Author Topic: S19 EP4 : "Hungry for a Win"  (Read 26009 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S19 EP4 : "Hungry for a Win"
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2009, 07:54:24 PM »
IT'S TIME TO VOTE

First vote -

Yasmin

Yasmin

Monica

Monica

Yasmin

2 votes Monica, 3 votes Yasmin

Yasmin

4 votes Yasmin

Yasmin

5 votes Yasmin

FOURTH PERSON VOTED OUT OF SURVIVOR SAMOA: YASMIN!!!!!!!!!

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »
Pumpkin pie, strawberry cheesecake blizzard at $2.99
HMMM, TASTY; DELICIOUS. Are those common in the USA?

Next week on Survivor -

RAINING FOR 48 Hours

It sounds like Russell said you're walking on thin ice.

Yasmin is such a loser with her parting words. :res: "I'm such a strong competitor it's hard not to vote for me at the end.. i'm happy to just be gone".

Then well, BYE YASMIN.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 08:01:36 PM »
Thank you Joab!! :jumpy:  GREAT Job!!

Sorry the link was a close call...I literally walked in the dor with one minute to spare. :lol:

And you are cracking me up with the commercials... :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »
I missed some parts because i was multitasking. But the main episode details should be up..

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2009, 05:53:42 AM »
This episode is kinda nice. Glad to see some other Galu members can actually talk! We just need to hear Brett & John now! They are SO invisible in the confessionals!!!

LOVE:
DAVE (HNN): Go Dave! Somehow all over the place for me. But I still have a vibe he'll go back down to hate at the end.
Erik (LLL): Lol at CBS promos making Erik's hit with the clothesline like a huge drama. It may happen in the future episodes, though, something like what happened to Joe (oh please don't give us deja vu)
Jaison (NLL): Love him still because of how he was able to get the tribe to vote someone that Russell didn't want to vote out!
Kelly (NNN): She reminds me so much of Courtney Marit! XD I'm interested to see where she will fall.
Laura (NNL): Nevermind the Danni vibe. Maybe not after this episode. She's like Monica's guardian in the game.
Mick (LLL): Yay more confessions! I'm loving more still!
Natalie (LNL): Her screentime this eppy seems to be pointing towards a good direction.
Russell H. (LLL): Look at him at those challenges!! XD

NEUTRAL:
Ashley (NHN): Staying here because Galu loses immunity, and so that means Foa Foa will have little screentime. :res:
Brett (NNN): If next eppy he still has no confessionals viewed, I will put him down!
John (HHN): Same as Brett!
Liz (LLL): Went down because I barely see her in confessionals ever since her 'I am it's because I'm not Asian' thing during episode 1's RC. And I'm scared of what'll happen to her based on the ep5 preview!
Monica (NNN): STILL staying here, but not the same as Brett because she has some conf. and screentime.
Shambo (LNN): Staying here but going down for me.

HATE:
Russell S. (LLN): Um...Liar? You voted for Yasmin instead of Monica, that doesn't go along with your conf.
Yasmin (NHH): And this 'ghetto trash' controversey should be at its end now.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »

We are fat Americans Joab  :lol:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »
Yay for having both a Reward Challenge and Immunity Challenge! Although I thought that the RC was lame, sending three people from each tribe to throw balls. The reward was fantastic though. Galu won by such a margin!

Hurray for Erik finding the HII! I'm really liking him now, he does his thing, pulls his weight around camp, just works hard and fights hard for challenges. But you know, it's gonna be really hilarious if both Russel H. and Erik aren't allowed to use the Idols 'cause they're found at the wrong places by the wrong people. It's gonna be the first season such a thing happens! And I wonder, since John was awake while Erik was looking for the Idol and the former knew it, I wonder if he followed Erik when he hid the Idol? That'll be another exciting moment, when Erik goes to look for the Idol, finds it missing, then John plays it sometime later. That'll be really dramatic, but I doubt it's gonna happen. Lol.

The IC was pretty interesting. John sucked in the water, but he's certainly great on the ground. And does anyone agree, that he's starting to look more and more like Ozzy? I felt so bad for Monica, she was giving her best. Yes, I'd much rather see Yasmin go, not because she's less sweet or something, but she's really not doing ANYTHING at camp and her attitude's terrible. Other than her blasting at Ben, I must say I didn't enjoy her much so was quite glad she's gone. Very egoistic parting speech too, she and Ben should be great friends.

Well guess this week they're giving Natalie a little more coverage, which is good, at least she's less invisible now. Galu is still pretty much invisible, people like Laura and Brett don't talk at all! I really hope to see more stories developing at Galu, alliances and the likes. For now, Mick, Shambo, Erik, Brett, Laura and Monica for the win!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
Just got to watch the episode! Loved the chickens, and tribal council, it was fun to see who went! Reverse psychology always works!
 :funny:

:funny: :funny:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2009, 02:58:19 PM »
Just got to watch the episode! Loved the chickens, and tribal council, it was fun to see who went! Reverse psychology always works!
 :funny:

:funny: :funny:

I had those once when i was overseas in The Philippines. But we don't have that over here in Singapore! We're just so health conscious over here...

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »
Anyway, sorry off-topic ^^.

And, who else agrees that this season of Survivor has been very different? There's just a different feeling to it.. something "weird" about it which i don't know what it is.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2009, 04:17:30 PM »

And, who else agrees that this season of Survivor has been very different? There's just a different feeling to it.. something "weird" about it which i don't know what it is.
I love the challenges but something is missing, oh wait I know! Galu!  Bring on S20

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2009, 11:36:12 PM »

I love the challenges but something is missing, oh wait I know! Galu!  Bring on S20

I'm actually more excited about allstars than this season..

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2009, 07:27:53 AM »
Am I the only person that really doesn't like all-stars?  Kinda been there done that already move on to something new . . .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »
Am I the only person that really doesn't like all-stars?  Kinda been there done that already move on to something new . . .
Micronesia was one of my favorite seasons and season 8 gave me Romber so yeah, I'm a fan.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:12:23 PM by puddin »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »
China was one of my favorite seasons and season 8 gave me Romber so yeah, I'm a fan.

I thought Survivor Micronesia was one of the best season of all times, with many surprises and a really unexpected all-female F4.

Haven't really watched Survivor Allstars, but i didn't like TAR Allstars because some teams that they picked to race weren't even allstars worthy, but the few that they had for Survivor Micronesia was good! (Cirie, Yau-Man, Parvati, Amanda..)

Hmm, time to get back on topic. Anyone realizes that Brett haven't spoken on the show yet? After an entire month of airing? Is he even on this season? :funny: (Or did i missed his testimonial??)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2009, 02:01:52 PM »
Brett had the very first testimonial episode 1 before they ever made it to the beach.  His name wasn't on screen.  And episode 4 Jeffy actually spoke to him at TC once.  Other than that Brett has been nearly invisible.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2009, 02:16:20 PM »

I think it is the chickens, and I wish we could get to know Brett better.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »
Hmm, perhaps this season's different in the sense that the producers haven't shown much strategising. We only see Russell H. and his humongous ego, tribemates complaining about one another, but we haven't really seen any solid alliance yet. And I feel that they're giving too much airtime to Foa Foa. Even though this tribe always goes to TC, Galu is pretty much not shown. Yeah, Brett doesn't seem to have spoken at all during the entire season, I only see him smiling.

Some strategising, please!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`