Author Topic: winner of BB11?  (Read 7511 times)

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
winner of BB11?
« on: September 10, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »
If Jordan wins this season my jaw will drop. I have mixed feelings about this because I hate Natalie, but Jordo had no strategy! She has not played the game, but I do think that America won't see that and be inclined to vote for her. She is definitely Top 2 now (Kevin has said he will take her but he may be lying even in the DR!).The final 3 think they know how the jury will vote, but with the comparing of notes in the jury house and the questions to the F2 it can change everything. The only thing I am sure of is that Lydia will vote for Kev if he is F2. That girl is complete emotion and cannot even define strategic.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 09:48:03 PM by puddin »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: winner of BB11?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 11:07:12 PM »
I think Jordan will win $500,000! Her game play was, heck, who am I kidding, she had no game play.  Rambled with Jeff for two weeks and there were moments of brilliance only to be tossed aside for the next paranoid thought, so, no, there was no legit gameplay from Jordan.  But, she is the least annoying.

Go Jordan  :jumpy:  Knowing that your family will benefit too, I give you my vote!  :hearts:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 01:03:26 AM »
I don't know if Kevin or Jordan know that the jury knows about Natalie's fake age and the way she played the game. So if Kevin takes Natalie to the final two, I think you'll see a lot of Kevin votes. America's voting for Kevin as well -- at least, we're voting for him.

The DR tries to sway people's opinions and Kevin and Natalie have talked about that in the past. Who knows what'll happen.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 01:24:28 AM »
Whoa, wait a minute...America will vote for Jordan IMO.  So where is Kevin leading the poll?
Are you talking about Kevin winning in the second scenario of America's Vote...Kevin vs Nat?  :duno:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 02:07:40 AM »
I'm not voting for Kevin.  Just in the 2nd scenario of the three.  But in NO fashion do I want to see him win $500,000.
No MSG!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »
Can I vote for myself?  I've had to deal with these people all summer too....
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »
Whoa, wait a minute...America will vote for Jordan IMO.  So where is Kevin leading the poll?
Are you talking about Kevin winning in the second scenario of America's Vote...Kevin vs Nat?  :duno:

I think that's the only scenario that he wins in. Natalie will get either a few votes against him or none at all. She won't win against Jordan, either. So if they both want the $500,000, they should take Natalie. (Though Natalie doesn't deserve a dime with all of the crap she's done this year.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 01:30:45 PM »
My husband and I are voting for Jordan.  Call us bleeding hearts but I think Jordan will do good things with the money and probably give Jeff a little too.  I think Jordan walked through many land mines in being a pretty blond girl with fake boobs.  That alone tends to make many women haters and she seemed to befriend almost everyone.  Also surviving a showmance is no easy feat.  She was not an evil schemer and yet remains and that is to her credit also.  She did pull a couple of wins out when she needed to. :hearts:

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »
My husband and I are voting for Jordan.  Call us bleeding hearts but I think Jordan will do good things with the money and probably give Jeff a little too.  I think Jordan walked through many land mines in being a pretty blond girl with fake boobs.  That alone tends to make many women haters and she seemed to befriend almost everyone.  Also surviving a showmance is no easy feat.  She was not an evil schemer and yet remains and that is to her credit also.  She did pull a couple of wins out when she needed to. :hearts:

I hear ya on this, Jordon does have it in her to win comps, I think she didnt before because she was riding Jeffs back, so why try, but now she is alone, that is all she has is herself, I have faith in her.

I think she is much smarter than we think. :)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »
I'm happy with any of the 3 to be honest. Rooting for Jordan though.  :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 10:42:45 AM »
I believe it has been better for Jordan to on her own, not being dominated by Jeff and acquiescing to him. She's being allowed to play the game for herself and I applaud her for winning the second comp and hopefully the third.

I also believe as Spungo says, there is a limit for lying and scheming. A bit of humility goes a long way. (Did I ever see any from Adam, Ryan or Boogie?) ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 01:15:06 PM »
I want Jord or Kevin to win it.

The one with the gameplay hands down, was/is Kevin...so he deserves to win overall.

I want Jord to win it over Nat though...even though she didn't have much game play. I do give her kudos for her win on the 2nd part of the HoH comp Thursday night.

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 10:14:10 PM »
GO JORDAN! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED. Finally someone who deserves to win, does. Finally! YES YES YES! :)

Jordan+Jeff=Forever.
oXo Justine