Author Topic: Glee  (Read 86033 times)

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Glee
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2011, 08:48:18 PM »
So...has anyone watched it? For me, it felt...different. But it's grad year for many of them and Sue is doing something diff from the two prev seasons so I kinda expected it. Blaine being in ND also felt different. Not in a bad way though.

I can't wait for next episode, I Am Unicorn (sounds like something Brittany would say along the lines of being unique  :lol: )!

I watched it!  :lol:

laura00

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2011, 05:25:28 AM »
Yeah i watch it.. This is nice musical drama..

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »
GLEE IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!

Just wanting to remind y'all Gleeks. =D I can't wait to see one of the Glee Project co-winners to show up! =D
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline tlallstar6

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • meh
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2011, 07:28:13 AM »
Has anyone been disappointed with the song choices this season?  This past episode with the mash-ups was good, but some of the other episodes did not impress me with their song choices.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2011, 07:30:53 PM »
To be honest, I've not watched a single show this season. I have them DVR'd but my heart isn't into the show as it was other years. Maybe I'll watch a few and see if I love it again.  :(
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2011, 08:07:56 PM »
To be honest, I've not watched a single show this season. I have them DVR'd but my heart isn't into the show as it was other years. Maybe I'll watch a few and see if I love it again.  :(

I think Season 3 will be interesting. They're focusing more on the characters' storylines now.  :)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2011, 09:59:02 PM »

I think Season 3 will be interesting. They're focusing more on the characters' storylines now.  :)

I'm not gonna spoil but I'm gonna say that it's just as good as last season(s)!!! imo, it went off to a slow start, but it is quickly pacing up! The storylines are slowly gelling well together and things are SO heating up! imo right now they're doing a fine job in setting an ending to those leaving as well as a beginning to the others. =)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »
Has anyone been disappointed with the song choices this season?  This past episode with the mash-ups was good, but some of the other episodes did not impress me with their song choices.

I'm only disappointed with the song choices in the first 2 episodes of the season, the songs in Mash Off are my fave for this season. But other than that, I'm pretty satisfied. =)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2011, 07:43:22 AM »
Ok, based on your assurances I'll watch them and catch up.  :)  I haven't been watching House either but I'm really tired of it.  :lol:

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »

I'm only disappointed with the song choices in the first 2 episodes of the season, the songs in Mash Off are my fave for this season. But other than that, I'm pretty satisfied. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7zjKkLCoQ

THIS ONE.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2011, 11:12:13 PM »
Thanks!  :hrt:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2012, 09:06:38 PM »
This coming week's Valentine Day episode, "Heart," is going to have an unintended tribute to Whitney Houston who has apparently passed away earlier today (Saturday.) The episode includes a Mercedes cover of "I Will Always Love You," perhaps Whitney's biggest hit with the possible exception of her performance of "The Star Spangled Banner" at Super Bowl XXV during the Gulf War in 1991.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:47:21 AM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2012, 09:10:34 PM »
This coming week's Valentine Day episode, "Heart," is going to have an unintended tribute to Whitney Houston who has apparently passed away earlier today (Saturday.) The episode includes a Mercedes cover of :I Will Always Love You," perhaps Whitney's biggest hit with the possible exception of her performance of "The Star Spangled Banner" at the Super Bowl during the Gulf War in 1993.

It's gonna be special. RIP Whitney Houston, you will be remembered in a specially good way.  :(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2012, 10:39:17 PM »
What sad news, Glee will be a must watch!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2012, 02:25:26 PM »
It's now official, according to TVLine:

It’s official: This Tuesday’s episode of Glee — which, coincidentally, finds Mercedes tackling Whitney Houston‘s beloved ballad, “I Will Always Love You” — will pay tribute to the late musical icon.

A series spokesperson tells TVLine that while the installment was shot long before Houston’s tragic death last Saturday, Glee producers have dedicated “Heart” to the fallen singer by placing a card in the end credits.

I've also read that Amber Riley had only met Whitney Houston during this past week.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2012, 08:09:47 PM »
And suddenly Glee changed
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2012, 08:55:59 AM »
It was shocking to say the least and in many ways. A suicide attempt, a win at regionals, Rachel and Finn's sudden decision to marry with the parents plotting to stop it from happening and the possibility of a tragic accident for Quinn. 

(Yes, this show has hooked me yet again!)

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2012, 09:54:49 AM »
'On My Way' is indeed an emotional rollercoaster ride.

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2012, 09:55:25 AM »
And I'll love The Troubletones!!!!!  :hearts:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2012, 05:21:08 PM »
It was shocking to say the least and in many ways. A suicide attempt, a win at regionals, Rachel and Finn's sudden decision to marry with the parents plotting to stop it from happening and the possibility of a tragic accident for Quinn. 

(Yes, this show has hooked me yet again!)

It was well worth it watching all of it unfold in episodes, of course <3

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2012, 09:19:42 PM »
Just a reminder that Glee returns on Tuesday with its final 8 episodes of the season which includes the New Directions bid to return to Nationals, graduation, two theme episodes (Saturday Night Fever being one) and on Tuesday the guest appearance of Matt Bomer as Blaine's older brother, Cooper Anderson. FOX has released a preview that includes the broadcast version of Darren Criss and Bomer performing "Somebody That I Used To Know': its on You Tube (GleeonFox), and if you can, watch it now.......the cover of this 2011 hit from Australia and New Zealand is a must-see.
-- theschnauzers

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2012, 12:28:05 AM »
Love the Saturday Night Fever episode! Alex from Glee Project rock with his role as Unique and his Boogie Shoes!! Other songs are nice like Mercedes's Disco Inferno and Rachel's How Deep is your love!!

Will watch the whitney's episode tonight!! And next week Rachel and Kurt's NYADA audition.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:31:08 AM by autowil »
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2012, 01:22:15 PM »
I have caught up with Season Three of Glee and started watching Season Four as well. Brittany's so epic and I love her!!! She was hilarious in Britney 2.0.  :hrt:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2012, 12:21:57 AM »
I have caught up with Season Three of Glee and started watching Season Four as well. Brittany's so epic and I love her!!! She was hilarious in Britney 2.0.  :hrt:

I'm so curious much like the rest of the Gleeks about what happened to the graduates! Some things from the first 3 episodes disappointed, while some had me loving Glee more and more!

I was surprised hearing from the first episode that
Show content
Mike & Tina
broke up! I was like, what? That easily? Hopefully, there will be more ground story to explain that!

I enjoy the addition of Marley! I love her voice and so far her storyline, especially with her mom supporting her and all and vice versa.

Britney 2.0, imo, was much better than Britney/Brittany! Songs were imo nicer, and the eppy gave Britney Spears a more positive impression.

Episode 4 is titled - gulp - The Break-Up, and I just can't imagine any of the mentioned couples breaking up permanently! I just think whichever pair is separated next episode will reunite later in some way! Better yet, I hope the episode title is referring to
Show content
Jake & Kitty
!!!

btw, Glee's covers are getting so much better! Chasing Pavements <3 New York State of Mind <3 It's Time <3 3 <3 Oops! I Did It Again <3 Everytime <3 And for episode 4,
Show content
Give Your Heart A Break <3 Mine (I wasn't that fond of the original version because I just couldn't feel it, but I felt it with Santana's cover) <3 and the reprise of Teenage Dream in Acoustic version!!! <3

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2012, 07:41:04 AM »
I'll start watching season 4 tomorrow! Looks like it's gonna be another awesome season  :hrt:
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future