I'm drawing a blank for the second flight. Does anyone have a clue?
1. Brent/Caite and Jeff/Jordan are on the first flight, as they are in the lead in the EW preview.
2. The spoiler that Brent/Caite, Jeff/Jordan and Mike/Louie were on the Miami flight is correct.
1. All teams were in Terminal 4 of LAX.
2. The second flight leaves "almost an hour" behind the first.
3. EXIF data has Jeff/Jordan in the American terminal at 11.47am.
We have two possible flights into Miami for the lead teams. AA 1516 (1220-2005) or AA 252 (1430-2215), connecting to LA 957 to Santiago (2345-1010). The flights that leave between half an hour to an hour behind these two flights from Terminal 4 make it to Saint Louis, Roswell, San Jose, San Diego, Monterrey, Austin and Dallas. No teams were seen on the Dallas flight, nor does it come in later than the Miami flight for Brent/Caite and Jeff/Jordan to hold a lead. How did those other 8 teams get to Santiago?