Author Topic: MSG????  (Read 4684 times)

Theresa

MSG????
« on: May 10, 2004, 12:17:22 AM »
Is the fanale always at MSG?  Does anyone know what it costs to go???

i belong to a group called Elton John Online and a few years ago they did an EJOnline get together when Elton was at MSG.  Someone that knew NY pretty well helped them make arrangements, she found a moderately priced hotel near MSG and arranged discounts for everyone that wanted to stay there (they got a group discount).  They got a meeting room for free and all met there for dinner.  Anyway i think it was like 100 people from the group from all over the world got to meet.  i wonder if anyone here would be interested in doing that?  i know we wouldnt have those numbers but wouldnt it be cool if allot of us could go meet at the finale next time???  Anyone interested????

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MSG????
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 12:23:23 AM »

lol at first I thought you meant MSG ..as in the headache salt that they put mostly in Chinese food..
Sure I'll go if someone drives?

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 06:56:52 AM »
I know in previous season's they have also had the finally in Central Park, NY. NOt sure of the cost.  Sorry, I'm on the other side of NYC I wouldn't be able to carpool with you all.  I would definately meet up with you there though. ;D

Snix
Snickers
Did you miss me?

surviordude_JT

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 11:46:18 AM »
Ever since season 2 they have been at MSG

surviordude_JT

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 12:15:57 PM »
I think i read somewhere that they were in between $75-300  i think...not completely sure

surviordude_JT

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 12:23:31 PM »
yeah but it would be nice to go someday...........

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 02:41:32 PM »
The finale hasn't always been at MSG in the past. Or even in NY, this is only the 2nd time in NYC. Survivor 4 finale was in NYC and now S8, but otherwise they have been in LA!

I would love to go sometime!

Rob

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 04:40:08 PM »
Hey, T no I don't live in NY, just next it LOL.  About an 1 1/2 away. Mama lives closer, I think.
I don't think they announce were the finally will be until the end of filming.  I know orginally they want to have PI finally in PI but because of storms they moved it, I believe that was the reason.  although, it could have been a dream. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, any one else remember?
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2004, 05:08:02 PM »
They didn't decide to have it in New York until AFTER the show began airing! So it is kinda short notice for most people!!!!

Rob

surviordude_JT

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 12:00:06 PM »
You know those survivors have to wait 5 months or better to find out who won

surviordude_JT

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 09:31:55 PM »
i think that is toooooo longgggg