Author Topic: S19 Finale --This Game Ain’t Over  (Read 118124 times)

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S19 Finale --This Game Ain’t Over
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »
The irony of this is that Russell played all of Season 20 probably thinking he had won Season 19.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2009, 09:19:28 PM »
For a moment, I thought Russell and Jaison were going to go. I have a feeling that Russell is really hated except for Shambo. :cmaslol
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »
The irony of this is that Russell played all of Season 20 probably thinking he had won Season 19.
He probably told Boston Rob that he deserved to win. Hell, he told everyone.
Just here to visit.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2009, 09:24:26 PM »
He probably told Boston Rob that he deserved to win. Hell, he told everyone.

Russell is still looking very very pissed. :cmaslol

Imagine if he has to sit through the same process next season??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2009, 09:26:02 PM »
Not if he read the spoilers  :cmas50

Happy Holiday Gang  :xmas146 :cmas23 :cmas26

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2009, 09:27:29 PM »
Did Russell think he was going to win after hearing the jury speeches? :cmaslol

If this was the China jury, Russell would have won. Todd did win over Amanda. :cmaslol

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2009, 09:35:54 PM »
Not if he read the spoilers  :cmas50

Happy Holiday Gang  :xmas146 :cmas23 :cmas26
And he's probably pissed over that too!  :cmas50 :cmas50
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »
posted on Russell's Facebook   :jam:

www.RussellGotScrewed.com Buy a T-Shirt and help me raise funds for St. Jude Hospital

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2009, 09:58:53 PM »
2/11/2010, the new season of Survivor? This makes me think that Amazing Race is going to be on somewhere near that as well. Interesting.
Just here to visit.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2009, 10:05:46 PM »
Love Russells website....He should have had Brett make the shirts for him. :cmas20

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2009, 10:06:27 PM »
2/11/2010, the new season of Survivor? This makes me think that Amazing Race is going to be on somewhere near that as well. Interesting.

Loveeee an early b'day present!

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »
Thanks for all the updates.  Have a great Christmas. :cmas23

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »
God I can't wait until next fall when I can watch survivor again (I abhor Russell).  And frankly if you were that good of a player you should never have to use a hidden immunity necklace, ever.

It's like saying a race team on TAR is the best most consistent team in TAR history , but oops they had to be saved twice by non eliminations.  I mean seriously.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2009, 11:45:25 PM »
To everyone that thinks that Russ was robbed and Natalie didn't deserve the win . . . Have you forgotten that it was Natalie that convinced the Galu females to vote out Erik after the merge.  This was the turning point in the game.  Russell didn't even believe that Natalie could pull it off so he played his HII and didn't need to.  This lead to Shambo flipping.  Without Natalie, Russell wouldn't have made it to the end.  Natalie may or may not have made it without Russell, I tend to think after the merge she had a better chance of making it alone than he did.  Russell played the best strategy game, no question, but Survivor is also a social game.  Natalie's social game was A1.  She took time to bond with the Galu tribe individually.  She was good in the challenges, frequently beating bigger, stronger men.  She may not have won an IC but she usually finished in the front of the pack.   Russ only won 1  IC and Natalie frequently beat him.   Women have to play a different type game to win Survivor.   If a woman had done the same things as Russ she would have been labeled a word that rhymes with rich and voted out early.  Don't discount the social game . . . Russell didn't have one and look where it got him.  Natalie had a strategic game, it just wasn't as in your face as Russell's. 

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2009, 05:12:41 AM »
It's like saying a race team on TAR is the best most consistent team in TAR history , but oops they had to be saved twice by non eliminations.  I mean seriously.

:cmaslol

To everyone that thinks that Russ was robbed and Natalie didn't deserve the win . . . Have you forgotten that it was Natalie that convinced the Galu females to vote out Erik after the merge.  This was the turning point in the game.  Russell didn't even believe that Natalie could pull it off so he played his HII and didn't need to.  This lead to Shambo flipping.  Without Natalie, Russell wouldn't have made it to the end.  Natalie may or may not have made it without Russell, I tend to think after the merge she had a better chance of making it alone than he did.  Russell played the best strategy game, no question, but Survivor is also a social game.  Natalie's social game was A1.  She took time to bond with the Galu tribe individually.  She was good in the challenges, frequently beating bigger, stronger men.  She may not have won an IC but she usually finished in the front of the pack.   Russ only won 1  IC and Natalie frequently beat him.   Women have to play a different type game to win Survivor.   If a woman had done the same things as Russ she would have been labeled a word that rhymes with rich and voted out early.  Don't discount the social game . . . Russell didn't have one and look where it got him.  Natalie had a strategic game, it just wasn't as in your face as Russell's. 

101% agree whole-heartedly.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2009, 06:23:04 AM »
She has such a good heart that is hard for anyone to dislike her. I think that's what got her the votes in the end. She is just a sweet heart. Plus she tried to bond with everyone which was a major factor. Russell made all the big moves and provided the entertainment but in the end did not gather enough votes, plain and simple. Gotta feel for Mick though, not 1 single vote.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2009, 06:36:53 AM »
Didnt Natalie win the IC once?  or am I dreamin?  I dont normally watch Survivor, but I watched this one after the merge. I think I watched mostly to see just what Russell would come up with to keep everyone else on their toes.......lol

Merry Xmas everyone.

:cmas26 :cmas23 :cmas9 :cmas28
Matthew 7:15

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2009, 07:35:56 AM »
Did Russell think he was going to win after hearing the jury speeches? :cmaslol

If this was the China jury, Russell would have won. Todd did win over Amanda. :cmaslol

Yea. The jurors in S. China were more lenient (with the exception of maybe Jaime).

This season has been like Tocantins 2.0, but the finalists were the people I would LOVE and don't mind to win!!! (In Tocantins it was only J.T.) But the S20 preview made my day xInfinite <3 <3 <3
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »
Confirmed...

Final vote tally:

Natalie 5 votes

Russell 4 votes

Mick    0 votes

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »
Wow. poor Mick...
Heee...spoilers said Russell had no votes...must have been Mick all along.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2009, 10:18:46 AM »
Confirmed...

Final vote tally:

Natalie 5 votes

Russell 4 votes

Mick    0 votes

If it was 5-4, then why didn't they drag it out as they normally do? I got 7-2. so did CBS.com.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2009, 10:40:57 AM »
Blame it on me for the boo boo.....I got the info from People and they are so busted...

The final vote tally is INDEED 7-2. According to CBS/Survivor!

My apologies to all......

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #147 on: December 21, 2009, 11:20:17 PM »
No worries Will.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2009, 09:23:28 AM »

Exactly!  RussHell had a fine strategic game -- he just ignored the social game.  Natalie had some strategic game at least -- and she took the time and the effort to understand the jury, thus showing that she had a great1 social game!  That's why she won.

Belle Book

arun1125

« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2010, 07:35:19 PM »
RUSELL!