Author Topic: "SURVIVOR : SAMOA" (19th Season) discussion *spoiler free*  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Jeesan

• RFF Not So Newbie
"SURVIVOR : SAMOA" (19th Season) discussion *spoiler free*
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:59:28 AM »
There's a similar thread at the TAR section and I thought I'd open one here so that I can discuss about Survivor:Samoa as well. I really hope people join here cause I don't want to be blabbering alone! It's quite late, I know, but I still want to share my thoughts on the game without being spoiled (I'm not a fan of spoilers :lol:)

So,

This thread is for the discussion of aired episodes of Survivor:Samoa

Post away :)

Offline Jeesan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: "SURVIVOR : SAMOA" (19th Season) discussion *spoiler free*
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 09:35:57 AM »
So here's my take on episode 7:

:ascared Liz is gone :( :'( :'(

This sucks, I really really really was hoping to see Liz go a long way, atleast to the jury. She was a great player. But alas...she got the boot just before the merge! Had she been able to hang in there for only one more tribal council, she'd make it to the merged tribe. And once on her own, I think she'd been able to win a few challenges cause she's smart and perseverant. Even if she didn't, she'd have atleast made the jury and we'd get to see more of her. I wish she tried to sway others' votes to Jaison. I used to like Jaison, but his constant whining throughout the game, his stating this was his 'worst decision' to come to survivor and slightly his giving up in the last immunity challenge (I'm taking this slightly cause it might be out of sheer exhaustion that his body couldn't function at that time), made him one of my less favourites. And I definitely preferred him going rather than Liz.

And Foa Foa, I liked all the tribe members way better than Galu's (with the exception of Ben & Russel) but I r-e-a-l-l-y didn't like the way they voted throughout. Russel should've gone way back and even voting out Ben was done late (should've gone before Betsy).

Hearing Russel speak to Laura about 'spotting a good Christian' made me :funny: Its like the devil is speaking about being religous!

From the preview of the next episode, I think (and really hope!) that Galu is going to turn out like Timbira from Toacantins; going into the merge with majority but screwing up and losing to the minority (Jalapao). I so wish that happens and Mick, Natalie and maybe Brett or John go to the top 3. I really really do, although I'd happily see Liz returning to the game and replacing one of the Galus!

I don't know what I don't like about Galu, they just don't seem warm maybe...and maybe its because of Foa Foa's brighter colour :funny: But I dunno, with the exception of Brett and John and Shambo and a little bit of Laura, I don't quite know or like the rest. I used to like Dave, but his attitude while making the fire with Russel and in this episode saying 'burn her in the end'(referring to Shambo) has got him out of my favourites (gotta semove him from the sig bar!). And Erik is a good strategist but I don't think I'll begin to like him. What he did at the combined tribal council was just to create a scene; as if he wouldn't vote out Russel S. at the first opportunity!

Oh well another favourite of mine is gone and I hope the remaining ones stay tight and stick it up to to the end.

Farewell Liz :( :waves: :(

Offline River

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »
It sure takes a lot of self control to be able to not look at spoilers Jeesan! Great job! I could NEVER do that.
 :tup:

Offline Jeesan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 09:53:00 AM »
Hehe...Thanks Dawne, it's just that I don't like getting spoiled! It ruins the fun of watching the show, kinda like looking at the cover of a mystery novel and then reading the last chapter :lol:

So does that mean you guys already know who's the sole survivor!

Offline River

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 09:59:33 AM »
Hehe...Thanks Dawne, it's just that I don't like getting spoiled! It ruins the fun of watching the show, kinda like looking at the cover of a mystery novel and then reading the last chapter :lol:

So does that mean you guys already know who's the sole survivor!
I don't, the finale is live.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 10:12:20 AM »
I think there's a twist and somehow Rob and Amber are the final 2 this season! :ascared

Just kidding. :funny: