Author Topic: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION  (Read 160653 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION
« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »
For more J/J news, you may want to refer the TAR 16 threads now, there are and will be lots of goodies there now! :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2010, 01:20:48 PM »
Aww... that was cute.  Jeff had a more positive outlook on how they'd get along than Jordan did --- and from what I understand, they did argue a little ( alot??).  We know they are still together, so maybe they ended up with the 'make it' part of the 'make it or break it' relationship ultimatum. 

Thanks for the link of the clip !!!

I know I hope they do make it...Jordan's age has me a little more concerned than the distance thing since that can be fixed.  Hoping for the best though!

Thanks for the info Peach!  I can't wait till the race starts and more press from them  :wohoo:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #327 on: January 22, 2010, 01:27:37 PM »

sorry I still don't know how to embed things! the youtube embed link never works on here for me  :duno:

The SUPPORT thread is the place to look for stuff like this kc.... there are lots of great tips there!

Here is a video instruction on how to do it from TexasLady:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19027.0.html

and here is the text how-to as well.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17621.msg353240.html#msg353240

Hope that helps! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #328 on: January 22, 2010, 01:32:57 PM »

Thanks for the info Peach!  I can't wait till the race starts and more press from them  :wohoo:

My pleasure!! But just be careful, no TAR (J/J) spoilers in here! :lol:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #329 on: January 29, 2010, 03:04:56 PM »

My pleasure!! But just be careful, no TAR (J/J) spoilers in here! :lol:

yes no spoilers in there for sure!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #330 on: February 27, 2010, 08:34:04 PM »
FYI....

BB10's April Dowling is engaged to Ryan Cruise and they are expecting their first child, a boy to be named Easton Mitchell Cruise in June.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2010, 05:27:14 PM »
Hey  Will....any tweets from Jeff or Jordan???  Haven't heard anything since Mardi Gras, right?  I miss our J/J !!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #332 on: March 06, 2010, 06:31:44 PM »
Hey  Will....any tweets from Jeff or Jordan???  Haven't heard anything since Mardi Gras, right?  I miss our J/J !!

Not really. Jordan usually tweets on Sunday afternoons and answer some questions. She has been working. Jeff was in LA this past week and is at Little Rock, AR right now for an appearance. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #333 on: March 11, 2010, 01:03:39 AM »
Celebrating Lydia's 25th birthday last weekend in L.A.

Parker, BB9, Steven, BB10 with his date, Lydia, Michele, Kevin & Chima, BB11

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #334 on: March 20, 2010, 11:13:32 AM »
Pic would be better without Chima in it....   

OK Will....  I need a J/J update....    anything???

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #335 on: March 22, 2010, 04:44:54 PM »
Jordan went to Chicago last week.   Seems like they had a fun time celebrating St. Patrick's Day there.   :jam: :jam:   Now from Jeff's tweets it seems he went to Dallas, not sure why. 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #336 on: March 22, 2010, 05:52:40 PM »
Thanks KC !!  I don't 'tweet', so I depend on you all to keep me informed.  I'm just hoping they stay together.....   

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #337 on: March 22, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »
I really hope so too Star.  I know Jordan's young, but damn finding someone like Jeff, those chances don't come around too often, I should know!

I believe even if you don't have a twitter account you can still see their pages.  This is why I got an account to begin with just to keep track of people I liked lol.  

http://twitter.com/BBJordanLloyd

http://twitter.com/jeffschroeder23

BTW Jeff just updated his page, he and Jordan will be on Bonnie Hunt tomorrow.  

Which I just realized my cable co. doesn't carry anymore!! arrrgghh.  hopefully it'll be online.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:35:58 PM by kcphilly »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #338 on: March 28, 2010, 09:57:19 AM »
I tried to watch the clip of J/J on the Bonnie Hunt show, but the sound kept going in and out and drove me nuts...  I did find an online People interview with them and it does sound like they are still a 'couple'.   :hearts:

In the BH interview it sort of sounded like at one point she asks them if they fell in love and after some hemming and hawwing ...  I think they said 'yes'. 

I've been reading some of the TAR comments this season and many people love J/J like we do, but there are some who are still making unflattering comments about Jordan and how Jeff could do alot better.   Someone responded to a particularly mean comment by saying that yes, Jordan will not win any scholastic awards, but you couldn't find a more sincere, honest, sweet etc. person---which I totally agree with. 

I am a 'friend' of Michele's on FB and I think she's gone off the deep end....  There's nothing wrong with 'following your dream'...and embracing some change...but she's doing everything at once.  I wish her happiness and success, but I think J/J approach it more realistically by saying that they know that their 15 minutes of fame could end at anytime. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #339 on: April 02, 2010, 09:15:51 PM »
Natalie got married today!

MR. AND MRS. JASON MAJERAN

Jason, Natalie & Kevin

photo courtesy of Kevin, BB11
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:58:49 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #340 on: April 04, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
:groan: just when i thought it was safe in the BB11 world there she is! UGHHH!!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2010, 06:18:11 PM »
at least we know the proposal wasnt a sham. Nat's dress looks too big on her. Glad she is happy......I am guessing Jessie wasnt there  :lol:

just some random thoughts.
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #342 on: April 06, 2010, 06:52:55 PM »
at least we know the proposal wasnt a sham. Nat's dress looks too big on her. Glad she is happy......I am guessing Jessie wasnt there  :lol:

just some random thoughts.

whudup KK!! :waves:

ha ha ha  i wouldn't know about the dress but yeah i'm glad tht she wasn't a COMPLETE LIAR (i guess)  :lol:

jesse is off wrestling his own ego(actually I  hope he does well)  instead of brat nat's! :lol:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #343 on: April 11, 2010, 08:07:51 PM »
I saw on FB that Michele went to the wedding!! omg that was surprising.   I still am puzzled by nat but umm good luck to her...and her hubby  :colors :colors

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #344 on: April 15, 2010, 06:09:55 AM »
I read on her FB page prior to the wedding that she was going....but didn't read anything after the fact.  I may have missed it....   

I hope the marriage works and she has a good life....  but I still don't like the way she acted in the BB house ....  and she is still 'Gnasty' to me.....

Michele posted once (I think in response to comments about how different she is now) that people play 'characters' when they go into the house... and that's not the way they usually are.  I can buy that to a point.... but real personalities leak through...  AND not everyone does that (i.e.: Jeff and Jordan). 

I also thought it was interesting that she recently made a statement saying that she and her husband weren't getting along before she went into the house and that the BB producers prompted and encouraged her to play up the 'happy marriage' aspect.  Interesting.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #345 on: April 16, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »
Michele did NOT go to the wedding. She and Natalie HATES each other. Michele posted on FB and twitter that she was excited to go to the wedding on APRIL'S FOOL DAY. It was a joke and totally intentional. She did that to trick her fans and friends. Kevin was the only BB houseguest to attend the wedding. Chima was invited, too but couldn't make it. 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #346 on: April 17, 2010, 12:24:53 PM »
Michele did NOT go to the wedding. She and Natalie HATES each other. Michele posted on FB and twitter that she was excited to go to the wedding on APRIL'S FOOL DAY. It was a joke and totally intentional. She did that to trick her fans and friends. Kevin was the only BB houseguest to attend the wedding. Chima was invited, too but couldn't make it.  

Well, she obviously 'got' me...  although I thought I read that prior to Apr. 1.... guess not.   I thought it was odd that she was going to the wedding, but Michele has done several odd things since BB, so I didn't give it a second thought.  Didn't everyone hate Natalie except for Kevin?  

Anything new going on with J/J???

eta:  OMG---what a dork I am !!  I just went back and re-read Michele's FB post on Apr.1 --- she even admits in the middle of the comments that it's a joke..  I just didn't read all the comments. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 12:32:14 PM by starbaby »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #347 on: April 17, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »
All I know about the J's so far is that Jordan will be taking some classes over the summer. Jeff has been to LA twice and he has four agents but is not saying what's going on. I think he has some possible prospects in the near future. They are planning on moving in together in the fall I think but they are undecided on the location. They are just taking things one day at a time and not rushing into anything. They are going on vacation to Antigua soon and supposed to go on a family cruise to celebrate Jordan's mother's 50th birthday. I will post anything new I hear.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #348 on: April 17, 2010, 10:56:58 PM »
Thanks for keeping us updated, Will.  I think it's good that they aren't rushing into anything...  slow and steady, I say !!  Didn't they also win a vacation to Vancouver ..as a result of coming in 1st on one of the TAR legs? 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #349 on: April 17, 2010, 11:34:02 PM »
Thanks for keeping us updated, Will.  I think it's good that they aren't rushing into anything...  slow and steady, I say !!  Didn't they also win a vacation to Vancouver ..as a result of coming in 1st on one of the TAR legs? 

Probably cashed that one in as I found out the Hawaii trip that Jeff won on BB, he traded it for the $