Author Topic: S20 Spoilers correct?  (Read 4733 times)

Offline survivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
S20 Spoilers correct?
« on: December 21, 2009, 11:05:24 PM »
Are the current spoilers like when each person gets voted off and the final 3 all correct?

Also, I saw someone posted the final 3 list ALONG with the winner. Is that person really the winner seeing how the live show is the thing to announce who won.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S20 Spoilers correct?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »
Season 20 is pretty well spoiled. But nothing is ever a 100%, so use judgement. People talk to each other, and votes get discussed, and sometimes 2+2= winner.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 09:20:13 AM »
If the spoiler is correct, I'm not going to be 100% happy with the winner, but I liked the winner in hir season, so I should be reasonably content with hir.

Belle Book

P.S.  I'm using the phrase "hir" to avoid revealing the gender of the presumed winner.

Offline supergoten

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Tengaged
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »
Of course, final vote counts are never 100% accurate as the winner is announced live on the air.

S19 had some different versions of the final count, one spoiler said Russell didn't receive any votes and that Natalie received all votes. She still won, but it was not a clean sweep.