Author Topic: Rules are Rules (spoiler)  (Read 7899 times)

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
Rules are Rules (spoiler)
« on: September 09, 2009, 09:45:56 AM »
http://twitpic.com/h1vky

Rules are Rules not matter who you are!!

Why is BB letting these people get away with murder??

In previous seasons, the HG's were warned or Disqualified for breaking the rules

Why is it different this season?

I stated this on the LF discussion, but people even the HG's say "it is just a game"

Yeah, it is a game, but there is a BIG money prize at stake!!

And the final HG's that is left standing to win the money, is because they played well and
went by the rules, everything else was fair game, lie, manipulate, etc.. but always abides by the rules.

If I were a HG and this breaking the rules crap, I would be shouting at the top of my lungs and calling
out when someone is breaking the rules. BB would get soo tired of my wining they would have to out a HG
just to shut me up!!

I cant remember a season where they have let the HG's get away with so much

What is the point of having rules if they don't enforce them??

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Rules are Rules (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »
At least a big rule breaker was shown the door. (Chima) :funny:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 12:09:20 PM »
I am no Nat fan, but Julie says two different things...I just watched the video on Cbs.com.  And she says you need to hold on to the key for dear life, but the a minute late she says you only need to be touching the key. 

Nat was touching the key, like Julie said.

She didnt win HOH so  its a moot point anyhow, but it does make one wonder, i think Julie should of been clearer with the rules.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 12:26:03 PM »
and I heard that she didn't take a shower ONCE during the challenge!!!! eeyyyyyuchhhhh!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 12:37:28 PM »
Heh Mobo...

Don't forget Julie screwed Janie out of the HOH endurance by disqualifying her before it ever began, saying she didn't have 2 hands on the wall when she was trying to get her feet adjusted. Talk about messed up!  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »
I know as viewers we like to pick things apart (especially when they don't go our way).  This HOH has bred several complaints like holding the key vs the rope and Kevin standing sideways.

As viewers we must remember that even watching the live feeds we missed A LOT... They get full rules from BB (not just Julie) as well as they ask clarification questions regarding the rules (both at the beginning and throughout the game).  It is more likely that one of our complaints was clarified while we were not allowed to watch than a blatant rule violation.

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
As viewers we must remember that even watching the live feeds we missed A LOT... They get full rules from BB (not just Julie) as well as they ask clarification questions regarding the rules (both at the beginning and throughout the game).  It is more likely that one of our complaints was clarified while we were not allowed to watch than a blatant rule violation.

Rrrrrraaggghhhhhh!!!!! LOGIC!!!! Your well thought-out comment and attention to detail have no place here!!!!  :neener:

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »

Rrrrrraaggghhhhhh!!!!! LOGIC!!!! Your well thought-out comment and attention to detail have no place here!!!!  :neener:

Thats me... queen of the logic  :casey  I actually had a similar argument with my mom regarding another comp earlier this year.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 10:44:45 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWWnd6dlyJU

what is up with the hairtie or rubber band she puts around the key??

it is at the very end

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »
Could it be something she put on it to help her grip? ??? She would have needed a bungee cord when she did her 360 twirl off the log.    :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »
I am not sure, but if you turn up the sound you can clearly hear something snap when she did this

and Kevin not facing forward like they told them to
then Nat not holding onto the key but the rope
Jordon would have won hands down

Maybe BB didnt want to call them out on these to keep viewership going

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 12:29:26 PM »
I am not sure, but if you turn up the sound you can clearly hear something snap when she did this

and Kevin not facing forward like they told them to
then Nat not holding onto the key but the rope
Jordon would have won hands down

Maybe BB didnt want to call them out on these to keep viewership going

Comeon, Jordon would have won hands down?  The game wasn't about holding onto the key vs the rope it was about staying on your feet.  If you fall off the log and loose your footing a small rubberband around the key would not save you.  As much as I hate it, Jordon lost fair and square!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 12:49:45 PM »
How can one lose "fair and square" when their opponents probably cheated along the way? I wouldn't call it "fair and square" anymore.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 12:56:34 PM »
How can one lose "fair and square" when their opponents probably cheated along the way? I wouldn't call it "fair and square" anymore.

We have no proof that they cheated... I watched the episode live and tuned into the live feeds there was at least 15 min between the end of the show and the feeds coming on as well as a lot of time during the comp where it went to WBRB.  BB often uses that time to clarify rules and explain things.  With how many cameras they have pointed directly on the contestants I find it hard to believe that BB just happened to conveniently miss the cheating.  I think its more reasonable to think that they clarified rules and what was allowed during those minutes  that we could not watch.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 01:01:50 PM »
I'm not saying anyone did cheat. But you had Natalie's hand on the rope instead of the key (I heard "hold onto the key" during Tuesday's show) and Kevin turned sideways so he could look at the mechanical workings of the log to help him plan out the direction he had to be walking. Either that's good strategy, or someone allowed them to do that kind of thing.

And then you had Jordan, who didn't do either one of what Natalie and Kevin did. Kind of surprising she didn't start taking cues from either of them. Would things have been different if she did?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 01:06:38 PM »
I'm not saying anyone did cheat. But you had Natalie's hand on the rope instead of the key (I heard "hold onto the key" during Tuesday's show) and Kevin turned sideways so he could look at the mechanical workings of the log to help him plan out the direction he had to be walking. Either that's good strategy, or someone allowed them to do that kind of thing.

And then you had Jordan, who didn't do either one of what Natalie and Kevin did. Kind of surprising she didn't start taking cues from either of them. Would things have been different if she did?

I was just going to say the same thing!!!
They shouldnt have to tell them the rules over and over again when one of them broke them and let them continue

I hate stated this before, I think a person should win fair and square if they abide by the rules, everything else is fair game
I would have the same opinion if the person who went by the rules and they were not my fav

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 01:31:14 PM »
Regarding the comment about Kevin watching the gears I saw that comment in the live feed updates and honestly as an electrical engineer who has studied mechanical systems a lot it doesn't make much sense.  Even if he could see the gears there is no way he could gain clues from that as to what way to run.  By the time he saw any movement in the gears the log would already be moving, especially when the log was going back and forth quickly there is no way that was cheating.

This whole line of conversation is just plain silly, Jordan slipped and fell, a full slip off the log like she did and there is no way holding the rope instead of the key would have saved her, she doesn't have the upper body strength.  As for Kevin and Gnat, they were still looking good and stayed on the log for over 20 min before Gnat threw the comp.  Jordan lost, that is all there is to it.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 01:39:48 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if BB had something up their sleeve to humiliate Gnat at the end and she gets a DQ on the live show!  It is a fond dream but alas only a dream. :zzz 

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if BB had something up their sleeve to humiliate Gnat at the end and she gets a DQ on the live show!  It is a fond dream but alas only a dream. :zzz 

I do like that dream, can I join in it too? :zzz

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »
Hi, I'm that faceless guy from girl's dreams. Did somebody order a pizza?

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »
Yes Mobo,
We will have the Jordan special, hold the Gnat and Kevin..  Oh and extra cheese please. :cheesehead