1. If you were Dan, would you have told Big Easy the answer? Hell would you have given him the "F"? If I was in the exact same position, then yes I would. You're working together for goodness sakes! But, if we were just sitting there, heck no!!
2. OK, we have known for a while the final three, so who "wins" who "places" and who "shows"? I say Brian and Ericka win by showing their place
3. Who do you want to win? Brian and Ericka
4. Who do you think deserves to win? Brian and Ericka (they're not the super dull, non-sibling version of Nick and Starr, or the overtly evil little brats that need to take a long walk off of a short pier
5. Now here at the end out of the 15 seasons, how does this one rate for you? Eh... I was expecting more out of the cast. It seemed like the more entertaining teams were stuck in the back and eliminated early on. And I hated the route, way too many legs in Asia (none of them in a new country, to boot), and no new countries at all until the final handful of legs. But, the pace seemed to pick around the second half of the season...
6. What was your favorite Leg? I loved Prague 1, Estonia, Sweden, Netherlands, and Vietnam 1. Hated Japan, Cambodia, and both Dubai legs
7. Finally, what the hell was Big Easy & Flight Time thinking about when quitting the Roadblock? Seriously? The big idiot would have gotten it, probably within the next half hour. He just needed to continue with what he was doing. But by the looks of it, he had no systematic way of doing it. I mean, even if I didn't have a clue of what it was supposed to be, except for the F, I would have made a system: 1. F-A-N-R-Z, 2. F-A-N-Z-R, 3. F-A-R-N-Z. And then by number 3, I would've been like, that looks a lot like FRANZ, then I would've smacked myself for not having a V8, and continued with the leg