Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 338872 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1175 on: September 14, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
:'( That's very sad about Patrick Swayze, he fought a good fight. His latest show was very good. I will have to dig out my Ghost DVD and have a good cry this weekend.

:groan: Nat is an idiot. I hope Jason is watching today so he knows not to buy a house with a kitchen in it. She better not have any babies, she will kill them by feeding them. I come from a family of foodies, thank goodness none of them watch BB because they would come over to my house and unplug all of my TVs for watching Nat's Massacre in the Kitchen. Maybe, since we all love our little Nat so much, we should send in an application on her behalf to Hell's Kitchen, and let Gordon Ramsey eradicate her for us. Can you imagine a scene between Nat and Gordon? Maybe we could send Chima as well to really add some oomph to the show. I would actually pay to see that!  :funny: :lol: ;D :snicker:

I hear you Artzy --- I come from a family that loves to cook.  grandma's teaching the little ones at a very early age.  I have never see anyone (kevin included) that have absolutely no clue what goes on in a kitchen.  Didn't know what vanilla was?  Its just scares me silly that this person wants to get married -- have kids?    What the hell is she going to feed them?  She has no clue.  It just burns my bananas every time her and Kevin would call Jordon dumb.  Hello!?!  Nasty Nat  I soo hope she spends some time looking at this past season.  But she won't see what we all think she needs to see about herself.  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1176 on: September 14, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »
puddin :waves:

it wasn't hall and oats. i would know that in a heart beat..(shrills down my back from the thought of the 80's LOL :funny:  ) it was a  way newer song.. but i don't think it had anything to do with nat.. just whatever they were listening to in the control room! LOL

and yes starbaby, bbjunky.. nat added way more stuff too but i just  couldn't type it out w/out gagging! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1177 on: September 14, 2009, 08:05:39 PM »
I know Ugot now that I heard it, it was Paul McCarthy/Beatles "Martha My Dear"
Jets was close though Paul sang for Wings  :lol:
http://electrobiscuit.blogspot.com/2009/04/hold-your-head-up-you-silly-girl-look.html

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: September 14, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »
Nat is an idiot. I hope Jason is watching today so he knows not to buy a house with a kitchen in it. She better not have any babies, she will kill them by feeding them. I come from a family of foodies, thank goodness none of them watch BB because they would come over to my house and unplug all of my TVs for watching Nat's Massacre in the Kitchen. Maybe, since we all love our little Nat so much, we should send in an application on her behalf to Hell's Kitchen, and let Gordon Ramsey eradicate her for us. Can you imagine a scene between Nat and Gordon? Maybe we could send Chima as well to really add some oomph to the show. I would actually pay to see that!     

Artzy...you are a genius !!   And yes, I would pay to see that, too !!  I like cooking shows, but can't tolerate Gordon Ramsey...  but I would tune in if Nat and/or Chima were there!!  Gordon doesn't like divas !!

Gordon Ramsey is my Kitchen God - I love him! I can just hear him once he has seen tonight's menu, "F**kin Bloody Hell what a stupid cow!" He is a phenomenal chef.  
Both of my grandfather's were gourmet chefs, one owned an Italian restaurant and the other was a private chef. My uncle was the head pastry chef on the Costa (Italian) Cruise Lines, my nephew who studied at the CIA is a pastry chef, and my dad and another uncle owned a meat packing company - so all of the men in my family cook all of the holiday meals (and yummy birthday cakes!), the rest of the time they let "us women" cook, LOL. That's why I enjoyed watching Jeff and Russell in the kitchen this summer. Nothing sexier than a man in an apron!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1179 on: September 14, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »
I know Ugot now that I heard it, it was Paul McCarthy/Beatles "Martha My Dear"
Jets was close though Paul sang for Wings  :lol:
http://electrobiscuit.blogspot.com/2009/04/hold-your-head-up-you-silly-girl-look.html

thanks puddin :tup:  i haven't had a chance to research what song it was yet.. :kuss:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: September 14, 2009, 08:25:08 PM »
 :waves: Here's a TID-BIT I just came across from today's Variety. It's about Alison Grodner:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118008597.html?categoryId=3729&cs=1

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1181 on: September 14, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »
I'm so lovin' Gnasty stressing out.  She is so glued to those two, it's kind of funny.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1182 on: September 14, 2009, 10:14:20 PM »
 :waves: I was just taking a stroll on another feed site, and this little TID-BIT about the "BANNER SONG" must have stuck to my shoe:

the Beatles: Martha My Dear "hold your head up, you silly girl, look what you've done"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1183 on: September 14, 2009, 10:35:04 PM »
Pauls voice was easily recognizable but the song was not, all you had to do was google Paul McCarthy silly girl and it came right up

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1184 on: September 14, 2009, 10:43:36 PM »
When do you think the trivia will come up to end the feeds for the season? Early tomorrow?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1185 on: September 14, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
When do you think the trivia will come up to end the feeds for the season? Early tomorrow?
Last season we got the "Watch BB Finale Tonight" screen around 1pm ET and the feeds never came back  :yess:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1186 on: September 14, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »
Pauls voice was easily recognizable but the song was not, all you had to do was google Paul McCarthy silly girl and it came right up

Well  :neener: if I had silly girl, the Google thingie would say - who the heck is Paul McCarthy? It's McCartney. LOL! You always make me laugh Puddin - I am going to miss you guys until BB12. Actually I didn't care about the song, but it seemed like so many people here did, so when I saw the post I just copied it.

I just got an email from CBS, and they have a "Hottest Guy In BB History" Poll up - guess who's ahead? If you guessed Ronnie - you're wrong! Chicken George? Bunky? Cowboy? Boogie? Wrong, wrong, wrong again! with 75% of the vote it is none other than (insert drum roll here) Jeff! Ha Ha - what a nutty poll. They also have one regarding the Jordan vs Kevin F2 win scenario, with Jordan taking it with 86%. Seems a little nutty as well. Jeff and Jordan also won the BB duo on TAR contest - big surprise! I think the CBS BB site's fans are definitely drinking the J/J Kool Aid!  :casey :res:  :groan:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1187 on: September 14, 2009, 10:59:22 PM »
Hey... Any updaters want to post for a while? I've been feeling like crap all day.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1188 on: September 15, 2009, 09:04:42 AM »
FYI, after the finale tonight I will create a new thread for the post finale updates where we can post  articles, interviews, pictures, videos...etc...not a discussion thread but it's just about what the hg's are doing since the end of the season. There is a huge BB bash in Vegas this Saturday and lots and lots of former BB hg's and some of the current hgs are expected to be there. The new thread will be posted at 11pm tonight as soon the finale is done airing.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #1189 on: September 15, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »
:waves: Here's a TID-BIT I just came across from today's Variety. It's about Alison Grodner:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118008597.html?categoryId=3729&cs=1

Thanks for the link, this is what I think of it

"'Big Brother' is one of the least manipulated reality shows that exists today"
[/color]

If I remember this season, have they not manipulated the HG's this year? Maybe I am wrong?? And what about past seasons when they allowed banners to fly above?

"Real people in unedited, real-time situations -- we're the only show that's watched like that," says Grodner

If I remember correctly, "The Real World" was the first on TV to be an actual reality show with real time situations
The Real World may have not been a contest, but it was the first of it's kind then other shows started popping up

What do you think??

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1190 on: September 15, 2009, 09:49:52 AM »
Well I really hate to admit this, and I will be seeking professional help very soon, but I am really going to miss this.  I will even miss the sometimes boring or aggravating or the you have got to be kidding moments on BBAD.  All the people on this board and the updaters have really made this sooo
much more fun than just watching the show. 

Can't wait for tonight - the suspense is killing me.  I have the wine ready to either celebrate or drown my sorrows.  Either way there will definitely be a toast to all you guys.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: September 15, 2009, 09:51:30 AM »
LOL I don't think any of them truly slept last nite. (I know I would not have.)  I left them @ almost 2AM and evidently Kevin got up and was playing cards until 3:30AM.  They will be running on adrenaline and nerves today!  :happy:  They are going home.
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1192 on: September 15, 2009, 10:03:30 AM »
:hearts:   1    :hearts: :hearts:   3    :hearts: :hearts:   5    :hearts:

No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1193 on: September 15, 2009, 10:31:58 AM »
FYI, after the finale tonight I will create a new thread for the post finale updates where we can post  articles, interviews, pictures, videos...etc...not a discussion thread but it's just about what the hg's are doing since the end of the season. There is a huge BB bash in Vegas this Saturday and lots and lots of former BB hg's and some of the current hgs are expected to be there. The new thread will be posted at 11pm tonight as soon the finale is done airing.

:hearts: :hearts:  thanks Will.   I wonder who's going out to the Vegas party.  I want a pic of Jeff and Janie so bad!!

And I can't wait to get interviews from everyone after all the secrets are out and they're really free to talk.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1194 on: September 15, 2009, 11:13:55 AM »
I think when Allison referes to BB being the only show that shows the players/cast in unedited situations she is referring to BBAD.

Real World and all the rest are edited shows....the CBS shows of BB are edited but BBAD is not.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1195 on: September 15, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »
It is somewhat edited in that they can choose what feeds are shown. There have been times that something interesting but perhaps not suitable for all eyes was happening on one feed and BBAD had the boring hot tub one...So in some ways it is edited for TV.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1196 on: September 15, 2009, 11:40:29 AM »
What's the schedule for the live feeds today?  Will there be updates here at RFF during the live show and later tonight are interviews being shown on real player at the after show?

No MSG!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1197 on: September 15, 2009, 11:42:57 AM »
I'll be posting the LIVE streaming video later, and as always, there will be a SHOW discussion thread! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1198 on: September 15, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »
I can't understand how these HGs can lay around right now.  I would be a ball of nervous energy.   :duno:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1199 on: September 15, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »
I can't understand how these HGs can lay around right now.  I would be a ball of nervous energy.   :duno:
Me either Queeny...unless they have been briefed on what the comp will be...and then if it were me I still wouldnt be in the bed! :groan:
delightful just delightful