Author Topic: Ep#3: Which racing team is mired down in Vietnam?  (Read 11460 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ep#3: Which racing team is mired down in Vietnam?
« on: October 01, 2009, 09:54:56 PM »
1.  Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay?

2.  Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone?

3.  A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out?

4.  So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had?

5.  Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray?

6.  Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys?

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
Re: Ep#3: Which racing team is mired down in Vietnam?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 10:26:32 PM »
1.  Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay? Herb and Nate. Phil said their name first.

2.  Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone? I'll give you ten to one on it.

3.  A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out? I pray they were edited out.

4.  So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had? Aspergers apparently.

5.  Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray? Jonathan, Mirna, Mum Weaver, Lake, Wil, Terence, GREAT CHASM OF ANNOYING PEOPLE, Ray, Lance

6.  Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys? Wil's ridiculous hat, Ian's ridiculous hat, Brennan's ridiculous hat

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »
1.  Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay?
The Brothers Gay. :funny: They were second on the show, but third on the CBS site, so who really knows? They could have Lance/Keri leave second at this point for reasons unknown. :funny:

2.  Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone?
Not me, for sure. :lol:

3.  A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out?
Edited out. They had money to make a leg in Japan, so why not? :groan:

4.  So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had?
Um...rhymes with burgers? :funny:

5.  Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray?
I liked 5 of the 8 you said. :funny: :funny: Terence/Mirna/Wil/Mama Weaver/Lake <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, Lance, I'm okay on him for now & Ray was not that particularly asshole-ish. Only Jonathan was enough to garner my hatred for being annoying. (Half the teams though get my meh-stamp for being boring/unentertaining/predictable. :res:)

6.  Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys?
Shane's hair takes the cake. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 10:47:59 PM »
RAY?? How did gorgeous blue-eyed RAY make it on that list??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 10:50:04 PM »
RAY?? How did gorgeous blue-eyed RAY make it on that list??

Wait. Is it TAR7 Ray or TAR9 Ray? :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 10:52:14 PM »
TAR 7 RAY :luvu:  The other one? Well okay then.  ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 11:02:14 PM »
TAR 7 RAY :luvu:  The other one? Well okay then.  ;)

LOL. TAR 9 Ray >>> TAR 7 Ray :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »
Suck it up Deana.  And I not going to be down here with the bottom feeder's Ray.  I am not going to help Meredith or Gretchen because I want to put them out of their misery.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 12:01:01 AM »
Suck it up Deana.  And I not going to be down here with the bottom feeder's Ray.  I am not going to help Meredith or Gretchen because I want to put them out of their misery.

It's just hilarious how badly he came to eat his words. :funny:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 05:37:57 AM »
who are my cousin vinny and whistler's revenge?

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 05:45:10 AM »
who are my cousin vinny and whistler's revenge?

They're ranked based on order last leg. Cousin Vinny = Lance, Whistler's Revenge = Marcy/Ron.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »
1.  Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay?  Flight Time & Big Easy is my guess.

2.  Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone?  Not me, thank you very much!

3.  A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out?  Budget cuts.

4.  So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had?  Asperger's Syndrome -- I have it.

5.  Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray?  Jonathan, Wil, Mama Weaver, Terence, Lance, Mirna, Lake and Ray.

6.  Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys?  You're asking the wrong person.

Belle Book

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »
1.  Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay? FTBE

2.  Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone? If they do, it'll probably be to help a team head to Sequester, if you catch my drift.

3.  A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out? I think Tokyo was budget cuts, Cai Be was edited out.

4.  So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had? Starts with A, rhymes with 'massburgers'

5.  Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray? Jonathan, Wil, Mirna, Mama Weaver, Lance, Terence, Ray, Lake

6.  Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys? Jonathan's blue hair, Shane's hair, Kris (TAR 14)'s hair

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »
I can't believe no one's mention Adam "Hellboy" and his hair horns, or whatever the hell those were.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 12:15:26 AM »
1.  Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay? Flight Time and Big Easy

2.  Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone? I think so

3.  A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out? Tokyo has none, though the first half was severely edited. Cai Be - unaired.

4.  So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had? Starts with A, rhymes with 'massburgers' Aspergers

5.  Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray?

Jonathan - Lake - Terrence - Ray (Ray who? Yolanda?) - Wil - Lance - MAMA WEAVER <333333 (Shucks! I MISS HER NOWWW!!!!) - MIRNAGODDESS!!

6.  Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys?
Hellboy, Jonathan's Blue Hair, Cheyne's
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 12:51:34 AM »
Cai Be did NOT have an unaired Detour per Garrett and Jessica's exit interviews.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 12:55:11 AM »
1.  Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay?

If I had to say, I hope it is the brothers, but I don't want either team eliminated

2.  Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone?

Maybe

3.  A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out?

Budget cuts.

4.  So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had?

It's Aspergers.

5.  Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray?

Jennifer from Nate and Jen season 12, most irritating, followed by Jamie, and third and fourth Ari and Stella followed by maybe Nate?

6.  Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys?

1. David Beckham during the WC 2002 2. TK from Season 12 Amazing Race 3. Cristiano Ronaldo

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 01:38:38 AM »
Jennifer from Nate and Jen season 12, most irritating, followed by Jamie, and third and fourth Ari and Stella followed by maybe Nate?

These three people are <3<3<3<3<3<3 SO much. (I do agree with Ari/Staella, though. :funny:) I inherited the Sucks taste, I guess. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 02:54:00 AM »

These three people are <3<3<3<3<3<3 SO much. (I do agree with Ari/Staella, though. :funny:) I inherited the Sucks taste, I guess. :funny:

Oh no you don't they're just complete <3<3<3<3<3<3
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 05:09:22 AM »
Nevermind. Off-topic. :P
I'm baaaaaack!

Online north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 12:27:04 PM »
1. Which team was 2nd last episode?  Flight Time & Big Easy or the Brothers Gay?
Sam/Dan. They were listed as 2nd when they checked in, so thats how I listed it on my leader board.

2. Who wants to bet that Lance & Keri is the team that help another during a task?  Anyone?
Sure, you'll end up on the losing side!  :lol:

3. A detour.  Saints be praised we have a detour?  Budget cuts or edited out?
We'll have one

4. So Zev is basically Shy, has a hard time around new people, and says what ever comes to mind?  So what's the name of this condition that I never knew I had?
Aspergers Syndrom

5. Rate the assholes (from worst to just annoying):  Lance, Terence, Mirna, Wil, Mama Weaver, Jonathan, Lake, or Ray?
Mirna, Will, Jonathan, Lake, Mama Weaver, Ray, Terence, Lance

6. Ok what the hell is up with Cheyne (Shane's) hair.  I mean seriously.  Whats the three worst hair styles we have seen for guys?
His is up there, thats for sure.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
Interestingly...here is the order of finish from the CBS recap:

Order of Finish
1.    Gary & Matt
2.    Flight Time & Big Easy
3.    Sam & Dan
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »
I don't feel that its Marcy and Ron this week but going by the future eyewitness sightings I'm not sure which other team it might be? Always that chance the eyewitnesses mixed up a team though  ..
I guess if I had to second guess if not Ron and Marcy then maybe Canaan & Mika?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 04:08:03 PM »
It will probably be either Marcy/Ron (nooo) or Canaan/Mika (noooo). I must say Phil was right. We are going to hate seeing people go!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »
Theres always that chance its Lance and Keri? The eyewitness wasn't sure if he saw them heading to Cambodia .. but who else looks like them? Garrett and Jessica was my first thought but they are gone so?