Someone asked about the rules this is what I was able to find.
Big Brother Rules
1.There is no direct contact with the outside world.
* Big Brother never discusses anything that has happened in the outside world.
* Big Brother never enters into any negotiations about how certain actions, conversations or events that may have occurred in the house will be shown on the television.
* Housemates are not permitted to make any attempts to communicate personal messages with members of the outside world by means of written messages, symbols or personalised clothing.
* If any objects appear in the garden Housemates must not touch or inspect them unless instructed to do so.
* If people appear in the garden Housemates MUST NOT communicate with them.
* In the event of any of these events occurring Housemates must make their way immediately inside and close the doors, even if not specifically asked to do so.
2.Housemates are filmed 24 hours a day and must wear personal microphones at all times.
* Big Brother will not broadcast images from the toilet on the television or internet unless it is being used for purposes other than those for which it was designed. For example, images of two people talking in the toilet may be broadcast.
* It is strictly against the Rules to interfere for any reason with the camera or sound equipment installed in the House and garden or to do anything which may hinder the working of the equipment in any way.
* It is against the rules to try and locate and/or acknowledge cameras through the mirrors. It is also against the rules to discuss camera positions.
* Nothing must be placed in front of mirrors to impede camera coverage. Housemates are forbidden to move vases and bowls and any other decorative items.
* No furniture can be moved from one part of the house to another.
* Housemates are forbidden to hang towels anywhere in the House except on the heated towel rails in the bathroom.
* It is compulsory to wear a personal microphone at all times except when sleeping, showering or taking part in any activity in which the microphone may be damaged.
FALIURE TO WEAR MICROPHONES WILL RESULT IN FINES.
3.The Diary Room is the only place in the house where Big Brother will acknowledge housemates. Visits to the Diary Room are a vital part of the Big Brother experience and are, therefore, compulsory.
* Housemates are welcome to enter the Diary Room at any time of the day or night.
* The Diary Room is the only place in the House that Big Brother acknowledges what Housemates say.
* Housemates may not wear sunglasses or hats in the Diary Room.
* The Diary Room can only be entered if there is no-one in the room. It is electronically locked at all other times. It will also be locked while Housemates are in the room.
* Big Brother can call individual Housemates to the Diary Room at any time. Housemates must come when called, failure to do so or responding in an offensive manner to Big Brother may result in disqualification and early eviction.
* It is compulsory for Housemates to enter the Diary Room to make their nominations.
* Big Brother is the only person who communicates with the Housemates. On occasion, Big Brother may not answer questions immediately but will always eventually return an answer. Big Brother will not answer personal questions.
* If a Housemate decides to leave voluntarily, they must explain their reasons why in the Diary Room.
* Any questions asked by Big Brother in the Diary Room cannot be divulged to other Housemates.
* Occasionally Housemates may need minor medical treatment. On these occasions professionals will usually treat them in the Diary Room. It is prohibited to try and seek information about the outside world from these professionals.
* If a Housemate is having a consultation with the counsellor or psychologist (either at their request or at the suggestion of Big Brother) then this conversation will be confidential. It will not be recorded and members of the production team will not be able to hear or see the consultation.
4.Each week, Housemates are required to go to the Diary Room and nominate two people for potential eviction.
* Housemates must give frank and honest reasons for their nominations.
* If any Housemate is deemed to be holding back a valid reason for nominating a fellow Housemate, a formal warning may be issued.
* Housemates are not allowed to nominate themselves or any inanimate objects.
5.Housemates are not permitted to discuss nominations with any other Housemates.
* Any discussion with another Housemate that could be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to influence their nominations.
* Predicting or guessing who may be nominated or evicted.
* Discussing the reasons Housemates might use for nominating.
* Discussing the type of person Housemates are thinking of nominating.
* Writing down or using materials at Housemates disposal to form names, initials or other symbols. For this reason the use of pens, pencils or any written communication is strictly against the rules.
* Communicating in code or languages other than English and/or devising other methods of communication.
Housemates are, of course, free to talk about how they feel about the other Housemates. Their good and bad points may be discussed with others but NOT as part of a discussion about nominations.
6.Housemates may not intimidate, threaten or act violently towards any other Housemate.
Big Brother has the right to evict Housemates without warning if their behaviour is deemed to warrant it.
7.Housemates may not communicate in code and/or foreign or sign languages.
* Housemates are forbidden to write anything using any material or surface in the House eg steam on glass.
* On the occasion Housemates are provided with a writing implement it is forbidden for this implement to be used for anything other than the express purpose for which it is provided.
* Housemates must speak in English at all times.
8.All tasks, unless otherwise stated, are compulsory.
* The supply of food and other household goods is generally dependant on Housemates' performance in compulsory weekly tasks.
* Succeeding in the task results in a substantial shopping budget, failing the task means Housemates may have to live on "staples". Staple foodstuffs are supplied by Big Brother and provide enough calories and the appropriate balance of nutrients from all the major food groups for each Housemate for the week. Big Brother retains the right to change the rules of any task at any stage.
* In addition to the weekly tasks Big Brother may also set other challenges.
* If a task is deemed compulsory, any Housemate refusing to take part will attract a fine and may be evicted.
* The rules of all tasks are non-negotiable.
9.Housemates may not discuss any previous series of Big Brother. Housemates are forbidden to discuss their plans for the prize money.
* Housemates may not discuss any previous series of Big Brother - either Australian or international - or former Housemates - either Australian or international - with any other Housemate.
* Under no circumstances may any of the Housemates discuss how they intend to spend the prize money should they win it. In particular, any pacts to share or split the prize money between Housemates are against the rules and may result in the prize money being withdrawn altogether.
* Housemates may not discuss any aspect of the audition process or any person they met during the auditions or at any other time during pre-production or in Lockdown.
10. Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time. Logged