Author Topic: The Ultimate 'All-Star' Survivor  (Read 3221 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Ultimate 'All-Star' Survivor
« on: May 08, 2004, 07:32:57 PM »
The Ultimate 'All-Star' Survivor

NEW YORK, May 7, 2004

(CBS) After a long hard battle, an "All-Star" Survivor will emerge Sunday night.

And on Monday the spoils of victory will await the winner on The Early Show in the form of a million-dollar check. Survivor host Jeff Probst will do the honors.

Boston Rob, Amber, Jenna and Rupert could all smell the money Thursday night, but Sunday night, only one will be crowned an “All-Star” winner.

Boston Rob’s game has been to win as many challenges as possible. Amber’s has been to charm Boston Rob, Jenna’s has been to control Rupert and Rupert’s has been to serve as the main provider.

So far on the jury box, Lex, Kathy, Alicia, Shii Ann and Big Tom seem to agree that Rob Mariano has stabbed them in the back and will not get their vote.

But that remains to be seen. Before the game started, the Boston native had his strategy set, telling Early Show correspondent Tracy Smith, “I know these people and how to play and know the difference between winning and losing.” And so far it shows he knows what he is doing.

Will he get the money and the girl as his Marquesas friend Sean Rector predicts?

Stay tuned Monday, and find out the reasons why each juror votes the way he or she does.

Plus co-anchors will ask the remaining "All-Stars" some questions that somehow were not answered during the weekly analysis of the game.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/07/earlyshow/series/survivor/main616269.shtml

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
Re: The Ultimate 'All-Star' Survivor
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 04:30:49 PM »
Thanks puddin

I can't wait either...only 2 and a half hours til start time.
BRL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 06:41:22 PM »
Yes it does T....8:00 ET
 HI BRL..nice to hear from you..we miss you alot..I hope that all is well..................puddin

surviordude_JT

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 12:03:54 PM »
Man I hated it when rupert got voted off

surviordude_JT

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 12:06:04 PM »
I knew that if rupert didnt win the IC he wouldnt stand a chance.....

And that bizatch Jenna......

surviordude_JT

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 12:29:58 PM »
Can u belive that amber put her finger on the idle??????????