Author Topic: Glee  (Read 86018 times)

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Glee
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2010, 04:31:18 AM »
I've read an article somewhere that the current Glee cast will be dumped once they "graduate" high school in Glee, and then they will be replaced by a fresh batch of students.

WHAT?! NO!!!!  :'(
It will never be the same without the current Glee cast  :dontgo:

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »

Happy Holidays, Gleeks :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2010, 09:58:02 PM »
Thank you!!!!  :hearts: :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2010, 11:39:09 AM »
It was a good episode. I liked the scene with Brittany's adulterous dolls :lol:
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline kavin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2010, 06:45:16 AM »
Glee is very amazing show and I never missed its any episode. every episodes are wondrous, I think you have to watch Glee episodes once again. I hope you will enjoyed it.

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2010, 09:59:58 PM »
Season 2 doesn't resume till February 2011.   :cmas28

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »
Glee returns on Super Bowl Sunday (February 6th, with a second new episode on Tuesday February 8th.)

-- theschnauzers

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2011, 08:14:03 PM »
I think the very very best Glee ever was the Christmas show. The show tonight is a replay of the Audition episode with Sunshine Corazon, a foreign exchange student played by the Filipina singing sensation Charice. Why they have not given her more air time is beyond me!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2011, 12:22:48 AM »
I believe the plan was she'd be used more in the second half of the season, starting in February.

Meanwhile, I'm seeing all sorts of tidbits about the Super Bowl episode, on February 6th, and the episode airing that Tuesday (February 8th), and that the latter is a Valentine Day's theme in the songs (greatest love songs of all time or something like that).

By the end of January, even those who've claimed to be less than happy about some of the first 10 episodes of season 2 will be climbing the walls wanting some new Glee. :)
-- theschnauzers

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »
Yay! Thanks for the news TS. I'm waiting for the new episodes!!!  :wohoo:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2011, 11:26:47 AM »
i am a gleek !! i think i might need rehab my dvr is full of the shows i have saved i have purched severl shows on itunes , and there is an app for that the glee app is fun when i am board.. i loved the christmas epi, it was such a great play on the grinch.. i think the only reasion i was disapointed in this last season was THERE WAS NOT ENOUGHT OF MR SHOU'S A&&!!!! he did not have and songs and sue was mia a lot.. mr shou is sooooo hot!!!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2011, 12:41:10 PM »
Welcome back Tory!! LOL on needing rehab. It's not a bad addiction to have.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2011, 09:53:01 PM »
Glee wins three Golden Globes tonight, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, and the show itself.

-- theschnauzers

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2011, 12:22:46 AM »
So far, the Super Bowl and Valentine's episodes have been strong. The scene at the Gap was totally creepy. I smell Karofsky redemption arc soon.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2011, 02:08:12 PM »
So far, the Super Bowl and Valentine's episodes have been strong. The scene at the Gap was totally creepy. I smell Karofsky redemption arc soon.

I agree, the Gap scene was creepy! Who in real life do that? I also think you're right about Karofsky.  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
Tonight:  TUE 8/7c FEB 22 

The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza   :lol:

On the Next Episode of GLEE...
Principal Figgins teaches the student body about the danger of underage drinking, and the glee club is personally touched by the message. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste indulge in a little fun of their own.

Source: http://www.fox.com/glee/recaps/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2011, 01:55:47 PM »
New episode tonight and Charice returns! The glee club agrees to help raise funds for another under-the-radar group; big decisions are made and relationships are tested.

Charice on Her Return to ‘Glee’
April 19, 2011, 2:00 PM ET

After appearing fleetingly in the second season of “Glee,” Charice, the bestselling 18-year-old singer from the Philippines, is back for a second appearance as Sunshine Corazon. After blowing everyone away at McKinley High, she was recruited to rival glee club Vocal Adrenaline and we haven’t seen her since. In tonight’s episode, she’ll offer a hand to the New Directions to get them to Nationals, but are her motives entirely pure? We chatted with Charice in a phone interview about her return to the show.

The Wall Street Journal: You haven’t been on the show since September. Why the long absence? Did it have something to do with the Botox controversy?

Charice: The Botox [rumor] was ridiculous. It’s definitely not true. I’m not going to change my face ever; it’s God’s gift. My character went to another school, so it made sense that she wouldn’t be featured.

Tell me about your character arc now that you’re back.

I’m glad Sunshine is back – the long wait is over. This episode is going to be exciting. New Directions is going to do a benefit concert that no one is interested in. Sunshine wants to help by performing, but Rachel Berry is suspicious. We don’t know whether Sunshine is a spy like Jesse from the first season (Jonathan Groff) and we don’t know what she’s up to. I get to sing “All By Myself,” the Celine Dion cover.

And you’ve performed with Dion before.

Yes, she doesn’t know I’m going to be singing it but I hope she listens [tonight]. I’ve been singing that song forever – I love it. I was really exciting that they gave it to me.

Do you know how many episodes you’ll be around for?

I’m definitely going to do more, but I have no idea what’s going to happen to my character. Will sweet Sunshine turn mean?

What song would you like to perform on “Glee” if you could choose?

I would love to sing my new song “Before It Explodes” that I did with Bruno Mars. It’s a heartbreaking and very powerful pop song.

Read the rest here: http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/04/19/charice-on-her-return-to-glee/?mod=google_news_blog
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:48:28 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2011, 08:46:28 AM »
AWWW...   :(

'Glee' Exclusive: Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith Not Returning for Season 4
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, co-creator Ryan Murphy says the three regulars will be among the characters who graduate at the end of the fall’s upcoming third season.

Glee regulars Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Chris Colfer will not be back for the fourth season of the Fox musical hit.

PHOTOS: Glee Takes NYC: Behind the Scenes

In an exclusive interview with The Hollywood Reporter, series co-creator Ryan Murphy said that the three regulars will be among the characters who graduate at the end of the fall’s upcoming third season.

Read the rest here:

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2011, 08:54:17 AM »
It won't be the same without them, but I guess they have to graduate one day. It's kind of disheartening to see them go after you're so attached to them. What about the rest of the Glee cast?

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2011, 11:08:52 AM »
I really love Glee, but I'm beginning to wonder if they should just end it after this season. I'm sad to see them go, and I just wonder if the show is going to be as good with a ton of new people. :/ But at the same time, I'm glad they are graduating. I thought they were seniors in the 1st season. :P

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »
I don't think a spin-off with Curt and Rachel will be all that interesting but that could be in the works. This is a lot of cast changes, and no one has particularly stood out so I think they will have to bring in newer people to keep it interesting and fresh. I know they can't stay in school for ever, but I feel sad right now. I'm leaning towards letting it end after this season, let if finish on a high note.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2011, 01:31:45 PM »
HA!!!!!

Glee': Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Cory Monteith NOT leaving show after third season

by Mandi Bierly

The biggest Glee news coming out of Comic-Con: Despite Ryan Murphy saying that Rachel, Kurt, and Finn will graduate at end of this coming third season, stars Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and Cory Monteith will return for season 4.

At today’s panel in San Diego, Glee co-creator and exec producer Brad Falchuk told the audience that even though the three were set to finish high school, “because they’re graduating doesn’t mean they’re leaving the show. If you have Lea Michele under contract, you don’t say, ‘We’re gonna let you go.’”

“It was never our plan or our intention to let them go,” Fulchuk added. “They are not done with the show after this season.”

That’s a big about-face from what Murphy told The Hollywood Reporter: “You can keep them on the show for six years and people will criticize you for not being realistic, or you can be really true to life and say when they started the show they were very clearly sophomores and they should graduate at the end of their senior year.”

Murphy also said he made the decision in concert with Michele and Colfer. “I involved Chris and Lea and they thought that was a good idea,” he told THR. “They both trust the writing and trust me and felt that it would be great to have an open and closed experience for them to go out while they were on top.”

EW confirmed that all of the actors have signed traditional seven-year contracts so it’s not like their deals were going to expire after next season, though the studio retains the right to drop them year after year.

Chord Overstreet’s exit, however, is still a go, Falchuk said. In fact, he won’t return this fall for any episodes. Falchuk said Overstreet was offered a deal to return for 10 episodes with the possibility of becoming a series regular, but Overstreet declined in favor of other opportunities.

Source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/24/glee-lea-michele-chris-colfer-cory-monteith-not-leaving/

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »
Anyone watched Glee: The 3D Concert Movie already? I enjoyed it so much! #gleeksforthewin

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2011, 10:36:28 PM »
Songs for the premiere of Glee Season 3 "The Purple Piano Project" are OUT!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

You Can't Stop The Beat (Hairspray! Loved that musical and especially loved that song!)
It's Not Unusual (Lol, sung by Blaine)
Anything Goes / Anything You Can Do (By The  Glee Project runner-up Lindsay Pearce!)
Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead (Y'all can probably guess who sing this song ;) )
We Got The Beat (as heard in promos)

Is anyone as excited as I am?!?! :wohoo: :wohoo:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »
So...has anyone watched it? For me, it felt...different. But it's grad year for many of them and Sue is doing something diff from the two prev seasons so I kinda expected it. Blaine being in ND also felt different. Not in a bad way though.

I can't wait for next episode, I Am Unicorn (sounds like something Brittany would say along the lines of being unique  :lol: )!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html