, for Jessica, and for all the women and girls watching who have been betrayed by a man before.

When I told Justin that he would regret this, I didn’t mean his lack of relationship with me. I meant that he would want a chance to explain himself — not only to me but also to all of you watching. As you all saw, he didn’t do such a great job explaining himself. I guess that is what happens when you’re caught in a lie. That’s all I really have to say about that.

Let’s move on! How cute were the little wooden sandals Ty and I wore on our date? He actually made a joke, saying that the way we walk in the shoes is how we will walk when we are an 80-year-old couple. At dinner, learning more about Ty’s marriage was important. I had gotten the sense that Ty was expecting to have a very traditional marriage, where the mother stays home and the father works, and I don’t want that. I imagine a lot of the women cringed when they heard Ty make the comment about women being presidents of companies. Ha ha. Trust me, I cringed too. But at the end of the date, I realized that it was an innocent comment by Ty even though it came out in a funny way. He would want nothing more than to treat a woman right.

Now let’s talk about the weird things that came out of my mouth! What was the 98 percent comment about? I re-watched that five times and I still don’t understand what I was trying to say. I think I was trying to say that the majority of the men I know that don’t have successful relationships couldn’t express their feelings the way Ty did. Dancing with him at the end of the night was so much fun. The musicians played some up-tempo music, and let me tell you, that boy can shake his hips!

If any of you want to have a heart attack with your man, take him to olive oil wrestle in Turkey. Oh my goodness! I was so scared that the guys were going to get hurt. When we originally planned the date, we were going to have each professional wrestler wrestle two bachelors at a time. However, the guys got so pumped up once they saw the wrestlers that we decided to let them go one on one. The guys were pretty beat up at the end of the date so I sent a masseuse to the hotel to give the guys massages. I hope she took good care of them.

My date with Frank was so much fun. He was the perfect person to explore the bazaar with since he has such a great sense of humor. He was like a kid in a candy store because of all the interesting things we saw that he could comment on. My favorite thing was the Turkish Delight. Yummy!

The second part of our date took place at the Basilica Cistern. It was honestly the most magical place I have ever been in my life. I could barely breath when we walked in because it was so beautiful. Frank reminds me a lot of my friends back in San Francisco, so I feel very comfortable with him. In the same breath he also scares me. I feel vulnerable with him, and his lack of confidence in our relationship is scary. Frank said I swooped in and rescued him at the right time, but am I ready to rescue anyone?

Also, I realize that the theme of my season so far has been about whether or not I feel like the man I fall for will love me back. Is this true? Yes, absolutely. But this doesn’t come from a place of weakness; it comes from being realistic about the situation I am in. Is it realistic to think that every single guy who came on the show would fall in love with me? No, it’s not. And I was shown just that at the beginning of this episode.

It didn’t feel good letting Craig go at the end of the night because I liked him so much. He is funny, smart and interesting. I am almost smiling when I say goodbye to Craig because I know in my heart that we will end up being good friends after this. Looking forward to seeing him at The Men Tell All.

Until Portugal …

XO, –Ali Fedotowski

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/29/ali-fedotowski-bachelorette-justin-rego-girlfriend-scandal/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »
ABC press release:

ON NEXT WEEK'S BACHELORETTE (7/5)

ALI TAKES THE FINAL FIVE MEN ON A SPECTACULAR TRIP TO PORTUGAL
AS THE CRUCIAL HOMETOWN DATES LOOM... AND FIND OUT THE DRAMATIC,
REAL STORY BEHIND JAKE PAVELKA AND VIENNA GIRARDI'S BREAK-UP IN AN
EXCLUSIVE FIRST INTERVIEW WITH THE COUPLE, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

"Episode 607" - The pressure mounts as Ali must decide which four men will have the opportunity to take her home to meet their families. Lisbon, Portugal is the romantic and vibrant city where Ali will make her most important decision yet. Filled with anxiety at the beginning of the week, she still has serious questions about some of the men. Will she be ready to let one man go forever, and will she make the right choice for her? And in a highly anticipated interview, Jake and Vienna, whose recent break-up made headlines in media across the country, face each other for the first time in an emotional and dramatic dialogue with host Chris Harrison, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 5 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

During Jake and Vienna's gripping interview, they acknowledge that the love they felt was real, but that their relationship is beyond repair. However a nasty game of he-said, she-said lies ahead. They are not above trading insults: Vienna calls Jake "a liar" and "a fame whore." Jake feels Vienna always undermines him and tears him down. They face off about who broke up with whom. Vienna defends herself against allegations of infidelity. Jake accuses her of selling him out for money. Emotions run high and, after a particularly intense verbal confrontation, Vienna bursts into tears and storms out, ending the interview.

The guys arrive in Lisbon, and Ali's first individual date is with Roberto. They explore Lisbon by tram and playfully take photos of their adventure. Their day ends with a picnic at the sixth century Castle of S‹o Jorge. But, will Ali forget how she felt about him by the time she gets to the next rose ceremony?

Frank and Ty take a two-on-one date with Ali, trying to make the best of an awkward situation and still have some fun. The Bachelorette whisks the two men away in a helicopter to tour the countryside before landing next to the medieval fortress of Obidos. This is a tough situation for Ali as well, and her date with the two men proves to be more difficult than anticipated. Ali has alone time with each bachelor and addresses some crucial issues she has with each. Will their answers end up being deal breakers for her?

Kirk is treated to a fairytale adventure as he and Ali take a romantic carriage ride to the spectacular Pena Castle. As they take in the postcard sunset, Ali becomes anxious as she thinks about the upcoming hometown dates. That night over dinner, she learns Kirk has never had a long-term relationship and begins to question if he's ready for marriage. The night ends with the soulful sounds of traditional Portuguese Fado music with singer Maria Jo‹o Quadros.

One final date goes to Chris L. They take a scooter ride through the countryside and stop off for a picnic with a breathtaking view of the coastline. Chris' relationship with Ali has moved slowly, but things pick up as this bachelor gives her a very personal gift and tells her how much a hometown date would mean to him.

The week has flown by and, while she once viewed the impending hometown dates with trepidation, Ali is ready to make her decision. She lets go a very disappointed man, who is shocked and heartbroken. Now it's time to return to the States with the four remaining men, who are ecstatic to have the chance to introduce her to their families.

The five remaining men are:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=062910_02

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2010, 11:57:08 PM »
Episode 7:

Eliminated last night were:

Ty

FINAL FOUR:

Chris L.
Frank
Kirk
Roberto

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 12:29:52 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette':Episode 7

Before we get into this week’s Bachelorette, I want to throw out a few final thoughts on Jake and Vienna. I don’t want to recap the entire ordeal, as I feel the interview really spoke for itself. I’m satisfied that you got to see and hear everything. Now that you have seen and heard for yourselves how this interview really went, you realize most if not all the tabloid reports that came out last week were just a little more than off the mark. Obviously there never was any threat of physical violence at any point during this interview. Let me be very clear with you that I would never tolerate any violence on this show — much less violence toward a woman. The bizarre atmosphere that surrounds this show now really astounds me.

Many of you wrote in, long before you had ever seen a frame of this interview, and complained that it was slanted in favor of Jake. Now that it has aired, I’d be interested to hear if you still feel that way. From my perspective, the interview was very fair to both parties and wasn’t very flattering for anybody involved. You have to understand that I come into this with a little different perspective. I know Jake and Vienna, and however hard it is for some folks to believe, these two had strong feelings for each other when we left St. Lucia. My true hope in conducting this interview, however naïve it seems now, was not to solve or fix this relationship, but to find a bit of closure and stop the nasty back-and-forth that will only flame the tabloid stories and crazy Internet reports. Obviously, that’s not what happened, and I apologize to Jake and Vienna for that. Maybe it was just too soon to have that intimate a conversation. It is my sincere hope that Vienna and Jake will find it in their hearts to bury the hatchet and move on peacefully with their lives, wherever that may take them.

It’s a little difficult to make the transition back to the here and now, but this was an important week for Ali and the guys. We landed in Lisbon, Portugal, with five solid guys, which is a good thing, but it also made it very hard for Ali this week. I started off by talking to the guys in one of the many beautiful town squares in Lisbon. We don’t close down these places when we shoot these scenes, and I love that. It’s priceless to see the people’s faces as these five guys walk across traffic and the square and come up to me with all the cameras around.

Ali’s first date this week was with Roberto. I was very happy to see her relationship with him take a serious step forward. If you noticed, Ali is no longer the giggly little schoolgirl she used to be around Roberto. She’s now able to compose herself and dig a little deeper to find out what this guy is made of. The good news for Ali is the deeper she digs, the more she likes.

On a much different note, the two-on-one date this week with Frank and Ty was just flat-out awkward. These dates are always tough, but at this point in the journey, when Ali cares deeply about both guys, Frank said it best: “The two-on-one sucks.” Ty seemed to settle all of his issues with Ali on this date. I’ll give you my thoughts later on why he left. Frank took this moment to tell Ali he lives with his parents. This brings up an interesting question for you ladies: Is living at home with your parents at this point in your life a deal breaker? Or do circumstances dictate how you feel about it? Ali obviously took into consideration Frank’s circumstances and didn’t mind. Yet once again, Ali throws out a random concern about Frank, saying he’s everything she’s ever wanted, but also everything she fears.

By the time Ali got to her date with Kirk she was overwhelmed. I think four straight weeks of travel, the enormity of the decision this week, and the fact that there’s really not much separating these five remaining guys finally got to her. It really affected her date with Kirk in the beginning, but being the guy he is, he turned it around. I think a lesser man would have taken it all personally and just shut down, but Kirk rallied and they had a great night. Kirk’s speech at dinner really brought it home for him, literally. The guy always says and does the right thing. Sometimes when a guy does that, it’s cheesy or insincere, but not with Kirk, and Ali loves that about him.

At this point in the show, I find Ali and Chris L’s relationship the most intriguing. Ali told me on several occasions her typical relationships start slow as friendships, and then blossom from there. This is exactly what’s happening with Chris and Ali. On their date this week Chris definitely moved out of the “friend” zone. Ali kept saying she’s glad his walls have come down. I think that trivializes him a little bit. Having gone through what he has over the last year, I really respect that fact that Chris wasn’t an open book from day one. He waited until he saw potential in this relationship and a future with Ali before really opening up to her.

As for who went home this week, it was really tough to see Ty go. At this point, Ali’s really splitting hairs trying to come up with a reason to send any of these final five guys home. In the end, Ali and Ty had a good connection but compared to the other guys it just wasn’t enough. I also think they just had different perspectives on life. After this week’s episode, I don’t think I have to tell you to leave your comments below. Have at it people, let it all out. I hope you all had a wonderful, safe Fourth of July. But I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the fireworks this summer.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/07/06/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelorette-episode-7/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 09:04:33 AM »
Ali's Bachelorette Blog: Finding Love in Portugal

Ali Fedotowsky, a former contestant on The Bachelor, is now the star of The Bachelorette. Each week, she’s sharing her thoughts about the episode that aired the night before. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” she says of her season. After saying goodbye to Craig and catching Justin in a lie, Ali writes in about her dates in Portugal and picking the men whose families she’s going to meet:

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely found love this season. That’s right, I fell in love with Lisbon, Portugal! This city is so much like San Francisco. There is a bridge that crosses the bay that looks exactly like the Golden Gate Bridge. The city is on hills with cable cars taking tourists from one place to another. I felt so at home here. But you’ll have to stay tuned to see if find love a second time!

My date with Roberto was absolutely perfect. We had so much fun taking pictures and being silly. I am a big fan of jumping pics. I was a pro and got Roberto’s jumping pic in one shot but he had a little bit more difficulty. We also shopped around town for the food we brought in the picnic basket to the castle. Roberto really took charge at the shops. Spanish is very close to Portuguese and he was able to speak Spanish with many of the people in town. I loved that he could take care of us. He is so romantic. Dancing in the street was like a fairytale. Honestly, I found myself wondering how Roberto could be so amazing. I have never dated a guy who treated me like Roberto treats me.

During my two-on-one date, I wanted to grab Frank’s hand in the helicopter but I couldn’t because Ty was there. I knew at that moment that my connection with Frank was much stronger than my connection with Ty. Before we went to dinner we danced with medieval dancers. Ty picked up the dance quickly, but Frank was a mess. I hope ABC puts out the deleted scene so you can all see it. Dinner was so awkward. A two-on-one date at this point in our journey is just too much. Frank made it easier by making jokes to lighten the mood. When Frank told me about living at home with his parents, I didn’t mind at all. When you care for someone those trivial things don’t matter.

My date card with Kirk read “once upon a time” for two reasons. First, we had a fairytale date, and second because Kirk often told stories to me that started with “once upon a time,” (this started the night I was sick in New York) so I thought it was perfect. The reason I told Kirk that I thought he wouldn’t think I was good enough in a year is because he told me a lot about his last relationship and why they didn’t work out. The theme of these breakups seemed to be that Kirk couldn’t commit to the girl long term. Yes, he seems really into me as the Bachelorette, but will he still be as interested when I’m just me five years from now? Kirk and I talked a lot about this that night. In fact, Kirk and I are really good at talking about emotions and other serious stuff. I have never been able to have such serious conversation with someone so early in the relationship. Speaking of emotion — the fado music at the end of the night was unbelievably moving and one of the most inspiring moments of my journey.

After my fairytale date, I wanted to have some fun with Chris. I thought he was going to kill me on that scooter! Plus, he was going so slow! I am a gal with a need for speed, which is why I had to take control. I wanted to play on the scooter for a little before we went to the winery. We obviously didn’t drive home. Living in Northern California for the past five years has turned me into quite the wino, so I really loved tasting all the Portuguese wine. I’m really glad that Chris gave me the Dennis bracelet. Now I have a “get out of jail free” pass when I go to visit his family. If they ask a question that is too hard I will just flash the bracelet and get a pass. Actually, from what I know about Chris’s family so far, I don’t think I’ll be needing that pass. I just know they are going to be great!

The rose ceremony was very important because I meet families next week. I honestly wasn’t so sure that I was ready to meet the families of the four guys I chose at the end of this episode. I remember getting really emotional because I didn’t feel ready with everyone. At the end of the day, I knew that Ty and I couldn’t last in the long run. Even though we have a lot of similarities, we have too many differences. The paper I had in my hand when I was walking back in after saying goodbye to Ty was the lyrics to the second half of the song he sang to me back at the first group date on the beach in Malibu (the photoshoot). It such a sweet song and I am sending lots of good thoughts Ty’s way so he does find a great girl to sing this completed song to.

Until hometowns . . .

xo, –Ali Fedotowsky

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/07/06/bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-portugal/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 10:01:28 AM »
Jake and Vienna: The Showdown Gets Ugly

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi took their he-said-she-said circus to the air on Monday night in a previously recorded interview about their relationship. Among the heated subjects they tackled were Vienna selling her story to a tabloid, the emotional abuse she says he inflicted, and the constant undermining Jake says he endured.

Trading bitter insults throughout their talk with Chris Harrison, the exes battled it out in a verbal boxing match that proved no winner — and pulled no punches. Here’s a recap of how it all went down:

Round 1: How it all fell apart

Jake: “The relationship was going downhill but I wasn’t ready to quit fighting.”

Vienna: “The first month together was great. He was crazy about me. From there it went straight downhill. It felt like a relationship when cameras were rolling or we were out on a red carpet, but when we were at home [it was] lonely. I just wanted him to be around me and talk to me and kiss me like a normal relationship.”

Round 2: The tabloid interview

Vienna: “Either way, our relationship had been public. The world was going to want to know what happened . . . I hadn’t had a voice this entire time.”

Jake: “I’m so mad at you. I’m disgusted with you.”

Vienna: “You are a fame whore is what you are.”

Round 3: Their life after The Bachelor

Vienna: “My impression was that you were a pilot and we were going to go back to Florida and Dallas and live a normal life. Instead, we’re in L.A. and you’re pursuing a career in acting.”

Jake: “At least I was pursuing a career in something.”

Round 4: Jake’s turn on Dancing with the Stars

Vienna: “He never acknowledged me. We were never together, ever, throughout the whole thing. I was excited to spend time with him [on the show].”

Jake: “She was excited because I put her on TV.”

Round 5: Who broke up with whom?

Vienna: “I called you and broke up with you over the phone.”

Jake: “She’s like a tabloid. You get 40 percent of the truth.”

Round 6: Who’s at fault?

Vienna: “He was always mean to me and treated me like I was a child.”

Jake: “She breaks me down, she undermines me, she’s mean . . . this is it, right here.”

Round 7: The knockout punch

Vienna: “I am sorry that I went about it the way I did. But I know you, and I knew you would have [sold your story to a tabloid] if I didn’t.”

Jake: “You don’t know me and I wouldn’t have done it . . .”

Vienna: [Interjects]

Jake: [Shouts] “Please stop interrupting me!”

Vienna: [Storms out, crying] “He is the biggest liar I’ve ever met in my life!”

Jake: “Unfortunately, that’s what one of our arguments looks like.”

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/07/05/jake-and-vienna-the-showdown-gets-ugly/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 08:58:14 AM »
ABC press release:

ON NEXT WEEK’S BACHELORETTE (7/12)

ALI RETURNS TO THE U.S. TO JOIN THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORS IN THEIR HOMETOWNS AND FINDS HERSELF ON THE HOT SEAT WITH SOME OF THE FAMILIES ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

"Episode 608" - The stakes are high as Ali returns to the U.S. from her exciting world tour for an emotionally charged journey across the country to visit Roberto, Chris L., Kirk and Frank in their hometowns. Her bonds are growing stronger with these men, but she is severely tested by some of the families. Just how ready are these bachelors for marriage? Ali is about to find out from the people who know them best, and in a heartbreaking turn, she must send one man home, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 12 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali's first stop is Tampa, Roberto's hometown. He's the man who swept her off her feet the first night with a sexy salsa and hasn't let her down since. They meet on the campus of his alma mater, University of Tampa, and he takes her to his "field of dreams," where he was a star member of the baseball team. The couple enjoy an idyllic day of baseball and romance, but Ali is very nervous about meeting Roberto's father, a tough former Army Ranger. They go to his family home for dinner and Ali is greeted warmly, but the bachelor's father, who is extremely proud of his son, has some tough questions for Ali. She does her best in an honest heart-to-heart with his parents to assure them she would be a loving, supportive wife. But will that be enough to convince them to give their blessing?

Now it is on to Cape Cod, where Ali visits fellow Massachusetts native Chris L. His relationship with her has been slow, but steady. As they walk on the beach, they feel at ease, and she begins to see a new side of him that intrigues her. At Chris' home, they share a tender moment as he shows her photos of his mother who recently passed away. Ali feels right at home with his family - as if she has lived there for years - and she is touched by some profound advice about life and love that Chris' father shares with her. However, there is some concern by the family that this vulnerable suitor may get his heart broken. Despite this, their romance seems to be blossoming and love is in the air.

Ali ventures to Green Bay to visit Kirk's family. His lack of serious past relationships has her worried. Since his parents are divorced, Ali will meet them separately. She is somewhat alarmed by his father's taxidermy workshop, but finds herself impressed with his supportive love for his son. Kirk's mother tells Ali the story of her son's long and difficult battle with an illness that nearly killed him. But is he ready to move on with his life - and is he ready to share it with the Bachelorette?

Finally, Ali lands in Chicago, Frank's hometown. The day starts out romantic and upbeat as they take a romantic boat tour, but Ali senses that he is anxious. Frank admits he is confused. When she meets his family, they assure her that his high stress level is the result of his strong feelings for her. Both Ali and Frank feel more positive and excited about the future.

Ali's feelings for all four men have deepened after sharing so much with their families. And so, when she returns to Los Angeles for the rose ceremony, she needs to fight back tears as she hands out only three roses to those men who will accompany her to Tahiti.

The four remaining men are:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=070610_28

Offline LauraJ

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 09:09:40 PM »
I'm not a Roberto fan. Yeah he's a nice guy & good looking but I don't really picture him in the future with Ali. :nopoints   I like Chris L., it's a shame she let Ty go b/c I like Ty.   I'm not sure about Frank there's something about him that isn't right when I saw the clip of him meeting Ali at the beach with a funny look on his face. :duno:  What I love about the most is Jake and Vienna's appearance on one of the episodes after their break up, gets into a big argument on the show, :blahblah  then Vienna storms off crying. :swine All I can say is Ali be carefull who you pick @ the end or you will end up like Jake.  Unless of course there's still a chance between you & Jake now that Vienna's gone. :hrt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 09:50:53 AM »
Episode 8:

Eliminated were...

Kirk

Final 3 are...

Chris L.
Frank
Roberto

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 09:58:19 AM »
Chris Harrision blogs 'The Bachelorette': Episode 8

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again this season: I love the hometown visits. They are so revealing and such a good indication of who these people truly are. With that said, I can’t remember a season when the final four people stacked up like this. In my opinion, Ali narrowed it down to four great guys who all could probably make her happy in different ways. Usually at this point, there’s one person or family that makes this decision a little easier on the Bachelor or Bachelorette, but this wasn’t the case for Ali. On the contrary, things only got harder for her this week and it led to easily the most emotional rose ceremony we’ve had with her.

Ali’s week started in Tampa with Roberto. I did find it a little funny how Ali told a little white lie to his family when they asked about her first impression of Roberto. I don’t think she wanted to say that to the family that she initially thought he was hot. You can clearly see Roberto comes from a beautiful, loving family, and it’s easy to see why he’s such a good, caring man. Quick question for you: Did the baseball uniform work for you like it did for Ali? She was really excited to see him in uniform.

If Roberto’s hometown visit was great I don’t have the words in my simple little head to describe Chris’s hometown in Cape Cod. If you didn’t get emotional while watching this, you seriously need to check and see if you have a heart. Chris is such a terrific guy who has such perspective on life, and he obviously comes about that honestly from his family. His “pops” Ed is such a dear, beautiful man. You truly have to marvel at the attitude and outlook he has on life and love after the year he and his family have just had. The scene where Chris and his dad were talking on the porch about what his mom would think was moving to say the least. Fortunately, the other guys don’t get to see each other’s hometown dates, because after Roberto and Chris, who would want to try to measure up to that?

Kirk was next in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This hometown goes back to why I love this episode so much: You get to see such diversity across this great country and what makes people who they are. Yes, Ali was freaked out by Kirk’s dad’s workshop with all the dead animals, but that’s who he is and what he does. It was something so foreign to Ali, but that’s part of getting to know somebody’s family. Kirk’s family dynamic was obviously different than the others, but in the end it really didn’t seem to matter. As Ali said, he may not have had the best example of marriage, but he is loved and supported like no other, and that’s what counts.

Frank’s hometown visit in Chicago was by far the most interesting to me. While overall they had a great time and Ali ended up giving him a rose, they both continue to struggle with each other. Ali continues to worry why she can’t quite figure him out, and Frank continues to struggle with this process. He gets inside his own head so much that he begins to over-analyze the situation and their relationship. Ali is starting to worry now about the fact that it may not be the process he’s questioning, but rather it’s her he’s not sure about. This is clearly not over, and as you saw in the previews, it will come to a head next week in Tahiti.

After traveling around the world it was nice to be back in the old Bachelor/Bachelorette pad for the deliberation and rose ceremony. After all these years, there’s something very comfortable about that place. Somebody asked via Twitter this week about that house and who owns it. It is privately owned, and we have rented it out over the years to shoot all our shows. I feel a little bit like it’s my second home now as I’ve spent so much time there over the years. It probably didn’t look like it on TV, but deliberation was extremely difficult this week. Ali was exhausted and not at all looking forward to this rose ceremony. As I said above, I can’t remember a season where the final four have been so evenly matched. I felt for Ali; she was about to break up with somebody who had given her absolutely no reason to do so. She so wanted one of these guys or families to give her a reason, but instead they all made it that much tougher. It was an emotional, difficult night and it took us quite some time to shoot that deliberation.

In the end Ali chose to send Kirk home. Like last week when she sent Ty home, it was really more about her feelings for the other guys than anything that was wrong with Kirk. Ali just sees herself with Roberto, Frank and Chris more than she can with Kirk at this time. Next week we are off to Tahiti for exotic dates. I’m sure you’ve heard or seen in our previews that the situation with Frank comes to a head in this episode. Like the Justin situation, this is something you may think you know all about, but you truly have to see and hear it unfold for yourself. Something like this happening at such a late stage in this process will set in motion a series of events that will shape not only the rest of this season, but also Ali’s final decision and the future of all remaining on the show.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/07/13/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-8-ali/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2010, 10:07:03 AM »
Ali's Bachelorette Blog: Meet the Parents

Each week, Ali Fedotowsky is sharing her thoughts about new episodes of The Bachelorette. “You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,” she says of her season. After saying goodbye to Ty in Porto, Portugal, Ali writes in about her hometown dates and meeting the families of her four remaining suitors:

I want to start off by addressing a few of the comments on last week’s blog (yes, I read them, and thanks for all of the support. I appreciate every word). It seems as though many of you question whether or not I am serious about finding a husband. I don’t really know how to respond to this other than to ask all of you to have faith in me. I am doing my absolute best to make decisions that are right for me and the guys. I am just a normal person, like all of you, that’s trying to find love.

Now onto this week’s episode! I was glad to be back in the U.S. and moving onto hometowns. Don’t get me wrong, I loved traveling. But I missed the little things about home and I was glad to be back after being away for so long. I also need to comment on how many times I said “amazing” in this episode! (Jimmy Kimmel, I know you are going to get a kick out of the count this week). Let’s just say it really was an AMAZING week  . Now let’s talk about these dates:

I had the best time on my baseball date with Roberto. We played in the park for a couple of hours and loved every minute of it! I know I say it every episode, but how hot is Roberto?! Especially in that baseball uniform … I am one lucky girl! I was so thrilled when he gave me his Steeple Cats baseball card. The Steeple Cats are a baseball team in the town next to my hometown. How crazy is it that Roberto and I were in the same town in the summer of 2002 when he played for them?!?! Another fun thing about the baseball card is that it has the name of my local newspaper on the back — the North Adams Transcript. It reminded me of all the clippings my mom has kept of me playing soccer from the newspaper over the years.

Roberto’s dad asked me about personal goals and how I would balance that with his son’s goals. I am glad that I answered him honestly and let him know that Roberto and I would share all responsibilities at home and at work. Being part of a marriage where all responsibility is shared equally is very important to me. I really respect Roberto’s dad for asking me tough questions.

A conversation you didn’t see is the one I had with Roberto’s mom, Olga, who is such a sweet, lovely woman. She actually gave me a crystal heart inscribed with the words “Love Never Fails.” My mom gives me similar things, so this gift meant a lot to me. Roberto’s mom also taught me to cook tostones. I don’t cook, but I would definitely be willing to learn for Roberto  . The night ended perfectly. Did you see the way his parents salsa danced together? Such chemistry between the two of them. I know I would have a lot of fun with Roberto’s family.

Onto the Cape. The most important part about my visit with Chris is how being at home relaxed him. He was almost a completely different person. I think Chris was really nervous throughout this journey and that’s why we had a hard time connecting. At home in Cape Cod Chris was completely himself. It was so wonderful to see that side of him. I got much closer to him on this date. I loved that it started at the beach during a rainstorm. There is something incredibly romantic about that. I definitely want to be with a person who can go out in a rainstorm with me and just have fun. Even if it means ruining my boots. Oh well, so worth it! Also, how cute is his dog Jetty?

We laughed about the beer in my purse because I actually had a beer in my purse earlier … long story. Also, I want to clear up the story that I told about the bracelet last week. Chris joked with me that it was my “get-out-of-jail-free card.” We thought it was a funny joke. Luckily, I never had to use it. Chris’s dad is an incredible person. I am so grateful to have the chance to get to know him. I love that their family slogan is “love is the only reality.” I think that is especially relevant in this situation.

Next stop, Wisconsin. Kirk‘s dad and stepmother were also great. I know his dad’s basement was a little much for a lot of people, including myself, but I have to respect him for doing what he loves. After I got over the initial shock of all the stuffed animals, I got to sit down and have a really nice chat with Kirk’s dad. He even showed me how to put a deer eye in a foam deer head. If I can’t find a job after the show is over, Kirk’s dad said there is a future for me in taxidermy.

Kirk’s grandma reminded me so much of my grandma. I heart her. My grandma also cared so much that everyone at the table was happy and content before she could even think about eating her food. All the women in Kirk’s life are great. I’m sure they gave him lots of love when he went home.

Last but not least, we take on Chicago! I absolutely love Chicago, so I was really excited that this was my last hometown date. To be honest, this visit was one I was most looking forward to so I was a little bit disappointed when Frank seemed off at the start of our date. But I didn’t think much of it because Frank was always concerned about the process so I just thought he needed reassurance and it would pass. I was surprised to hear Frank say that love is complicated. I’m hoping that my relationship with my husband is the one thing in my life that isn’t complicated. Yes, there will be tough times and we will have to work hard at it, but I never want to wonder if that person is right for me.

You didn’t see my conversation with Frank’s dad. He told me he doesn’t think Frank is ready to be in a committed relationship. I was unsure what to think about those comments, but was grateful that his dad was being completely honest with me. When he first told me this, I thought he was talking about Frank not being financially ready to settle down, but as you can see in the previews, that wasn’t the case. I had a great time with Frank’s family. They are super funny and easy to get along with. I was laughing the entire time I was with them.

It was incredibly difficult for me to say goodbye to Kirk. I didn’t want him to feel like his family had anything to do with my decision. His family was great. Last season when I was on The Bachelor, my dad was at my hometown visit and met Jake but it was never shown on TV. I remember my dad calling me and asking, “Did I do something wrong?” It was so heartbreaking to hear him say that. I don’t want Kirk’s family to feel like they did something wrong. In fact, since I am unable to speak to them, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for inviting me into their homes. I really enjoyed meeting all of you. You’re a great guy, Kirk. One of the strongest men I have ever known  .

Until Tahiti!

xoxo, –Ali Fedotowsky

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/07/13/ali-fedotowsky-bachelorette-hometown-dates/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 01:06:38 PM »
ABC press release:

Tuesday, July 13, 2010
ABC Television Network

ON NEXT WEEK'S BACHELORETTE (7/19)

ALI SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE MEN AWAY TO THE ROMANTIC PARADISE OF TAHITI
FOR STEAMY FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES, BUT FRANK HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS
TO ATTEND TO BEFORE HE CAN COMMIT TO ALI, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

"Episode 609" - Romantic adventures await Ali and the final three bachelors - Chris L., Frank and Roberto - as they travel to the tropical heaven of Tahiti and the possibility of intimate overnight dates. There's electricity and passion in the air during these wonderful sand and surf excursions, as Ali continues to explore what her future would be like with each of these potential partners and is faced with extending an invitation to each bachelor to spend the night in a "fantasy suite." However, while Chris and Roberto head to the South Pacific, Frank needs to stay behind in Chicago to make some major life decisions that will have serious repercussions for Ali's journey to find love, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 19 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali kicks off her Tahitian escape with a spectacular helicopter tour over Le Taha'a with Roberto. They land in the middle of a heart-shaped island where they spend an intimate day swimming in the crystal blue water. Sparks fly as the couple share a romantic dinner, but will Ali learn that there's something more behind this bachelor's passionate kisses than just plain chemistry?

The next day Ali surprises Chris L. with a boat ride on a luxurious 75-foot catamaran. Although this relationship grew out of friendship, their steamy connection on the yacht proves there is romance in the air. After the boat docks offshore of a private island, the couple dive, hunt for pearls and swim ashore, and are treated to a gorgeous Tahitian sunset. That evening during a private dinner on the island, Chris continues to open up to Ali, but will she offer him the fantasy suite card, giving him an opportunity to share precious private time that could take their relationship to the next level?

The following day, Ali eagerly awaits her final exotic date - a day of sailing in paradise - with Frank. But he has other things on his mind. Shortly after Ali arrives at his hut, Frank delivers some shocking news that leaves Ali reeling and instantly changes the course of her search to find love.

Ali has experienced a different path to love with each of these men, but now she's more confused than she ever expected to be. After an emotional deliberation, she moves forward. She and the final two men toast to their final destination - Bora Bora - where the bachelors will meet her family. Is there a fairytale ending in Ali's future?

The three remaining men are:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=071310_03