Author Topic: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION  (Read 160654 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2009, 03:21:20 PM »
Do we know where our little lovebirds are spending Thanksgiving??? 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2009, 07:29:24 PM »
Ok so what's with this rumor of J&J doing The Amazing Race??!!  I'm trying not to get too excited till I hear something concrete but that'd be soooo good.  Oh poor Jordan though lol.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2009, 09:50:44 PM »
Ok so what's with this rumor of J&J doing The Amazing Race??!!  I'm trying not to get too excited till I hear something concrete but that'd be soooo good.  Oh poor Jordan though lol.

I take it you didn't read the TAR16 spoilers. They started filming this morning and YES, Jeff and Jordan are racing and they are Team Light Blue. Here's s a pic of them at LAX waiting to get on a plane to fly to Miami and going to Santiago, Chile for the first leg of the race.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2009, 11:42:42 PM »
Team Jeff and Jordan SPOILED to be on TAR16 by our very own WILL  :yess: :jam:. Good Job WILL! :yourock:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #279 on: November 29, 2009, 12:00:53 AM »
Team Jeff and Jordan SPOILED to be on TAR16 by our very own WILL  :yess: :jam:. Good Job WILL! :yourock:

THANK YOU, PUDDIN! I'M SO EXCITED....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2009, 12:04:21 AM »
You freaking ROCK Will!  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
WOO-HOO to Will !!!    :casey    :jumpy:   :hearts: 

and...  OMG to J/J !!   :yess:  Good Luck !!  Keep those spoilers coming!! 

How long do they race?  Will they be home by Christmas?  I guess my new fav thread will be the TAR spoiler thread !!  See ya all there !!!! 

(p.s.-- I guess that answers my question about what they did on Turkey Day --- prepared for TAR !!)

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »
WOO-HOO to Will !!!    :casey    :jumpy:   :hearts: 

and...  OMG to J/J !!   :yess:  Good Luck !!  Keep those spoilers coming!! 

How long do they race?  Will they be home by Christmas?  I guess my new fav thread will be the TAR spoiler thread !!  See ya all there !!!! 

(p.s.-- I guess that answers my question about what they did on Turkey Day --- prepared for TAR !!)

thanks starbaby!

Yeah, they were sequestered since Monday and started racing yesterday. I guess they probably had room serviced turkey dinner in the hotel room on T-day!  Yes they will be home for Xmas. It takes about 22 days to film the entire season.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »
Jeff's best friend Mimmo tweeted this message a little while ago:

Obviously the word is out I just kept the secret as long as possible I just want to wish my best friend and Jordan the best!! Good Luck!!!!    about 1 hour ago   from Twitterrific 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »
Thanks again, Will !  I did go over to the TAR section and read a little more.  I hope all of our detectives (national and international) are poised and ready to do their thing!!  Have we heard if they are all 'celebrity' couples... or just J/J ?? 

It will be interesting to see how they do.  I love them... I think Jeff will be the impulsive one and Jordan will be the level-headed (maybe not as ditsy as we used to think) one.  I just hope they don't suck.....  and I hope their relationship survives.  I did not enjoy watching Alison and Donny - but I did enjoy Amber and Rob. 

This is probably posted somewhere, but I am too lazy at the moment to look around...  do they get paid or a 'stipend' for doing this??  ---  or just if they finish in the final three?

I am so excited about this....  something new to look forward to !!  You know, I don't understand why TAR does not get the ratings that other reality shows do --  it is by far (IMO) the most interesting of the shows (I love BB, but with TAR I get to do the only international travel I'll get do -- from the sofa !!)

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »
Thanks again, Will !  I did go over to the TAR section and read a little more.  I hope all of our detectives (national and international) are poised and ready to do their thing!!  Have we heard if they are all 'celebrity' couples... or just J/J ?? 

It will be interesting to see how they do.  I love them... I think Jeff will be the impulsive one and Jordan will be the level-headed (maybe not as ditsy as we used to think) one.  I just hope they don't suck.....  and I hope their relationship survives.  I did not enjoy watching Alison and Donny - but I did enjoy Amber and Rob. 

This is probably posted somewhere, but I am too lazy at the moment to look around...  do they get paid or a 'stipend' for doing this??  ---  or just if they finish in the final three?

I am so excited about this....  something new to look forward to !!  You know, I don't understand why TAR does not get the ratings that other reality shows do --  it is by far (IMO) the most interesting of the shows (I love BB, but with TAR I get to do the only international travel I'll get do -- from the sofa !!)

I have no clue as to if they are being paid stipend like they do on BB. I only started watching
TAR last spring only cuz of Luke and got hooked. I am curious as well of how the racers are being paid.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »
OMG awesome job Will  :hearts: :hearts:

I'm so excited.  I have never read TAR spoilers before, I usually like to be surprised, but now with JJ I'm gonna be so nervous I want to see how they do.    CBS loves JJ and us  :hearts: :hearts:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #287 on: November 29, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »
Chima, Marcellas, Chelsia and Michele together tonight having dinner somewhere....

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #288 on: November 30, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »
I'm sorry....  but just the sight of Chima in a pic makes my stomach turn...   what an egotistical bi*ch she was (is)....   

Michele seems to be looking to stretch out her 15 min. of fame...  I hope she's doing the right thing.  I guess she could always go back to 'the lab' if the 'other' stuff doesn't work out.   She made an awful lot of life changing decisions in a short period of time.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #289 on: November 30, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »
what I want to know is how these people are able to take off of work/quit their jobs after the show.  I mean unless you get 1st or 2nd...it seems like the show only pays as much as you would normally make at a job for those few months.  I know making appearances can pay, but I don't see Michele doing that, just hanging out.  Which is great good for her, but I thought she had lots of student loans and crap.  :knuckles:  Or maybe she's hanging with Chelsia in hopes of getting hired by BB.  Who knows, she looks happy though.    :tup:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »
i seconed the chima thing i am just soooo glade she is haveing tar rubrd in her face as the j's set out on an adventur of a life time, i know her and marci were friends before bb started and i think it is not fair that he is probly the reason the spoiled beiotch got on the show to begin with, i no i could never be in that pressure cooker of a game un less i was in bed with jeff all day and night, i would have blowen but i know there were probly lots of ppl way more fun to have as hg's than chima was.
y am i still talking about her omg.
as for michiell i totaly agree she is making a lot of life changeing desions realy fast she wants to b to cool for school but she's not jmo and not to stero type but some times ppl that have a lot of brain smarts have no common sence..couple that with a dovorce where u r brain is compleatly fried and she is in a tail spin hope she does'nt crash and burn..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #291 on: December 04, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »
Thought I would post an update on former houseguests based on info I've come across recently.....

Joe, Chelsia, Parker, Michele celebrated T-day together among friends.

Kevin, Lydia, Michele, Ronnie & Michelle from BBB10 are partaking in a Toys for Tots charity event in NH this weekend among many other reality stars.

Crazy James is still travelling over the world. He's no longer in Paris and is currently in Africa but plans on returning to LA soon.

As we all know now, Jeff and Jordan is currently taping The Amazing Race 16.

That's all I can think of now, I know I'm forgetting something....

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: December 07, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »
I just LOVE TAR but never look at the spoilers so I was shocked to see this about Jeff and Jordan!  I am so happy for them though and now it can't start soon enough for me!  Thanks Will for finding this info.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #293 on: December 17, 2009, 12:35:30 AM »
just keeping yall abreast to the new developments in Michele's life....  :cmas18 :cmas18

bad pun I know sorry I couldn't help myself  :cmas19

they look good though!  :cmas9

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #294 on: December 17, 2009, 10:31:40 AM »
I saw a small pic and wondered if they were new additions....or maybe just a new bra from Victoria's Secret....but after seeing this...  well, I never had a bra do that much for me!!   :cmas11  The perfectly round look sort of gives it away. 

I like Michele....but she's made several life-changing decisions in a short period of time.  I hope she doesn't regret it. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #295 on: December 17, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »
OMG talk about in ur face Michele!! :cmas18 Guess her and her new playmates :boobs: are all happy campers for right now!! LOL

I haven't been on for a long while, I'm sooo thankful to everyone for the updates so i can catch up!!

I especially thank WILL, you are relentless!! :kuss:

Happy Holidays to everyone!! :kisses  :cmas9 :cmas17  :cmas26
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2009, 12:32:50 AM »
oh good Lord now she went ahead and made herself look like a freak  :cmaslol :cmaslol :groan:

Happy Holidays BB Gang  :kisses :kisses :kisses :kisses :kisses :kisses

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2009, 12:07:06 PM »
On Facebook Michelle says it's the dress that's making her ta-tas look big.....   :cmas5

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2009, 05:19:31 PM »
yeah I don't know what to think about that lol.  She's got more spilling out of her top than she had altogether on BB.  If it were mostly "in" the dress I'd say it was the bra.  She might not want to say anything cause some haters are giving her crap already about this meaning she was trying to be like Jordan  :cmas11 :cmas11  maybe she always wanted them done and just couldn't afford it who knows.

But anyways Happy Holidays everyone  :cmas51 :cmas51  :cmas26 :cmas26.

Only 7 more months and we'll be glued to PC for BB12  :cmaslol  :cmaslol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2009, 08:08:40 PM »
Michele, Michele, Michele!!! Nooooo.... Toooo much is not a good thing!  :cmas19

Wishing every one :MC:  :cmastree  :HH:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.