Author Topic: Top 12 Boys Performance Discussion  (Read 2734 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Top 12 Boys Performance Discussion
« on: February 25, 2010, 11:47:04 AM »
“If you lose it tonight and forget the words, your career is over.”

What a way to begin!  :lol:

I don't even know where to begin. I thought the guys would outshine the girls but did they? ???

My favorites and not in any order:

Andrew Garcia
Casey James
Big Mike Lynche

Simon decimated quite a few of the guy's performances. Alex Lambert:I don’t know who was happier for that to end, you or me. Because that was the most uncomfortable performance of the night."  Then told him to get his nerves under control, get it together.

Joe Munez: "Limp, forgettable"

Tyler Grady: Comes over like you are pretending to be a rock star, concentrate on the vocals.

Simon did like Lee DeWyze saying it was the best performance so far. (He was the 7th performer.) He said he had an authentically good voice and will do well.

One other comment, I thought it was bordering on disgraceful and certainly unprofessional when Kara and Randy joked around when Casey James performed. If Casey hadn't had experience as a musician, he would have bombed.  I hope the producers put a stomp on her and this is the last time we see this during a performance.

What did Y'all think? Who did you like and who do you think will go home tonight?

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Top 12 Boys Performance Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 02:04:55 PM »
It was so obvious who Simon likes.  I thought last night was a horrible.  Only a few stood out to me. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Casey James.  Love his attitude and not bad to look at.  I think Lee DeWyze, Michael Lynche, and Andrew Garcia might have potential too.  I think the girls have the guys beat.

Not sure they really need 4 judges.  It takes up too much time.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 04:06:53 PM »
ok so there was no WOW factor at all with these guys.. some of them i was like" c'mon take me there fella" and then..  thud.. left me feeling empty.

big mike is a little distracting with the guitar..  to me it was awkward to watch. the little 16 yr old boy Alex L. held his ground for now. many others were just a bunch of off pitch nervous   contenders. I felt even Casey was off.

i'm not sure which 2 are gonna be voted off  maybe the guy with the mullet??

(sorry i'm  exhausted from shoveling and dont' have it in me to research their names right now!! forgive me please!!!!) :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 04:26:26 PM »
I agree with you Ugot, where was the WOW factor. AI has to get better or it's finished. No one really stands out yet as a winner, just some who have potential. I was shocked when Simon praised DeWyze and my hubby immediately said he was trying to save him.

I don't like the 4 judges either, too much talk but most of it unhelpful.   :lala

I hope it gets better...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 05:38:50 PM »
Since I'm in the middle of Survivor gaming, don't have time to say much.  Also, was gone last nite so had to tape the show.  Did scan thru it...just enough to know my favs are Casey & Aaron.  Great vocals from both.  And least liked...uhh...most of them!!  :duno:

My guess who might be going home:
Jermaine & probably Todrick.  Or maybe Joe or John?

:waves: Byeee for now!! 

(Can't watch AI tonite b/c it conflicts with Survivor, which I record commercial free, so must concentrate on that.  Besides, Survivor's a lot better show!)  :jumpy: :hearts: