Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336392 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 11:32:09 AM »
ONE MORE ?

I read somewhere that how kevin winning the veto, that he cheated

If this is true, how did he cheat and get away with it??
i read from the live feed updater forum that there was a technical issue and kevin seen ahead of time what the questions would be like and then commented how it helped him to prepare. something along those line. but..of course BB did not redo the pov. another tidbit...the pov was very simular to the calendar they were studying that they are not suppose to have.. hummm. makes you wonder whats going on over there. I hope Allison is enjoying her labor day and isnt aware of the happenings. would hate to think she condons this.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2009, 11:50:14 AM »
I still have some hope. I think that Kevin and Nat will take Jordan to the F2. Nat thinks Kevin will beat her and he thinks she will beat him. They are underestimating Jordan. I know Jeff and Michelle will vote for her. I think that Lydia will vote for her as well. Isn't that all she needs is 3 votes, then America can vote for her? Nat hasn't done anymore than Jordan has as far as comps....how does she deserve being there more? Is lying and backstabbing any more reason to win than the way Jordan has played by being a sweet girl and everyone wanting to keep her around? NO....Also, I think there is a good chance Jessie will not vote for Nat since she rejected him. Wouldn't it be sweet if he dissed her on TV in front of everyone. He knows he is not getting his hands on that money, why give it to her so she can share it with another guy??????

Does anybody agree with this or is it just false hope?  :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 12:01:34 PM »
 :waves: Hello All. OK - I read all of last night's posts and those few from today and I am surprised to see one important clue missing - During last night's BBAD, the banner running at the bottom of the screen throughout the three hour show said something very telling: Kevin thinks Natalie has too many friends in the Jury House, and he is frantically trying to work out an F2 deal with either Jordan or Michele. WOW! I have been watching his face these past few nights while NataLIE has been pratting on and on, and I don't think he believes a lot of what she has been saying. I think he is adding up all the lies in his head and if he approaches Michele for F2 (assuming wrongly that no one in the Jury House likes her), he will be making the boldest move of the game.

Kevin is playing for 2nd place regardless of who he is sitting next to at the end. No one is going to vote for the guy who dropped first and picked up $5K as a result. They won't want to vote for Gnat, but they will if she is sitting next to Kevin. Gnat's only shot at the $500K is sitting next to Kevin. Jordan will get the $500K if she is sitting next to Gnat or Kevin, but not Michele, and Michele will get the $500K no matter who she is next to at the end. JMO  :duno:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »
:waves: Hello All. OK - I read all of last night's posts and those few from today and I am surprised to see one important clue missing - During last night's BBAD, the banner running at the bottom of the screen throughout the three hour show said something very telling: Kevin thinks Natalie has too many friends in the Jury House, and he is frantically trying to work out an F2 deal with either Jordan or Michele. WOW! I have been watching his face these past few nights while NataLIE has been pratting on and on, and I don't think he believes a lot of what she has been saying. I think he is adding up all the lies in his head and if he approaches Michele for F2 (assuming wrongly that no one in the Jury House likes her), he will be making the boldest move of the game.

Kevin is playing for 2nd place regardless of who he is sitting next to at the end. No one is going to vote for the guy who dropped first and picked up $5K as a result. They won't want to vote for Gnat, but they will if she is sitting next to Kevin. Gnat's only shot at the $500K is sitting next to Kevin. Jordan will get the $500K if she is sitting next to Gnat or Kevin, but not Michele, and Michele will get the $500K no matter who she is next to at the end. JMO  :duno:

I agree....but would Kevin be stupid enough to keep Michelle and make a final 2 with her??? I would think he would think he has a better chance beating Jordan than Michelle in F2 since Jordan hasn't done anything.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 12:16:07 PM »
Absolutely the name of the game now is who can come out on top in the last 3 comps and decide the F2.  Michelle would be the better competitor compared to Jordan and Gnat.

Also just found this kind of interesting.  7 yrs since she was an "athelete"

Big Brother TKD
The cast of the Big Brother 11 was just announced. Among them is a 24 year old tae kwon do competitor from Gilbert, Arizona. Natalie Martinez is being billed as a TKD "champion." Her accomplishment is actually a bronze TKD medal in the 2002 Junior Olympic Championships. Impressive, but not the champion. Martinez says she is not letting any of her housemates know about her TKD background. It should be interesting if any of them decide to mouth off and push her around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »
Yes I saw Russ give Michelle a hug in the SS room.... I think after he was put on the block by Jeff or close to that time period

Right! I forgot about Russell.  :tup:

Welcome to RFF Katie! We're glad you joined us!

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 12:29:45 PM »
I am still waiting to see if BB addresses the Kevin seeing the questions tech problem.

In my opinion, all of the other musings about PB bringing back Jeff are just wishful thinking.

But I remember disqualifying Janelle several years ago during a the final 3 part HoH for letting her hand slip.

Raising hell about kevin seeing the questions early is absoultely the best hope we have of a change in N/K's march to the F2.

Just my thoughts.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »
I am still waiting to see if BB addresses the Kevin seeing the questions tech problem.

In my opinion, all of the other musings about PB bringing back Jeff are just wishful thinking.

But I remember disqualifying Janelle several years ago during a the final 3 part HoH for letting her hand slip.

Raising hell about kevin seeing the questions early is absoultely the best hope we have of a change in N/K's march to the F2.

Just my thoughts.

I am loosing faith in the powers that be at BB will do the right thing.  I think if they were going to make any changes, they woud have done it right away yesterday  :'(

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »
Interesting I found this

Although she was single, Natalie and her ex, Jason, were trying to reconcile at the time of Big Brother. They had been together for two years and broke up 8 months before Big Brother but had started seeing each other again.

http://www.biogs.com/bigbrotherusa/natalie2.html

hahaha, maybe this guy thought she would win big money and that is the only reason he would want her back??

I hope it is ok that I post this on the other board since some people do not come over here?

as far as Kevin goes, that really sucks if it was done like that, toally not fair, what are the producers problem this year??

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »
What makes me think that BB may be looking in to the "technical glitch" is that BB went right to a trivia screen just as Nat asked Kevin what exactly happened.  :duno:

What else could they be keeping from us? What the actual comp was?  It's all bizarre.
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 12:47:49 PM »
off topic but please leave  Happy B-Day wish for Rob, he owns and runs this site, without him we would not have a fun place to hang out and know you all  :hugs: ! Thanks!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20640.msg467215/topicseen.html#new

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »
not sure why they are waking them up on a sunday. POV re-do?? nah wishful thinking huh.  :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »
The chances of them redoing the Veto competition are slim to none. Did I see slim walk out the door?

BB's going to cater to Natalie and Kevin. They've been getting everything they want since Jessie was ceremoniously evicted after the Coup was used. Is this the icing on the cake?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 01:03:47 PM »
The chances of them redoing the Veto competition are slim to none. Did I see slim walk out the door?

BB's going to cater to Natalie and Kevin. They've been getting everything they want since Jessie was ceremoniously evicted after the Coup was used. Is this the icing on the cake?

I agree there is no way that they POV will be redone.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »
Kevin/Nat said nobody could beat Michele because she won so many vetos. I think Michele is going.

But hopefully he and Jordan work something out. Cause at this point Jeff, Russ, Jessie & Jordan won't vote for Kevin(cause he screwed Jeff ya'know? Jeff will control Jordan's vote if she's gone.)
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 01:11:35 PM »
If this is true that kev got hints for the veto and the HG's find out exactly what went on after the show, can they
do anything to CBS after the fact??

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »
no they can't do anything to CBS. CBS has the right to do whatever they want with the game and they know that/signed on for it.

It's not actually a legitimized game where there's set rules and stuff CBS HAS to regulate, the coup d'etat is a prime example of it.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »
I can only think of one silver lining to this season.  With any luck, because Jessie was given a second chance this season, when they do all-stars next hopefully they will leave him out!  :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
I am still peeved to this day that Jeff was not shown the goodbye messages, especially Jordan's which I'm sure was a very good one.

I know I'm grasping at straws but does anybody think there might be a slight possibility Jeff could still be part of the pandora's box twist? I was thinking maybe BB wanted tonight's show to air first before bringing him back in the house and that way the live feeders couldn't spoil it online if he came back at any point over the weekend. They could be keeping him in sequester for the weekend. I can only hope, guess we'll find out the extent of the PB tonight.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 01:32:11 PM »
I am still peeved to this day that Jeff was not shown the goodbye messages, especially Jordan's which I'm sure was a very good one.

I know I'm grasping at straws but does anybody think there might be a slight possibility Jeff could still be part of the pandora's box twist? I was thinking maybe BB wanted tonight's show to air first before bringing him back in the house and that way the live feeders couldn't spoil it online if he came back at any point over the weekend. They could be keeping him in sequester for the weekend. I can only hope, guess we'll find out the extent of the PB tonight.

I think he could potentially come back too. Since it was said that the JH came back to the BB House, and JEff was not included. IT was only J, L, and R

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »

I think he could potentially come back too. Since it was said that the JH came back to the BB House, and JEff was not included. IT was only J, L, and R

I have been thinking the same thing especially considering the goodbye messages.  As well as their combo DR session!  CBS would want to play up the drama of him leaving Jordan behind.  The only thing that keeps nagging doubts are all his exit interviews and interviewers asking him about Nat and Kevin's betrayal. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »

I have been thinking the same thing especially considering the goodbye messages.  As well as their combo DR session!  CBS would want to play up the drama of him leaving Jordan behind.  The only thing that keeps nagging doubts are all his exit interviews and interviewers asking him about Nat and Kevin's betrayal. 

If he came back in, he will be banned from talking about what he did from the time he was evicted until returning to the house. All he probably could say that he was sequestered the whole time and never went to the jury house. I can't wait to see tonight's show to find out exactly what the PB twist actually is.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »
 :waves: The Jury members didn't comeback into the house. When was that supposed to have happened? My understanding is that someone mistakingly said that the smelly "Little People" who came in (baby, cat, cockroach, etc.) were the Jury members in disguise, but they weren't - that was an error.  

Two things I keep remembering - 1) since day one, every single houseguest has stated that they would NOT want to be sitting next to Jordan in the F2, because she will get the $500K, and 2) everyone left in the house mistakingly believes that a.) Nat has the most friends on the Jury, and b.) no one on the Jury likes Michele.

Those two factors, individually or in combination are more than enough reason for Kevin to take Michele and evict Jordan.

Yes, everyone here knows I am partial to Michele, but I am trying to logically explain what I saw on BBAD scrolling at the bottom of the screen for three hours. It makes for more reasons than just because I want it to.  :tup:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2009, 02:01:58 PM »
Maybe day 1 and a little longer they thought Jordan would win, but I don't think they believe that anymore. Plus, Kevin has to know he has a better chance of winning HOH in the final 3 against Jordan than Michelle.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2009, 02:26:12 PM »
I still think that Nat got to talk to a jury member, and NOT her boyfriend, for the pandora's box, and I think she chose Jeff to explain why she didn't vote to keep him. We will find out soon!!!