Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336409 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2009, 02:50:03 PM »
I think that if Kevin does not evict Michelle, then Michelle is the odds on favorite to win the whole thing.

Jordan is a beautiful, sweet girl but also cannot play this game worth a crap.

She only got this far because of her alliance with Jeff in my opinion.
And if Michelle doesnt make F2, then I hope America will give her the 25k!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2009, 03:03:27 PM »
I think that if Kevin does not evict Michelle, then Michelle is the odds on favorite to win the whole thing.

Jordan is a beautiful, sweet girl but also cannot play this game worth a crap.

She only got this far because of her alliance with Jeff in my opinion.
And if Michelle doesnt make F2, then I hope America will give her the 25k!

I agree Albert, if Michelle goes to jury and there is America's vote for 25K, she has got my vote.  I didnt vote for Jerry last year because I believed Keisha played a way more strategic game.  With Michelle in the jury IMO Michelle will be the player that played the most strategic game.  Jordon sent Lydia out, big deal.  Jeff messed up his entire alliance IMO.  If he had stuck to his alliance we would have at least three, possibly four of that alliance still left in the game.

I keep thinking though that there is more to the three stinky people being in the house.  Why would pandora's box only be something for the HOH, that is dumb.  Michelle is too relaxed, I cant help but wonder if there was something about those 3 stinky people that we dont know because if she found something she would not be allowed to talk about it.  That is probably just me hoping though!

Has there ever been another time in BB when they sent people into the house that it wasnt connected to anything?  I cant remember a time but have not always watched BB faithfully.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2009, 03:03:54 PM »
I think that the pandoras box was that Natalie chose to give up playing for veto in order to have the chance to talk to a jury member, and that jury member informed her that Jessie told them about her being 24 and they are all not going to vote for her because of it. So that is the reason she thinks she is screwed now ( this from the latest commercial). We should find out tonight, I'm sure this pandoras box will be a big disappointment also!

this makes sense to me..you may be on to something

if that is the case..it would still be a let down for PB
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 03:09:01 PM by Melissa1972 »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2009, 03:09:12 PM »
I was just checking the live feed updaters and was shocked these 2 pinheads aka kev and nat are still trying to prank the other 2 girls. I hope kevin does a 360 in the end and spins nats big "ol head out the door.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2009, 03:18:58 PM »
I was just checking the live feed updaters and was shocked these 2 pinheads aka kev and nat are still trying to prank the other 2 girls. I hope kevin does a 360 in the end and spins nats big "ol head out the door.

Come now Karma, are you really shocked at anything those two do........

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »
nothing humble about them 2. your right. nothing should shock me..
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »
Well Julie said the PB would be game changing.  I don't see how really, unless it is another way for the cheats. ( I know I am bitter..but can't help it. lol)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2009, 04:18:11 PM »
Nat not playing in the most important competition of the entire game is game changing, + the fact that she probably met up with a jury member(not sure, just guessing.)

I still can't believe Michele/Jordan lost a 2-1 competition in the most important one of the season. It sucks hardcore.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »
Nat not playing in the most important competition of the entire game is game changing, + the fact that she probably met up with a jury member(not sure, just guessing.)

I still can't believe Michele/Jordan lost a 2-1 competition in the most important one of the season. It sucks hardcore.

i guess it could be considered game changing...it does suck...i just want there to be more

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »
I just have to say....F__K Nat!  F__K Kevin!  Money ain't everything!  And they say LOVE conquers all.  As far as I'm concerned at this oh so disappointing time in BB11... The only F2 I care about now is Jeff and Jordan together "happily ever after"    :hearts:   .  I can only hope that when they get home they realize how much they miss each other and become the greatest story out of BB history.  I also see great things coming out of this for Jeff.  He is such shining star...Good things are coming for him.  :yess:

So you go ahead and bust my bubble....Will Jeff and Jordan be together outside the house???  Or will they be another showmance heartbreak (like Will & Janie)???   :'(   Opinions anyone???? :res:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2009, 04:35:56 PM »
I'm more inclined to think Natalie got money as an incitement. Losing the chance to play for POV would have been game changing if Kevin hadn't won it, but not for her because she has immunity. We know she lies and I just can't see them letting her BF in. She has said that they will see him on Thursday.

Did she have on nice clothes when the feeds came back? I don't remember noticing. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »
I just have to say....F__K Nat!  F__K Kevin!  Money ain't everything!  And they say LOVE conquers all.  As far as I'm concerned at this oh so disappointing time in BB11... The only F2 I care about now is Jeff and Jordan together "happily ever after"    :hearts:   .  I can only hope that when they get home they realize how much they miss each other and become the greatest story out of BB history.  I also see great things coming out of this for Jeff.  He is such shining star...Good things are coming for him.  :yess:

So you go ahead and bust my bubble....Will Jeff and Jordan be together outside the house???  Or will they be another showmance heartbreak (like Will & Janie)???   :'(   Opinions anyone???? :res:

I would like to see a happily ever after......I think that J/J have formed the basis for a strong relationship, whether it be romantic or platonic, they will be friends for life....

I am now also thinking about tonights show and seeing jeff in the jury house...I hope jeff already misses jordan as much as she missess him

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »
I just have to say....F__K Nat!  F__K Kevin!  Money ain't everything!  And they say LOVE conquers all.  As far as I'm concerned at this oh so disappointing time in BB11... The only F2 I care about now is Jeff and Jordan together "happily ever after"    :hearts:   .  I can only hope that when they get home they realize how much they miss each other and become the greatest story out of BB history.  I also see great things coming out of this for Jeff.  He is such shining star...Good things are coming for him.  :yess:

So you go ahead and bust my bubble....Will Jeff and Jordan be together outside the house???  Or will they be another showmance heartbreak (like Will & Janie)???   :'(   Opinions anyone???? :res:

I would like to see a happily ever after......I think that J/J have formed the basis for a strong relationship, whether it be romantic or platonic, they will be friends for life....

I am now also thinking about tonights show and seeing jeff in the jury house...I hope jeff already misses jordan as much as she missess him

Things may not turn out this way.....but my hopes are: Jordan F2, winning $500 (which she could do), Jeff wins $25K and they live happily everafter and make 8 beautiful babies and take the place of Jon and Kate plus 8 reality TV show!!!!  :funny: :funny:

edited to fix quote tags :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 06:46:20 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »
my post do that too sometimes.....I do not know why......

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2009, 04:48:39 PM »
i totally agree with you sbriandy27  im really sick of jon & kate
i wanna c jeff and jordan plus 8 now that will be prob be the highest rating show on tlc
javascript:void(0);

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »
Lol..just another thought.  Since CBS is so Good at Rigging shows... J&J go on the Bachelor and get to travel to all the romantic places and have all the romantic dinners etc, and get engaged at the end.  None of the other contestants stand a chance and moan and groan about Jordon....  Ya get the drift? :yess:  And Nat could be there and all the other women would play nasty pranks on her and make her miserable. :jumpy:  LOL.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
Lol..just another thought.  Since CBS is so Good at Rigging shows... J&J go on the Bachelor and get to travel to all the romantic places and have all the romantic dinners etc, and get engaged at the end.  None of the other contestants stand a chance and moan and groan about Jordon....  Ya get the drift? :yess:  And Nat could be there and all the other women would play nasty pranks on her and make her miserable. :jumpy:  LOL.

Love it!!! I would watch that!!  :hfive:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2009, 05:14:34 PM »
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but for some reason my post ends up at the end of the quote I was responding to. Anyway, my response was:  Things may not turn out this way.....but my hopes are: Jordan F2, winning $500 (which she could do), Jeff wins $25K and they live happily everafter and make 8 beautiful babies and take the place of Jon and Kate plus 8 reality TV show!!!!    :funny: :funny:

I have done this as well.  :groan:  Just make sure when quoting that the end quote [ /quote ] is above when you begin your answer. What happens is your answer becomes part of the quote. You can edit your post and fix it when it happens.  :tup:  (Been there done that!)  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »
Nat said she is gonna keep her BB bag and use it when she travels.  B:) I hope she travels a lot and has to spend all her money on Bodyguards. :jumpy:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2009, 05:22:56 PM »
Nat said she is gonna keep her BB bag and use it when she travels.  B:) I hope she travels a lot and has to spend all her money on Bodyguards. :jumpy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but for some reason my post ends up at the end of the quote I was responding to. Anyway, my response was:  Things may not turn out this way.....but my hopes are: Jordan F2, winning $500 (which she could do), Jeff wins $25K and they live happily everafter and make 8 beautiful babies and take the place of Jon and Kate plus 8 reality TV show!!!!    :funny: :funny:

I have done this as well.  :groan:  Just make sure when quoting that the end quote [ /quote ] is above when you begin your answer. What happens is your answer becomes part of the quote. You can edit your post and fix it when it happens.  :tup:  (Been there done that!)  :lol:

:ty for your help!!!  I appresh..... :funny:  I just looked at the feeds...and OMG Jordan just gave Michelle a bunch of her clothes.....she has such a good heart, I just love her!!! :hearts:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2009, 05:25:21 PM »
Boy, what a difference Nat and Kevin being POS's. And Michele and Jordan being girls and having fun with clothes. I just wished they could have been the final 2.  :'(

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »
I am loving how Jordan and Michele are being best girlfriends.  I think that will help them both when the dirttwins start their headmessing campaigne

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
I'm so happy that NataLIE was asleep when the girls were having fun with the clothes, she have messed it up

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »
Someone on You Tube has posted a lot of the live feeds with Jeff & Jordan.  There is a 6 part one of them playing the "Animal Game".  It is hilarious!!  I really think they could do a show together and people would watch.  Maybe her visiting Chicago and Jeff visiting Charlotte.  That would be good TV.   ;D