Author Topic: Ep#4: Is Zev or Justin the new Dallas?  (Read 17654 times)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ep#4: Is Zev or Justin the new Dallas?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 02:18:36 AM »
I find calling Zev (or anyone with a disability) labeling and judgmental. It's like calling someone who's overweight "fat" or "chubby" etc. It's childish and uncalled for. I doubt anyone would like it if they had a child that was being picked on by his/hers peers and was called "stupid" or "Rainman" cause they did something a little slower than someone else, even if they didn't have any disability. Guess I'm just very non-judgmental. I think Zev and Justin are awesome. Justin is an amazing friend to Zev and they make a great team. I'm sure they'd like to win the big prize, but they are having a blast doing it and that's what really matters. They're not cut throat to other teammates and they are very supportive of each other. I think they rock and can handle anything.
I don't see where anyone called Zev stupid? or stated that we do not like Zev and Justin or think they are bad racers nor do we think they are not great teammates. Give us a break, we love Zev and Justin as well and really if you think Rainman is bad, which I don't, go check out sucks and what they are calling him...by the way a place that I now avoid.
You want us to apologize? Well fine we are SORRY you are upset and we are SORRY if "Rainman" offended Zev or his family okay? Please let it go already.

I thought Sucks people liked Zev too? :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
I find calling Zev (or anyone with a disability) labeling and judgmental. It's like calling someone who's overweight "fat" or "chubby" etc. It's childish and uncalled for. I doubt anyone would like it if they had a child that was being picked on by his/hers peers and was called "stupid" or "Rainman" cause they did something a little slower than someone else, even if they didn't have any disability. Guess I'm just very non-judgmental. I think Zev and Justin are awesome. Justin is an amazing friend to Zev and they make a great team. I'm sure they'd like to win the big prize, but they are having a blast doing it and that's what really matters. They're not cut throat to other teammates and they are very supportive of each other. I think they rock and can handle anything.

You find it judgmental to call Zev...what? You never actually gave a specific word. ???
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »

You find it judgmental to call Zev...what? You never actually gave a specific word. ???

I agree Hooky and am happy to finally lock this topic :lock  .. guess we'll have to ban the word Rainman from the forum  :lol:

:lock