Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Ranking the Teams - Season by Season, leg placements (TAR 1 - 24 updated!)  (Read 6301 times)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Thanks for making a great list, theschnauzers!

Wow I just realised that Dave and Connor are the only winning team to have never left the top 4 in a season.

The other two teams to accomplish the feat are Eric-Jeremy season 9 and Art-JJ season 20, both of whom finished the final leg in second place. (And Eric-Jeremy still retain the best overall average placement of all time.)
-- theschnauzers

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
Dan & Jordan were the worst averaging place team among team never check-in at pitstop or finish ine at last place

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
toanglobal, I'll be posting the primary list in the other thread within a few days. That one takes longer because of the fact that counting teams with multiple appearances separately, its over 300 teams now, and I have to make sure I properly color code first place, last place and final three teams.....something that can be a problem with the list now being that long. :)
-- theschnauzers

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube

Wow I just realised that Dave and Connor are the only winning team to have never left the top 4 in a season.

The other two teams to accomplish the feat are Eric-Jeremy season 9 and Art-JJ season 20, both of whom finished the final leg in second place. (And Eric-Jeremy still retain the best overall average placement of all time.)

And Kris & Jon too, I believe. (But only if you discount the 5th place they got in the double length leg)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly

And Kris & Jon too, I believe. (But only if you discount the 5th place they got in the double length leg)
For reasons of standardization, I do count double length legs as separate legs; that's the only way to have a consistent way of comparison.
-- theschnauzers

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Here's how the season 24 teams rank in order of final placement averages:
24-01   Dave - Connor            26/12   2.1666   
24-05   Jet - Cord            28/10   2.8000
24-04   Leo - Jamal            41/11   3.7272
24-03   Brendon - Rachel         45/12   3.7500
24-02   Caroline - Jennifer         51/12   4.2500
24-08   Margie - Luke            25/5   5.0000