Author Topic: Vote for me videos  (Read 15138 times)

CindiLou

Re: Vote for me videos
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2004, 10:02:39 PM »
I should have added that the transcripts were provided by Lexie at the MSN Survivor Group site.I always like to give credit where credit is due. Lexie also has a great site called Survivor Updates. Just thought I would throw a plug for Lexie.

Theresa

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2004, 10:09:58 PM »
Does she have the transcript for Ruperts chat, i have looked all over? Do you have the link for her site?

Thanks for posting that  i will read it now...

CindiLou

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2004, 10:10:01 PM »
I am sorry. Are we allowed to mention other Survivor sites? If not, delete the above post.

Theresa

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2004, 10:10:42 PM »
Its ok to post it, as long as you dont join just to post a link to another site...

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2004, 10:48:51 PM »
I am torn who to give my votes to! LOL, there are a few in there that are SOOO good! They are playing the game, when talking to us! LOL

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2004, 11:49:22 PM »
Rupert will win this Million.......... :;>)

Yes! I bet he does! HOPE SO! I've been voting all day!! I don't know if CBS is accepting all of them but they're giving me a confirmation each time I vote! 

:;>) Rupiiieeee!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2004, 12:10:15 AM »
CindyLou, Thanks for posting the survivor videos, it saves me time from watching the ones I don't really care for.  Some of the venom spewed at last nights tribal council has put a bad taste in my mouth.  I am pretty sure everyone is going to vote for Rupert to win the million.

Theresa

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2004, 07:18:07 AM »
i think that some of those people took the game wayyyyy too seriously.  i think because they were friends first that they forgot they were playing the game of Survivor.  i could never play that game, lol. 

Yes thanks again for the transcript, it saved me lots of time since i couldnt get the video page to come up at all.

t

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2004, 09:10:11 AM »
On Blows there are a few people that say they are voting for ROB since he played the game the best this season.  Saying the million should be judged on how they play this season.

Will be interesting to see the % of votes each survivor gets.  I am sure some people with vote all day.  And some only have time for a click or two.

surviordude_JT

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2004, 11:46:54 AM »
Rob better not win this million.... he has won a million & a truck & a girl

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2004, 10:50:33 PM »
Oh, but one of the rules in survivor is that you cannot agree to share the $1 million with another contestant.  I sure hope she gets a prenup, so she doesn't loss the Mil or worse have to pay a fine to CBS. ???
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline kcat444

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2004, 01:23:41 PM »
I have to be honest, I voted for Shii Ann.  She is not my favorite by any means; but she I think she is the underdog who played her very best.  I also loved the way she went out on all stars and predicted the true mastermind: Amber.

surviordude_JT

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2004, 10:10:12 PM »
I dont think that she desevered the car......(my opinon)

CindiLou

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2004, 05:20:59 PM »
Your welcome Bathfizzy! I really appreciate transcipts of any or all videos since I am partially deaf and can't hear them anyway.

I voted for Jenna L.