RFF Archive > Survivor 1-4

Rudy the Stud!!!! Photo inside!

<< < (2/2)

drumstyx47:
I read that book rudy...
he said he was religious, but a bible was useless in their situation.
by the way, my little bottom quote is from that book!!!

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: drumstyx47 on May 15, 2004, 10:00:14 PM ---I read that book rudy...
he said he was religious, but a bible was useless in their situation.
by the way, my little bottom quote is from that book!!!

--- End quote ---

Yeh...now I remember...he did say that, Styx!  And he's right, it couldn't help them...other than like Dirk...who seemed to find comfort, which was good....for Dirk, but not for playing the game!  So to each his own, huh?! 

Yes, I noticed the quote you have...Cool!

RupertRocks33:
I think a bible would help u could read it and take time away and its really long. Rudy is in good shape for an old man but as we saw in Allstars he does have it anymore.

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: RupertRocks33 on June 02, 2004, 01:10:48 AM ---I think a bible would help u could read it and take time away and its really long. Rudy is in good shape for an old man but as we saw in Allstars he does have it anymore.

--- End quote ---
yes, I agree.  Reading a few verses sure wouldn't hurt anything and if Dirk felt it helped him....more power to him.  It didn't help him win, but what the heck...the other players did things that didn't help them win either! 

As far as Rudy not having it anymore...we don't really know that! But I bet he does.  Nowadays, a lot of oldsters still have it!!  Regardless, I hafta give Rudy credit for giving S8 his best shot.  He could've had the attitude..."I'm just an old man so what's the point?"  But he didn't.  He made a good attempt.  He's a hero just for being willing to be there...in spite of the odds!!  I love Rudaaay!! :;>) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version