Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 85109 times)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1200 on: July 22, 2014, 07:46:50 AM »
3 questions from TAR 16, and 17
TAR 16: if Louie & Micheal U-turned Jet & Cord in leg 5, would the cowboys survive leg 5 and what happened later
Upon the elimination of the cowboys in leg 5, they have 50% chance to be called back to UB, if Jet & Cord weren't called back, who would be in their place?
TAR 17: if Connor/Jonathan chose the Beds detour firstin leg 4 in sweden, would they survive over Kachel and would they go far with roadblock split?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • The real winners of TAR23
« Reply #1201 on: July 22, 2014, 10:57:31 AM »
^ Jordan and Jeff or Steve & Allie would be called back instead of the Cowboys? I don't know, the Cowboys were CBS' stars of TAR16.
Even if Connor & Jonathan survived Leg 4, they would be eliminated in Leg 5.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

Rooting for Tim & Te Jay and Amy & Maya in TAR25!

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #1202 on: July 23, 2014, 07:32:54 AM »
The Cowboys will survive the morse code detour. So Jordan & Jeff will be eliminated in 8th, Brent & Caite in 7th, Steve & Allie in 6th, Louie & Michael in 5th, Dan & Jordan in 4th. I think Joe & Heidi has a chance on making it to the F3.

If Cowboys end their race early in TAR16, they might be called back for UB, but they won't be called back for All-Stars 2. On the replacement, I'm not sure.

Custom Search