Author Topic: Michele for America's fav player  (Read 5750 times)

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Michele for America's fav player
« on: September 08, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »
She is my favorite player because I am all about the underdog. She has been abused the most in that house and she has kept her head held high. If that house had a basement they would probably have wanted her to sleep down there. She did not deserve to be the scapegoat of this season.She hasn't blown up at people and she has kept her emotions in check. Yes, she had that meltdown but can you blame her? After Russell left( well even before) she was treated like the biggest outcast. Jeff and Jordan together talking about farting and their daily poop and Kevin and Natalie being evil. In the beginning nobody believed in her and she has proven to be a great competitor. Gnatalie and Ronnie hated her because they couldn't manipulate her into keeping Ronnie.  I was so saddened to find out that she did not win The HOH or POV.  :'(I thought for sure she would have won one. Jeff showed his true colors the weeks that Jordan and he were HOH. He turned into a trash talking unlikeable guy. He started out as funny and the house turned him into a douchebag. Also Jordan she was so nice and she turned out to be mean. Michele has had her alliances turn on her. Russell started spilling  the beans when he believed that green room lie. She has a phd B:) B:) B:). And then that meeting where it was Michele against the whole house. That GRL spiraled into such a hot mess. Then Jeff and Jordan turning on her the second they got power. Everything that Michele told J/J they were telling K/N. Michele had the toughest time in that house. She has my vote.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Michele for America's fav player
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 03:28:59 PM »
Yea  :hearts: A thread for people who like Michelle  :hearts: I like Michelle too  :hearts:

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 03:58:13 PM »
Yea, she's as 2 faced as they come, even more so than Russell and Ronnie. She constantly lies about everything, says she "forgot" conversations she had with Russell. How do you forget parts of conversations yet remember other parts of the conversation? Give me a damn break.

I personally didn't have a favorite player but if I had to hand it to someone, it would probably be Kevin b/c he played under the radar for so long and finally made his move at the right times. He was never riding anybody's coattails and played the game the way it should be played.

Also, Russell for honorable mention b/c he played exactly the opposite of the way Kevin played but was still effective in getting certain people alienated like Ronnie for instance.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »
This post deleted by Mod.  Inappropriate for boards.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:55:00 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 04:08:02 PM »
Yea  :hearts: A thread for people who like Michelle  :hearts: I like Michelle too  :hearts:

...and those two lost people who thought this was a bash Michelle thread.  Silly, lost people  :lol:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 04:38:33 PM »
She' my favorite, she has always been faithful to Jeff and Jordan. She's a strong woman, just love her  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 05:39:07 PM »
 :hearts: GO MICHELLE!!  :hearts:

I voted for her!!

She is the only one this season who only relied on herself for the most part!

She worked hard to win those veto's and the HOH

I didn't hear her whine to the other HG's and that was refreshing!!

I think she tried hard to be nice to everyone.

Even if she doesn't win, she is a winner in my book

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
Yea, she's as 2 faced as they come, even more so than Russell and Ronnie. She constantly lies about everything, says she "forgot" conversations she had with Russell. How do you forget parts of conversations yet remember other parts of the conversation? Give me a damn break.

I forget things that happen five minutes ago at times. You're telling me that it's not okay for someone to have memory lapses?

I first saw Michele's bio and thought she was going to be my favorite this year. Well, no matter what happens, I'm sticking to my guns. She's taken the most crap this season. People were bashing her behind her back at every second. First with Ronnie up until his eviction speech, then to Jeff and Jordan who she thought were her allies, and now to Natalie who thinks she's the anti-Christ.

After Michele, I don't think I have a favorite this year. Maybe Jordan, but she's too naive to understand that if Kevin or Natalie win part three, they'll take each other and leave her to go to the jury house.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »

I forget things that happen five minutes ago at times. You're telling me that it's not okay for someone to have memory lapses?

No, I think what he's saying is that her "memory lapses" are complete BS. Isn't it convenient that she only has these "lapses" when it would negatively affect her to remember all her backstabbing? That's a very convenient memory she has, isn't it?

Michelle is a two-faced liar. She took Ronnie's game and magnified that by 100. All her scheming and lying is what cost her $500,000. If she wasn't such a liar, Kevin would be able to trust her and he would keep her.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »
I'd probably be the same way, no matter if someone gave me a compliment or started to get me to spill lies. I can't remember what I talked about five hours ago. I'd be screwed over. Doesn't mean I'm a liar.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »
I really didn't care for her at first but she has grown on me during this season.  I have ended up feeling bad for her that she has had such a hard time fitting in with these people.  Even during her eviction interview with Julie she mentioned being picked on and shunned all her life and it broke my heart.  She really is a pretty girl and with all the weight loss she has ended up looking fantastic.  She has also been very kind to Jordan explaining things that Jordan wanted to know.  I love Jordan but I would lose my mind trying to explain things to her.(Makes me wonder about the educational system in some states.)  Jeff is popular because he is GREAT eye candy and funny but as far as really playing the game and alone most of the time, Michelle wins hands down.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:12 AM »
And what a great speech last night. "If you don't take me to the final 3, I'm gonna make sure that you don't win the game."

That's real classy. I get playing the "devil" but threatening that she's gonna make sure Kevin doesn't win? That's the type of actions that make me not like Michelle. Anyways, Michelle has no weight in the jury house.

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 10:34:35 AM »
And what a great speech last night. "If you don't take me to the final 3, I'm gonna make sure that you don't win the game."

That's real classy. I get playing the "devil" but threatening that she's gonna make sure Kevin doesn't win? That's the type of actions that make me not like Michelle. Anyways, Michelle has no weight in the jury house.

She said that they could either raise hell together, or she would raise hell against him in the Jury house. That's a jury member's perogative. I don't see how that's any sort of "unclassy" action. Plus, if she has no weight in the jury house then her little speech shouldn't mean anything.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 01:05:20 PM »
She fought hard against the lies.  She saved herself when she had no one else to rely on, and she did it against a tremendous smear campaign by dirtbag Gnat and Craven.

She got my voteS - as many as my fingers and cookie clearing would allow.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 08:39:16 PM »
 :waves: I am a definate Michelle fan.  I cant believe how well she handled all the negativity thrown at her from the other house guests.  I voted for her as my favorite, not only because of what they put her through but also considering the fact she was mostly playing solo she just continued to strategize and try to make moves in the game.  If it wasnt for Michelle approaching Jeff he would have just lay down and died the week he was evicted.

Check out her early show, Ross Mathews and exit interviews.  Reguardless of her contriversial sexual preferences (which I could care less about) she is true class.  :hearts:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown