Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 248793 times)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1775 on: July 08, 2017, 08:26:01 PM »
What if Chester & Ephraim didn't miss their connecting flight (or what if they made it to the same flight where Tim & Marie were)?
If they made it to the same flight as Tim & Marie, they would still be eliminated as Tim & Marie still have their Express Pass in hand.

And what if Tim & Marie decided not to use their Express Pass?
Chester & Ephraim most likely ended in leg 5 or leg 8, but the NFL was called back to TAR 24
If NFL ended in leg 5, then Tim & Danny in leg 6, without Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim couldn't be U-turned thus Ally & Ashley ended here, in leg 9 Jason & Amy wouldn't helped Tracole, tracole booted in indonesia 1, leaving F4 with baseball wives, afganimals, the beards and the dating couple, I thought Afganimals would face a difficult with robot and eliminated, F3 with Jason & Amy, Brandon & Adam, Nicky & Kim and the RB task in final would decide the winning team
If NFL survived leg 5 (Brandam  eliminated instead), Tim & Danny still ended in leg 6, then NFL would face a problem with roadblock in leg 8, Ally & Ashley with detour in leg 9, leaving F4 with ER doctors, dating couple, Afganimals and baseball wives

Overall, If NFL didn't miss their connecting flight, this season would be far better and S23 might become S14 2.0 with many teams were called to AS2, no three repeaters in S24

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1776 on: July 09, 2017, 11:09:45 PM »
What if Chester & Ephraim didn't miss their connecting flight (or what if they made it to the same flight where Tim & Marie were)?
If they made it to the same flight as Tim & Marie, they would still be eliminated as Tim & Marie still have their Express Pass in hand.

And what if Tim & Marie decided not to use their Express Pass?
Chester & Ephraim most likely ended in leg 5 or leg 8, but the NFL was called back to TAR 24
If NFL ended in leg 5, then Tim & Danny in leg 6, without Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim couldn't be U-turned thus Ally & Ashley ended here, in leg 9 Jason & Amy wouldn't helped Tracole, tracole booted in indonesia 1, leaving F4 with baseball wives, afganimals, the beards and the dating couple, I thought Afganimals would face a difficult with robot and eliminated, F3 with Jason & Amy, Brandon & Adam, Nicky & Kim and the RB task in final would decide the winning team
If NFL survived leg 5 (Brandam  eliminated instead), Tim & Danny still ended in leg 6, then NFL would face a problem with roadblock in leg 8, Ally & Ashley with detour in leg 9, leaving F4 with ER doctors, dating couple, Afganimals and baseball wives

Overall, If NFL didn't miss their connecting flight, this season would be far better and S23 might become S14 2.0 with many teams were called to AS2, no three repeaters in S24
I doubt the season will be good without marie

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly TAR456
« Reply #1777 on: July 18, 2017, 04:07:45 AM »
What if in TAR Australia 2, Joseph & Grace were eliminated in Leg 7, so Sticky & Sam would be eliminated next leg, causing Leg 9 to become a NEL.

What happens with James & Sarah and Lucy & Emilia then?
Whatever.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1778 on: October 16, 2017, 02:02:01 AM »
TAR Canada 5 leg 3 if Kenneth & Ryan lost in the way to pitstop and was overtaken by two F/F teams but win a additional prize for driving electric car most effectively, would they still win 5000 CAD prize and this leg swung to NEL or not?In case of Kenneth & Ryan's elimination what would happen later including two U-turns in leg 7 & 9

Offline ZA-TAR-fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1779 on: November 07, 2017, 05:19:52 PM »
The season hasn't ended yet, so I won't be expecting a proper answer. :grins:

What if TMZ and the Cheerleaders didn't have any problem on Leg 1, leaving Justin & Diana to take the 1st boot?

I'm busy watching this season again and was thinking of this scenario earlier given how many people dislike Justin & Diana (one of my favourite teams in fact). I think that if they got the first boot, we would have seen Justin cry a river on the mat  :groan: . As for the rest of the season, I think it would have been the Josh & Tanner show - they looked head and shoulders better than the other teams. They were too obsessed with Justin & Diana and not having them there would be a big mental relief. They were also unlucky with the bike in leg 1 and then the injury soon after.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1780 on: November 07, 2017, 05:40:52 PM »
Tanner & Josh? The guys who went sightseeing in Paris, dropped down because of that, then got NELed by basically letting Tiffany & Krista check-in before them, thus causing their elimination in Poland? Nah, they're gone that leg anyway, with or without Justin & Diana to mess with their heads.

Offline ZA-TAR-fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1781 on: November 08, 2017, 06:17:27 AM »
Tanner & Josh? The guys who went sightseeing in Paris, dropped down because of that, then got NELed by basically letting Tiffany & Krista check-in before them, thus causing their elimination in Poland? Nah, they're gone that leg anyway, with or without Justin & Diana to mess with their heads.

I would have to disagree. They were eliminated in India BTW. Yes they don't seem to be the brightest team to have run the race and they have had they fair share of mistakes, but I don't think this ultimately got them eliminated. After the sightseeing in Paris, they still flew to Poland with all the other teams (except the Green Team). For the NEL, it turned out to not be a smart move working with the cheerleaders given that they were fighting for last (as Chris got done before them). They were together with all the other teams flying into India. They did their speedbump, and could possiby have beaten Denise and James Earl (who got lost on the way to the mat) if they weren't U-Turned (they did arrive last at the U-Turn board).

It would have been very interesting if that was a W-Turn instead in India though.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1782 on: November 09, 2017, 03:25:48 AM »

I would have to disagree. They were eliminated in India BTW. Yes they don't seem to be the brightest team to have run the race and they have had they fair share of mistakes, but I don't think this ultimately got them eliminated. After the sightseeing in Paris, they still flew to Poland with all the other teams (except the Green Team). For the NEL, it turned out to not be a smart move working with the cheerleaders given that they were fighting for last (as Chris got done before them). They were together with all the other teams flying into India. They did their speedbump, and could possiby have beaten Denise and James Earl (who got lost on the way to the mat) if they weren't U-Turned (they did arrive last at the U-Turn board).

It would have been very interesting if that was a W-Turn instead in India though.
FYI, Tanner and Josh were u-turned by Kelsey & Joey, not green team
Their move of letting Tiffany & Krista go first basically did them in, no matter the u-turn or not, caused the double roadblock itself put them far behind already

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1783 on: November 10, 2017, 04:28:29 AM »

FYI, Tanner and Josh were u-turned by Kelsey & Joey, not green team
Their move of letting Tiffany & Krista go first basically did them in, no matter the u-turn or not, caused the double roadblock itself put them far behind already
Without Green Team, Tanner & Josh would be the first teams in US version win first 4 legs, Kelsey & Joey also win 4 consecutive legs (from 7 to 10), Denise & James Earl win leg 5, Tiffany & krista win leg 6, I think TMZ would be ended in Zimbabwe 2, allowed Jazmine & Danielle survive longer.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1784 on: November 10, 2017, 12:17:35 PM »
I think TMZ would be gone leg 2 :lol: They were just a bad team.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1785 on: November 10, 2017, 05:32:35 PM »

They reportedly took hours to solve a slide puzzle  :groan:. Yup, they were a bad team.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1786 on: November 11, 2017, 03:26:56 AM »

They reportedly took hours to solve a slide puzzle  :groan:. Yup, they were a bad team.

They are one of the worst teams to ever Race. Absolute WASTE of a casting spot. I'm glad they did not even finish Leg 1.