Author Topic: Singapore Idol - VIDEOS NOW ON PAGE 2 :D  (Read 25372 times)

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Singapore Idol - VIDEOS NOW ON PAGE 2 :D
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2009, 03:22:55 AM »
Thank you for posting the videos joab.  I have enjoyed listening to them.  I'm a huge idol fan. :dancer:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2009, 09:05:58 AM »
Sezairi won, Sylvia lost.

Singapore Idol is officially doomed.

For the third time, a male won. And for the third time ever, a malay (Singapore consist of different races mainly Malay, Chinese, Indians and Eurasians) won.

This is sick.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »
Was he really the best in the finale?? He was talented but seemed kinda generic to me...I liked Sylvia's vocals better.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2010, 08:50:28 AM »
The problem with Singapore is that the country has too little population. We have around 1 million votes for the finale only. Which means that if there are 1000 fan girls who are willing to give 100 votes each to Sezairi, he will have 100,000 votes easily.

Sezairi was clearly not the best. Sylvia was the most consistent performer the entire season. Girls doesn't have a chance with singing competition like this in Singapore because there are no crazy fan guys who are willing to vote for the good and talented girls. That's why Tabitha got eliminated and Sylvia didn't win. Tabitha and Sylvia both have to endured through countless times of being in the bottom 2/3 even though they were the best from the beginning.

And i seriously thought Singapore was going to be good and vote for a GOOD female idol to win, that's why i was very excited and posted all the videos.

Now it's just sad.... and i've given up on the show. No more Singapore Idol for me. I'm sticking to American Idol, at least the talented singers will last longer and always ended winning (not for Adam because he wasn't appealing). But yup, at least the girls have a higher chance surviving on American Idol.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2010, 02:58:47 PM »
And i seriously thought Singapore was going to be good and vote for a GOOD female idol to win, that's why i was very excited and posted all the videos.

Now it's just sad.... and i've given up on the show. No more Singapore Idol for me. I'm sticking to American Idol, at least the talented singers will last longer and always ended winning (not for Adam because he wasn't appealing). But yup, at least the girls have a higher chance surviving on American Idol.

DARN! I thought Sylvia was the best.  :(  I don't know how your AI singers fare in Singapore but she clearly is a talented singer so perhaps as it happens here in the States, she will do much better than Sezairi. I hope that is the case.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.