Author Topic: S19 EP7: "Survivor: Samoa Houdini Magic"  (Read 38121 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S19 EP7: "Survivor: Samoa Houdini Magic"
« on: October 22, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »
Thursday
October 29    Survivor: Samoa Houdini Magic

[Russell for the title]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S19 EP7: "Survivor: Samoa Houdini Magic"
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 07:58:34 PM »

missyae
Liz is next and after that we merge at 12 with 8 Galu and 4 Foa Foa. Then we see Erik becoming the first boot after the merge and the first jury member in a Tribal that totally surprised the 4 Foa Foa members.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »
Looks like Russ is sent to Galu next week so Foa must win RC!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:48:20 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 08:10:25 PM »
JP: next time on Survivor .. at Galu the guys make Shambo one of their own

Brett: the plan is that she is protected

Dave : the only strategic drawback is that Shambo is so in that she could screw up our plan

JP: and a Russell seed gets  planted in the other tribe

Russ conf: what I have to do now is work my Houdini magic

LAURA and Russ shake hands

LAURA : what are we going to do go to the final 2 the 2 of us together?

Russ: final 2
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 09:58:52 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »
How do we know which beach Russell & Monica are on?  I still can't tell Monica & Laura apart . . .

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »
It is laura for sure.  Thank god they don't change clothes.  Monica has brown eyes and wears that pick with black spots on it bikini.

I think the assumption is that Russell has the bag with him (obviously not putting it down due to the idol is in it) so is at Galu.

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »
Russ H has his bag...so I would say its at Galu.....???

Laura on right...Monica on left
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 03:35:19 PM by chaoswva »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »
Has she been wearing that turtle necklace before??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 09:39:03 PM »
I have not seen it before...Maybe Russell H. made it for her  :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »
hmmmm...so where DID it come from?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 09:56:05 PM »
Hey, I told you all I don't know the Galu tribe members names  :lol:. I'm like whos Laura? Whats the blonds name? Do they still have  blond? Is this season over yet?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 10:11:50 PM »
Yeah, that's what happens when they only show us one darn team for weeks on end, I am still mixing them up too. And Brett? Who's brett? :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 10:13:44 PM »
I had to wait for their names to come up in the confessionals during the show to see who was who, even then I still don't know  :lol: . Can you tell I'm bored with this season?

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 10:20:46 PM »
Brett actually had a confessional this time and I picked him for not having one tonight.  At least I think that was Brett.   :groan:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »
I'm watching survivor now on the TV.  Monica has a necklace on when she arrives at the challenge.  It might be the one that laura is wearing later but not 100% sure.  :res:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 10:43:41 PM »
Now I am confused again...who IS mean Russell making the alliance with?? ??? ??? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »
Laura....Actually Kelly was wearing a necklace too.

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 11:54:25 PM »
Found these two pics from episode 3 at Foa beach...didnt see any black lava rocks while searching for these at Galu's beach

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 06:38:54 AM »

missyae
Liz is next and after that we merge at 12 with 8 Galu and 4 Foa Foa. Then we see Erik becoming the first boot after the merge and the first jury member in a Tribal that totally surprised the 4 Foa Foa members.

I remembered a Jaison being the next and the other 4 making the merge instead spoiler from someone who has given accurate spoilers before... :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 10:41:53 AM »
    STILL REELING FROM THE LOSS OF THEIR CHIEF, GALU STRUGGLES TO ELECT A NEW LEADER AND THE MEN HATCH A PLAN TO PUT A PUPPET REGIME IN POWER AS A PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE AGAINST A BLOSSOMING FEMALE ALLIANCE, ON "SURVIVOR: SAMOA" THURSDAY, OCT. 29

"Houdini Magic" — During a visit to the opposing tribe, one castaway strikes a secret deal and manages to make some new friends, on SURVIVOR: SAMOA, Thursday, Oct. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 10:47:55 AM »
Found these two pics from episode 3 at Foa beach...didnt see any black lava rocks while searching for these at Galu's beach

With the new clues Laura visiting Foa Foa now makes more sense since Russ has been to Galu. Good stuff chaoswva  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 11:05:35 AM »

missyae

I remembered a Jaison being the next and the other 4 making the merge instead spoiler from someone who has given accurate spoilers before... :duno:
I don't remember that spoiler, haven't really been to sucks much but somewhere missyrae states Jaison makes merge.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »
There was originally info that Jaison was next, but that was updated.

These are some of the missyae spoilers, very nicely summarized at SurvivorSkills.

Little bit of new stuff - nothing major probably except the fact that Liz does not make the merge and Jaison does. So for those who are playing Survivor Fantasy games - keep that in mind - Jaison makes the merge - Liz does not.

I was told Jeff Probst was very - very - very scared at how Russell Swan goes down. I was told his eyes rolled back and he started jerking around like you would if you were having a seizure.

I was also told that John Fincher is a game player. He does lots of listening and thinking. He is not the type of player who is open with his strategy but he plays very smart.

I was also told Danger Dave is a good player.

As far as fitting things into the filming calendar I was told there are no double boots. I guess they could have Russell Swan going down and Liz being voted out in the same episode but that is just me speculating - I was not told that is what will happen. I guess it would be up to how they want to edit it. I was also told the finale could begin with the final 5. Would this make things fit - I dont know. Maybe TDT could see if this would work.

I was told the tribal council with both tribes and no boot was basically to check on how the players were doing after the scare with Russell Swan. The producers were concerned because with all the rain they were unable to even make fire and keep it going.
I was also told not only does the merge happen with the 8 Galu members and 4 Foa Foa (Jaison - Mick - Natalie - Russell) but the jury also starts there.

The first jury member will be the first voted out after the merge - Erik.

=======================

Keep in mind there are no family visits so if you are trying to figure out who goes that far by that info - there is no info on that - it didn't happen.

===========================

source:http://www.survivorskills.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=96;t=6894;st=0

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 11:52:08 AM »
From Jeff's Survivor Blog:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20851.msg486560.html#msg486560

If we start with 20, as we did this year, it gives us plenty of wiggle room for quits or medical evacuation, but because we have 4 extra people we have to get rid of them at some point. Thus the “win or lose, you’re voting somebody out” scenario. I am happy to say that we have since figured out a better way to do double eliminations. So should we ever need to vote out two people in one episode it will not be a “win or lose both tribes going to tribal council” scenario.

So no double boots, and a season extension by one week, and a "better way". And a finale that might start with five people.

This is getting interesting. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule: