RealityFreakWill:

Colby Donaldson (35)

Tribe: Heroes
Hometown: Christoval, Texas
Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.
Personal Claim To Fame: “I make a pretty mean potato salad.”
Inspiration in Life: “God, family & close friends.”
Previous Finishes: Australia: Runner-Up; All-Stars: 5th Out
Favorite Past Moment: “The very beginning of it all for me – stepping off the plane and into the Outback.”
Previous Survivor He Respects Most:  Tom Westman (Palau)
Previous Survivor He Respects Least: “Those who have thrown in the towel and left the game early.”
Why Did He Come Back? : “For me, it’s all about the extreme challenge and the epic adventure.  A million bucks is a pretty good motivator as well.”

Jobby:
He seems like a really nice guy!

realshowfan:
So nice to see old faces <3 <3

theschnauzers:
I can't tell you how much I think well of Colby, and have ever since the Outback season.

From what I've seen he looks to be in great physical shape, and his head is in the game this time, unlike All-Stars.

Mudoogul:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on February 08, 2010, 02:34:40 PM ---I can't tell you how much I think well of Colby, and have ever since the Outback season.

From what I've seen he looks to be in great physical shape, and his head is in the game this time, unlike All-Stars.

--- End quote ---

I feel he's a decent guy, but even in the Outback his thinking was flawed. Taking Tina to the end was a bad move. It was a nice guy thing to do, but I think it was one of the worst decisions in Survivor history.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version