The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Been to a RACE Location?? POST IT HERE!

<< < (34/58) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Kandace on April 27, 2014, 11:01:03 PM ---

and Engelberg/Titlis:

--- End quote ---
Beautiful seasonal contrast between Lucerne and the Swiss mountains! :luvya: Switzerland is definitely listed on my "dream-team-vay-cay" notebook. But until I am rich enough to fly round-trip in premier to a foreign country, it's strictly domestic flights around the U.S. for me. :lol:

gamerfan09:
I was able to go to the TAR21 Leg 1 Pit Stop last month. :)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 20, 2014, 07:34:17 PM ---I was able to go to the TAR21 Leg 1 Pit Stop last month. :)

--- End quote ---
Amazing pictures of the Huangpu River area! :hrt: I would love to travel to China (Beijing, Shanghai, Wuxi, and Hong Kong) some day to experience the country firsthand.

Did you find The Bund Bank that Rob & Sheila accidentally went to? ;)

Caelestor:
Though I've visited many TAR destinations over the years, my most recent destination featured on the race was Seville. Here are some photos of the murals (one for a city of Spain) at the Spanish Plaza taken during New Year's Eve. Unfortunately, 25 percent of them were under renovation, but it was nice seeing everything there.

http://www.flayvr.com/flayvr?token=cec436daab513242&new_web=true&fb_action_ids=10152232801798322&fb_action_types=flayvrapp%3Aexperience&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

theschnauzers:
I've lived in three cities where TAR has either started or finished, or been to (south Florida, metro Washington DC, and metro Atlanta, and in all three places they found places I hadn't been to (but others I have.)

Two of them were finish lines, two of them were start lines years before TAR came. So I am not complaining that I've never gotten outside the US. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version