Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336391 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2009, 08:20:37 PM »
Well I am going to vote for Michele, as I think she has been abused and mistreated by almost all of them, and I feel badly for her.  Jeff will have an awesome career, and Jordan will be taken to final 2 by everyone, so she'll have at least 50,000.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2009, 08:21:20 PM »
To vote more than once, you have to remove their cookie from your system.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »
I could only vote once online! In the past you could vote as much as you wanted online....

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »
Well I am going to vote for Michele, as I think she has been abused and mistreated by almost all of them, and I feel badly for her.  Jeff will have an awesome career, and Jordan will be taken to final 2 by everyone, so she'll have at least 50,000.

I did too, twice so far...........hate having to remove the cookie each time.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »
I want to vote for Jeff....because I really like him...but I know Jordan needs the money, too...  

So...  Kev won veto, right?  So...he'll take himself off and Jordan will go up.  Who will Kevin kick off?  
michele

Jordan has the final 3 comp to win 50 grand so I wouldn't want to vote for her; best case is Jordan is in final 2/wins 50 grand minimum and Jeff wins 25 grand

I guess that makes sense....because Jordan won't get many jury votes because they'll say she got to the end on Jeff's coat tails.  

I guess all I really care about is that I don't want Gnat to win....  it will surely be the worst BB ever if that happens.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2009, 08:24:53 PM »
kevin doesn't want to be final 2 with jordan, and neither does nat. kevin may keep michele. I don't think jordan will make it to final 2.

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2009, 08:26:04 PM »
I want to vote for Jeff....because I really like him...but I know Jordan needs the money, too...  

So...  Kev won veto, right?  So...he'll take himself off and Jordan will go up.  Who will Kevin kick off?  

Jordon needs to win because Jeff will only take her to Hawaii if she pays her own way :)  My vote goes to Jordon;  IMO...I have a hunch that Kevin is going to vote for Michelle to stay!  His only chance to win the $500k is to take Michelle (BUT if the JH votes go to the one that played the game, they will vote for Michelle)

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »
I sure hope so! GO Michele!!!!

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »
kevin doesn't want to be final 2 with jordan, and neither does nat. kevin may keep michele. I don't think jordan will make it to final 2.

I agree, I think he will keep Michelle :)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

I hope he keeps Michele, but he tells Nat everything, so I don't think so  :'(

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »

michele

Jordan has the final 3 comp to win 50 grand so I wouldn't want to vote for her; best case is Jordan is in final 2/wins 50 grand minimum and Jeff wins 25 grand

I guess that makes sense....because Jordan won't get many jury votes because they'll say she got to the end on Jeff's coat tails.  

I guess all I really care about is that I don't want Gnat to win....  it will surely be the worst BB ever if that happens.

I still say if Jordan goes to final 2 with Nat she has a good chance of winning the $500. She has Jeff and Michelle's vote for sure. Lydia hates Natalie....Jessie might not vote for Natalie just for revenge of rejecting him on National TV. Also he would be jealous of her sharing that money with someone else.......and America's vote if a tie.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2009, 08:35:45 PM »
Honestly, I don't care if he keeps Michele or Jordan, just get rid of Nat. That's the main thing here. If Kev wins the next HOH and has any sense at all he'll put Nat up and get her out. If M or J get HOH (depending on who stays), then Nat should go before Kev. I dislike them both immensely, but I dislike Nat much more than Kev.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2009, 08:36:36 PM »
I'm voting for Jeff.  He made the big moves in the game.  I think he will take Jordan to Hawaii regardless if she wins any money.  ;D

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2009, 08:37:41 PM »
I've been reading the online feeds everyday, so when the show comes on I already pretty much know what is going on, except for the DR sessions. ALL OF KEVINS DR SESSIONS TONIGHT SURPRISED ME!!! I have high hopes that he will keep michelle.

What is everyone's take on this?

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2009, 08:39:55 PM »
I've been reading the online feeds everyday, so when the show comes on I already pretty much know what is going on, except for the DR sessions. ALL OF KEVINS DR SESSIONS TONIGHT SURPRISED ME!!! I have high hopes that he will keep michelle.

Well, more than half the time what's said in the DR is BS, so I'm not too sure about Kev "Seeing Nat's true colors". Time will tell, his actions will determine whether or not he really wants her gone ASAP. I can only hope...............

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »

I'm trying to think how'd I'd deal with the POV. The question is does he really want to have NAt at the end with him  Michele is not liked by those in theJH.  Jordon is but they all know she really didn't play the game -at least in their eyes. Michele could take out Nat-- so no blood on Kevin's hands.  I don't think Jess, Russ or Jeff and JOrdon would vote Kevin -- but Jess, Lydia, Nat don't like Michele.  But NAt if booted could turn on Kevin.  Nat would have Jess, Jeff, Jordon, Russ, votes.  My odds says Kevin is a fool if he takes NAt to F2 with him.  Michele is the better choice.  I still think she'd win it over Kevin.  He lost votes-- at least in America's eye this last week or two.  

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2009, 08:40:46 PM »

It is possible I guess, but my opinion is he knows he would have a harder time beating Michelle in the HOH comps in the F3 than Jordan.

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »

It is possible I guess, but my opinion is he knows he would have a harder time beating Michelle in the HOH comps in the F3 than Jordan.

As soon as I got through typing this I went over to the live feeds to read what was going on and SURE as all get out, Kevin is repeating everything him and Michelle talked about. So there goes my theory...he is all talk.

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2009, 08:42:57 PM »

I think he will choose to keep Michelle :)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2009, 08:45:04 PM »

As soon as I got through typing this I went over to the live feeds to read what was going on and SURE as all get out, Kevin is repeating everything him and Michelle talked about. So there goes my theory...he is all talk.

He doesn't appear to be telling her everything that he and Michele talked about.  He's keeping some stuff back, which gives me some hope that he is now trying to play Biznatch

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2009, 08:48:15 PM »
Does anyone besides me here think that Jordan can beat Nat in F2 with Jeff, Michelle and Lydia's vote???

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2009, 08:51:40 PM »
Does anyone besides me here think that Jordan can beat Nat in F2 with Jeff, Michelle and Lydia's vote???
I think either Michele or Jordan would win

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2009, 08:52:02 PM »
It's possible..........I mean hell, I never thought Nat would make it this far, so there you go, anything is possible.   ;D

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2009, 08:52:46 PM »

I honestly don't see Nat winning against anyone....I really don't want to see her in the F2!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »
maybe

I think she could maybe get Russell if she keeps michele(which she will); I donno
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5