Author Topic: Thread about Michele Being Nasty. (ridiculous)  (Read 16526 times)

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Thread about Michele Being Nasty. (ridiculous)
« on: September 08, 2009, 02:25:52 AM »
I don't know what's happening, but I am not able to reply to the thread so I have no choice but to start another.
Anyway, I was awake/seeing/listening/posting as fast as I could  to the whole conversation.  Michele simply said that she might enjoy watching her husband having sex with a prostitute.  She said that he's so good at it that it might be fun to watch him do it with another girl.

Not exactly what I might want to have happen in my relationship, but everyone is different.

I don't think it's that far fetched or weird.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Thread about Michele Being Nasty. (ridiculous)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 02:48:23 AM »
Agreed Jill. I attempted to reason with the author of the original post.  I believe they're not watching the same show we are and it's personal with them.  They made that very evident.
No MSG!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 03:01:06 AM »
I don't know what's happening, but I am not able to reply to the thread so I have no choice but to start another.
Anyway, I was awake/seeing/listening/posting as fast as I could  to the whole conversation.  Michele simply said that she might enjoy watching her husband having sex with a prostitute.  She said that he's so good at it that it might be fun to watch him do it with another girl.

Not exactly what I might want to have happen in my relationship, but everyone is different.

First of all, she said that SHE wanted to hire a prostitute. Secondly, she ALSO said she would enjoy watching her husband have sex with another woman. Those were two SEPERATE things she said. The prostitute was for HER enjoyment (and perhaps also her husbands, althoughy she didn't specify).

Secondly, what planet are you living on where that is considered not far-fetched and not weird?

The woman is straight up nasty.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:05:17 AM by Spungo »

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »
Agreed Jill. I attempted to reason with the author of the original post.  I believe they're not watching the same show we are and it's personal with them.  They made that very evident.

I'm watching the show and the feeds. Use logic to counter my points.

Use logic to tell me how a married woman wanting to hire prostitutes for herself, wanting to have threesomes with prostitutes, wantng to watch her husband have sex with other women, and constantly hitting on a 22 yesr old girl in the house (including just now saying she wants to grab her ass) is in any way normal and not disgusting.

Use logic. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 03:47:32 AM »
Anyway, I was awake/seeing/listening/posting as fast as I could  to the whole conversation.  Michele simply said that she might enjoy watching her husband having sex with a prostitute.  She said that he's so good at it that it might be fun to watch him do it with another girl.

First of all, she said that SHE wanted to hire a prostitute. Secondly, she ALSO said she would enjoy watching her husband have sex with another woman. Those were two SEPERATE things she said. The prostitute was for HER enjoyment (and perhaps also her husbands, althoughy she didn't specify).

Secondly, what planet are you living on where that is considered not far-fetched and not weird?

The woman is straight up nasty.

In your opinion!!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 03:50:42 AM »
I tried to reply earlier too, but the thread was locked.

I played back the live feed and Michelle said that she was attracted to women and men equally.  She said she's NEVER had sex with a woman and she's never dated a woman.  She and her husband wished she had experimented prior to marriage because...well...this.

She FANTASIZES (quite verbally) about being with another woman because she can't act on it.  She talked about a prostitute because if she ever got to be with a woman (gay and bi people don't choose this right!) she did not want any emotional attachment or threat to her marriage.  She would even sacrifice her own actions and let her husband be with a woman so she could see a woman being "pleasured" because her husband is "an incredible lover" and he would be doing this FOR her.  Her husband knows this about her and married her because he loves her.  It is real, because he even said that he did not want to be left for a woman. 

Nasty, no.  Complicated, yes.  Glad I'm not in her shoes, yes.  Offended by her, no.

If you were bi-sexual and got married before you ever had sex with a woman, it would always be in the back of your mind.  It becomes the forbidden fruit.  And if I'm not mistaken, Eve ate the apple!

Yes, I went there  :-[  I noticed that people who are offended by her are also offended if you defend her.

Anyway, she is a very intelligent, socially awkward woman who isn't asking for your approval.  Let her be  :res:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 04:16:55 AM »
Thank you Thuderstruck, I wish everyone would leave her alone.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 05:22:50 AM »
I tried to reply earlier too, but the thread was locked.

I played back the live feed and Michelle said that she was attracted to women and men equally.  She said she's NEVER had sex with a woman and she's never dated a woman.  She and her husband wished she had experimented prior to marriage because...well...this.

She FANTASIZES (quite verbally) about being with another woman because she can't act on it.  She talked about a prostitute because if she ever got to be with a woman (gay and bi people don't choose this right!) she did not want any emotional attachment or threat to her marriage.  She would even sacrifice her own actions and let her husband be with a woman so she could see a woman being "pleasured" because her husband is "an incredible lover" and he would be doing this FOR her.  Her husband knows this about her and married her because he loves her.  It is real, because he even said that he did not want to be left for a woman.  

Nasty, no.  Complicated, yes.  Glad I'm not in her shoes, yes.  Offended by her, no.

If you were bi-sexual and got married before you ever had sex with a woman, it would always be in the back of your mind.  It becomes the forbidden fruit.  And if I'm not mistaken, Eve ate the apple!

Yes, I went there  :-[  I noticed that people who are offended by her are also offended if you defend her.

Anyway, she is a very intelligent, socially awkward woman who isn't asking for your approval.  Let her be  :res:

Last time I checked, Natalie, Jessie, Lydia (who was ripped apart for being 1/10th of the sick freak Michelle is), Ronnie, etc. aren't asking for your approval either. Yet the vast majority of you here state your negative opinions of them in EVERY post.

According to many here, Natalie is evil because.... ummm.... well, she went a week without a shower? That's the only legit complaint I've read. Every other complaint (lying, scheming, etc.) Michelle is WORSE than Natalie. Natalie is annoying? Again, Michelle is WORSE. Ask the houseguests. Virtually all of them couldn't stand Michelle. Even Jeff was annoyed beyond belief.

Let's see. I'll take not taking cold showers over a married woman craving prostitutes, wanting to watch her husband have sex with other women for HER personal enjoyment, and hitting on Jordan with disgusting comments 24/7 like a dirty old pervert (wanting to eat her up, grab her butt, etc.). I cannot believe she's allowed to mentor children. She shouldn't be anywhere near kids.

And Michelle is anything but complicated. It's incredibly simple. She is no different from any married man or woman. There will always be temptation. It's just that Michelle has been VERY vocal about wanting to act on it. That's what seperates her from the typical married man or woman. I don't go around craving prostitutes, telling the world that I want to watch my wife get banged by another man, and I don't go around telling 22 year old girls that they are yummy enough to eat and that I want to grab their asses.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 05:33:07 AM by Spungo »

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 05:26:32 AM »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 06:21:34 AM »
Spungo,
I understand you have a different opinion.  Relax, we are just stating our opinions.  You don't have to combat every post that has a different opinion.  Just put yours out there and let others do the same.  You are free to do what you want, but I don't really want to justify every post, so this will be my one and only attempt.  Peace out.
ThunderStruck

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 07:10:36 AM »
Thanks Jill, for coming to tell us what was actually said that night. And A HUGE thanks to TexasLady for finding us the Flashback of this conversation so that we can all judge for ourselves.

Clearly this discussion is causing a lot of strong feelings from some of y'all.

We only have a few rules around here, but I would like to direct your attention to the PRIMARY one we have:

Have respect for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users AND their posts. However, you can post your opinion of the contestants, because sometimes you just need to call someone a bitch.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,8928.msg129517.html#msg129517

This means that you are welcome to discuss Michele and your opinion of her.

BUT you are NOT allowed to direct those strong feelings towards your fellow posters. Addressing your fellow posters in a "I can't believe you feel/think/believe..."  sort of way is disrespectful.

So let's all please focus on the HG's and not on each other, okay? All comments should be addressed ONLY to your opinion of the HG's and NOT directed towards each other. Keep it friendly, mind your manners, respect each other. Posts that violate the RFF rules will be deleted in their entirety from now on, and those who still continue to break the rules may be subject to further disciplinary action.

We love and welcome our entire family of RFF posters, as long as they are willing to follow our RFF guidelines.

:ghug:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 09:50:17 AM »
I think that everyone has something in their lives that someone else would find "nasty". Ummm.....yeah....I have more, but I'll keep it to myself this time.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »
I really hope that this thread can die now. Sometimes we just can't come to agreement and that's OK. I would encourage anyone who has the feeds to go back and listen to the flashback when Michele was talking about this. http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg467959.html#msg467959

She was all girlie and shy about it and she didn't say she wanted to get a prostitute, she said her husband had mentioned a hooker and I took it more as joking not a big plan. This could just be my perspective but I wasn't offended when I watched the three girls talking and I think they forget the camera is recording everything they say and do.

BTW, there is a free 3 day trial for the feeds and it might be the perfect time to try them out.  Find the flashbacks you want to see and watch as much of the endurance as BB shows us. 

*You can order the feeds here: Reality Fan Superpass   (For assistance setting up the flashbacks, visit Support
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 10:20:56 AM »
I think that everyone has something in their lives that someone else would find "nasty". Ummm.....yeah....I have more, but I'll keep it to myself this time.

:funny:

My motto is:

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »

:funny:

My motto is:

Later, those two monkeys devoured that banana....

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 12:18:04 PM »
What makes a person nasty?

I fail to see how Michelle wanting to be with another woman (be it a prostitute or otherwise) would make her nasty. And really the entire idea/controversy is really between her and her husband. The fact that she verbalized it (be it to the whole world) only goes to show her awkwardness of not knowing what to say to who/when.

I'd much rather be friends with someone that has these personal ideas than be around a person that refuses to shower regularly, picks their nose on a regular basis and basically is a lazy sloth that does no housework and orders others around (that's quite an award winning personality if you ask me).

My last point comparing the two is this.......how many times can you count that NataLIE was genuinely comforting/talking to someone that wasn't a scheme? Easily less than on one hand. Compare that to Michelle........easily 10 times.

As far as Michelle lying/scheming more that NataLIE......surely you gest.

Offline hategnats

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »
Even if Michelle was so called nasty, she's a hell of alot better of a person than Gnat ! ugh ! The end is near, and I can't wait ! If Michelle and Jordan would get a backbone........ maybe something good could happen. Gnat trying to talk Kevin in to throwing the first HOH comp is pricless ! If he is that much of an idiot to believe anything that comes out of that girls mouth, he surely deserves to lose ! Just hurry up and get this season done and over ! Paleeeeezzzzz. The torture is killing me ! If Jordan and Michelle continue playing dumb, naive, or whatever you want to call it, they will NOT win the game for sure. But as people they won my heart ! Good luck to both of them out of the BB house. They were decent human beings. I hope Jeff gets the 25 K and takes Jordan to Hawaii with him ! Gnat can stick her fake engagment ring up her ass ! Just sayin..................

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »
Not to sound mean or anything, especially since I am new
but the thread was locked for a reason..... yes??

So big deal Michelle feels this way, there is much worse in this world

Gnat didnt just go for 1 week without a shower, in general she doesnt bathe as much as she should (especially when she is having her monthly)

She picks and eats her boogers

grabs her crotch

Eats like a starving dog

Walks like a duck

Lazy as a rock

oh my the list goes on and on

Didnt want to reveal this but I will,if a pretty CLEAN smelling girl came close to me, I would tell her how good she smells, I wont go into what I have done in my life, but Michelle doing or thinking about this stuff is more normal than you think!!

And this has nothing to do with game play, it is a conversation plain and simple

Do the rules state they have to think game all the time?? NOOOO

I'd much rather hang with a woman who has sexual desires and thinking than a smelly no good for nothing b*tch

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
Didnt want to reveal this but I will,if a pretty CLEAN smelling girl came close to me, I would tell her how good she smells, I wont go into what I have done in my life, but Michelle doing or thinking about this stuff is more normal than you think!!

Aaaaaaand the thread takes a positive turn......thanks, pinkitty.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:37:14 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »
As far as Michelle lying/scheming more that NataLIE......surely you gest.

You can ask the houseguests. Virtually all of them know Michelle has lied and schemed since day one. Michelle herself went over the laundry list of how many people she screwed over in the game last night to Kevin. It's the only reason Kevin is having such a hard time keeping her. He knows she is the most untrustworthy person in the house. She's a two-faced scheming bitch.

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 02:29:51 PM »
post deleted due to personal comments
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:40:05 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »
post deleted due to personal comments

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:41:44 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 02:45:00 PM »
This thread is going to be locked and if a new one is started, it will be locked as well. We've exhausted the subject.

:vader:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:06:32 PM by TexasLady »