Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336398 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« on: September 06, 2009, 07:44:10 AM »
Here's a brand new thread for you!  :tup:

Post away!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 07:49:42 AM »
I should have given you a new thread last night, I didn't think you'd hit 51 pages!  :funny: 

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 08:38:07 AM »
I think that the pandoras box was that Natalie chose to give up playing for veto in order to have the chance to talk to a jury member, and that jury member informed her that Jessie told them about her being 24 and they are all not going to vote for her because of it. So that is the reason she thinks she is screwed now ( this from the latest commercial). We should find out tonight, I'm sure this pandoras box will be a big disappointment also!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 08:44:39 AM »
I have to say even if Michelle has won the Veto, so far I am far from impressed by this Pandora's Box.  When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be far greater than what it is.   I have read some great ideas and twists from all of us here!   I say they let US come up with the twists!!   :yess:   All in favor say Aye!  jk
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 09:01:23 AM »
I have to say even if Michelle has won the Veto, so far I am far from impressed by this Pandora's Box.  When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be far greater than what it is.   I have read some great ideas and twists from all of us here!   I say they let US come up with the twists!!   :yess:   All in favor say Aye!  jk

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: Aye Aye - Even better they should have a contest let us send in ideas for a brand new BB twist for next season.  The winner gets announced when the new twist is used on BB12 and gets a trip to Hollywood to be in the audience.

Are you listening Alison?  :wohoo:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 09:03:53 AM »
Just for giggles I looked up the description of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  It completely describes Nat's personality in the BB house.  It may not be so in her real life-but sure fits what we see on the feeds!

He or she has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates accomplishments and demands to be considered superior without real evidence of achievement).

He or she lives in a dream world of exceptional success, power, beauty, genius, or "perfect" love.

He or she thinks of him- or herself as "special" or privileged, and that he or she can only be understood by other special or high-status people.

He or she demands excessive amounts of praise or admiration from others.

He or she feels entitled to automatic deference, compliance , or favorable treatment from others.

He or she is exploitative towards others and takes advantage of them.

He or she lacks empathy and does not recognize or identify with others' feelings.

He or she is frequently envious of others or thinks that they are envious of him or her.

He or she "has an attitude" or frequently acts in haughty or arrogant ways.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 09:04:49 AM »
Aye!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 09:18:47 AM »
Queeny, this could also apply to Jesse, he's full of himself too!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »
You are so right TL. 

The other thing that makes Nat so hard to listen to is she has absolutly no sense of humor at all. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 09:46:20 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Jeff evicted 1-1
Week 9: Natalie, HOH, Kevin & Michele nominated, Kevin wins veto, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 10:04:15 AM »
 :wohoo: Nine more days and this will be all over! Can't wait to watch the episode tonight to see how the pandora's box got played out.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 10:05:59 AM »
 :hiya Hope everyone is having a great day so far. I know that I have already said this but I thought it was funny last night. It was at 12:08 and N/K was talking about her gaining weight and her exact words were "yea, my bf WOULD be so proud". Kevin then asked didn't he ask about it yesterday? She was really trying to get out of that one, and then tried to smooth it over and make him forget by talking about how he told her she was too small to carry his baby..... )-** I love it when she looks like an idiot (which is usually 24 hours a day).

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »
:hiya Hope everyone is having a great day so far. I know that I have already said this but I thought it was funny last night. It was at 12:08 and N/K was talking about her gaining weight and her exact words were "yea, my bf WOULD be so proud". Kevin then asked didn't he ask about it yesterday? She was really trying to get out of that one, and then tried to smooth it over and make him forget by talking about how he told her she was too small to carry his baby..... )-** I love it when she looks like an idiot (which is usually 24 hours a day).

I knew that she was lying through her teeth.  I really wish PB would be more of a twist.  Looks like it's going to be a dud!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 10:13:59 AM »
You are so right TL.  

The other thing that makes Nat so hard to listen to is she has absolutly no sense of humor at all.  

I think this is her greatest fault. She has no humor and very little if any compassion for anyone. Have you ever seen her give anyone a hug? (Come to think of it, has anyone in this house given anyone a hug when they were feeling badly?) Kevin has been the caretaker of this season.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 10:25:03 AM »
I still have some hope. I think that Kevin and Nat will take Jordan to the F2. Nat thinks Kevin will beat her and he thinks she will beat him. They are underestimating Jordan. I know Jeff and Michelle will vote for her. I think that Lydia will vote for her as well. Isn't that all she needs is 3 votes, then America can vote for her? Nat hasn't done anymore than Jordan has as far as comps....how does she deserve being there more? Is lying and backstabbing any more reason to win than the way Jordan has played by being a sweet girl and everyone wanting to keep her around? NO....Also, I think there is a good chance Jessie will not vote for Nat since she rejected him. Wouldn't it be sweet if he dissed her on TV in front of everyone. He knows he is not getting his hands on that money, why give it to her so she can share it with another guy??????

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 10:25:55 AM »
You are so right TL.  

I think this is her greatest fault. She has no humor and very little if any compassion for anyone. Have you ever seen her give anyone a hug? (Come to think of it, has anyone in this house given anyone a hug when they were feeling badly?) Kevin has been the caretaker of this season.

Yes I saw Russ give Michelle a hug in the SS room.... I think after he was put on the block by Jeff or close to that time period

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »
A good article about Natalie from ew.com

Link:

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-brother-11-natalie-hated/

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 10:30:08 AM »
You are so right TL.  

the only reason a lot of the people that have been in the house this season would have to give a hug was to twist the knife they'd already stabbed the person with.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »
I think Michelle has given the most hugs.  I remember her hugging Jeff and Jordan and I think more than once.  :hugs:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 10:54:16 AM »
I still have some hope. I think that Kevin and Nat will take Jordan to the F2. Nat thinks Kevin will beat her and he thinks she will beat him. They are underestimating Jordan. I know Jeff and Michelle will vote for her. I think that Lydia will vote for her as well. Isn't that all she needs is 3 votes, then America can vote for her? Nat hasn't done anymore than Jordan has as far as comps....how does she deserve being there more? Is lying and backstabbing any more reason to win than the way Jordan has played by being a sweet girl and everyone wanting to keep her around? NO....Also, I think there is a good chance Jessie will not vote for Nat since she rejected him. Wouldn't it be sweet if he dissed her on TV in front of everyone. He knows he is not getting his hands on that money, why give it to her so she can share it with another guy??????

Here I go talking to myself again......the only problem is people might not vote for Jordan just because they would be afraid her and Jeff would hook up and he would get to spend some of it!!   :groan:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »
I thought BB would have a better vetting process. Natalie a felon?

(Edited to remove link. No linking to other websites, other than giving credit to a site for information gathered from that website. This is third hand information allegedly from a post on the CBS forum.)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:45:40 AM by TexasLady »
what goes around, comes around.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »

Somehow that just doesn't surprise me.  I also picked up how she said she doesn't get along with her boyfriend's family.  Who does she get a long with?  Not her stepmom either from what she has said.  I also still contend that this show may hurt her employment chances in the future.  How could anybody who has seen her lie like she does consider hiring her?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:48:27 AM by TexasLady »

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 11:08:37 AM »

Somehow that just doesn't surprise me.  I also picked up how she said she doesn't get along with her boyfriend's family.  Who does she get a long with?  Not her stepmom either from what she has said.  I also still contend that this show may hurt her employment chances in the future.  How could anybody who has seen her lie like she does consider hiring her?

Maybe the zoo would hire her to feed the pigs????  :lol3: :lol3:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:47:19 AM by TexasLady »

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 11:20:07 AM »

Thanks for the link, I have not read all of the stuff yet, but it did have a link to a gif image of NatLIE playing pool as she delibertly throws in a pool ball to make it look like she got one in

what a looser
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:47:38 AM by TexasLady »

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 11:21:51 AM »
ONE MORE ?

I read somewhere that how kevin winning the veto, that he cheated

If this is true, how did he cheat and get away with it??