Author Topic: TAR15 EP8: "This is the Worst Thing I’ve Ever Done in My Life"  (Read 89642 times)

Offline CountryT6905

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR15 EP8: "This is the Worst Thing I’ve Ever Done in My Life"
« Reply #250 on: November 15, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »
Every time Dan screamed at Sam, I laughed my arse off. That was so funny. He just couldn't shut his mouth until like 2 hrs. later.

If I had been Sam, I woulda threatened to quit if Dan wouldn't quit being a nagging you know what.

I think Sam was very patient his brother. Dan seems to be too much of a Princess. A 360 degree turn for the cameras. That's what I saw.

Offline CountryT6905

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #251 on: November 15, 2009, 08:23:06 PM »
Every time Dan screamed at Sam, I laughed my arse off. That was so funny. He just couldn't shut his mouth until like 2 hrs. later.

If I had been Sam, I woulda threatened to quit if Dan wouldn't quit being a nagging you know what.

I think Sam was very patient his brother. Dan seems to be too much of a Princess. A 360 degree turn for the cameras. That's what I saw.

Point proved. He is bitching like a little girl tonight. Sam, knock the crap out of him. I think we all would love to see it.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: November 15, 2009, 08:29:39 PM »
Well in fairness for the early half of the season Sam is the more vocal towards his brother and events of the race (at least by footage and clips).

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: November 15, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »
In the Gary/Matt explosion scene, their gnome was shown unprotected (unlike all the prior teams). It somehow made it through the rain of exploded particles unscathed on the telecast, but what if in reality it was busted and had ot be replaced?

Offline CountryT6905

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #254 on: November 15, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »
Well in fairness for the early half of the season Sam is the more vocal towards his brother and events of the race (at least by footage and clips).

Yeah, but last week he was crying like a baby, tonight he was yelling again. What a douche!