Author Topic: THIS IS FOR YOU CHIMA!!  (Read 4108 times)

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
THIS IS FOR YOU CHIMA!!
« on: September 04, 2009, 12:09:45 PM »
(sorry if this has been discussed)

WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!!   (:;)

I almost broke my TV last night!! I cant stand Nat!!! I never liked her and never will!! I cant stand her voice!! and she needs to learn to walk like a lady instead of a duck!!

I threw the biggest fit in BB history!!! She was lucky I was on the other side of the screen!! :flipper

I wanted to shoot her when she kept saying 'THIS IS FOR YOU CHIMA"  

If it was really for Chima, maybe she should share some of the money she has won with her!!

WTF!!! That pissed me off more than anything!!   :knuckles:  (:;)   :dick

I rarely get mad, and I hate the feeling that this biatch gave me last night!!

And BFD she got all razzled with that dragonfly, too bad it wasn't an African Bee and sting her a$$

Does anyone share my feelings?

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
Re: THIS IS FOR YOU CHIMA!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 12:56:08 PM »
also I if I remember right, is it true that nat doesnt shower as often as she should or is it someone else?

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 01:26:15 PM »
If she really wanted to do something for Chima, she should have thrown herself into the hot tub, and then left the house.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
I too felt exactally the same way last night after the hoh comp.  I couldnt believe that michelle or jordan didnt win the game.  I am still so annoyed I dont even want to finish watching the season.   I am so sick of having my favorite people year after year get sent packing while the horrible ones make it to the end, and your left with 2 people no one can stand. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 02:12:07 PM »
I too felt exactally the same way last night after the hoh comp.  I couldnt believe that michelle or jordan didnt win the game.  I am still so annoyed I dont even want to finish watching the season.   I am so sick of having my favorite people year after year get sent packing while the horrible ones make it to the end, and your left with 2 people no one can stand.  

KC: I am so with you. Every SINGLE year I have my favorite person go out final 3. Janie twice! I decided this year I wouldn't have a favorite, they always lose.  Another thing that annoys me, the woman helps the jerk winner get to the final and then gets dumped because they would win the jury vote.  (:;)

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline jessiehpt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 02:25:03 PM »
I jus wonder why they J&M  dont want a rematch bc of the planes going over both said they couldnt hear the questions. I would be mad an want to do it all over.
REMATCH!!  :duno:

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »
Yes Pinkitty,

I almost lost my mind too last night.  In fact I shut the show off after Natalie won.  I turned BB After Dark on for about 15 minutes and wondered why I was torturing myself.  I shut it off and tried without success to forget that the troll had won.  The only thing that makes me feel better is when I think of the time my husband (he does not watch the show) walked through and there was Natalie in boys clothes like usual: he said gosh that boy really could use a haircut! :funny:

I am not really excited about watching Natalie pick her nose for two week or listen to her slurpy sloppy eating habits.   :dick

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »
I was reading the live updates and I honestly don't know how the updaters don't smash their computer moniters listening to Nat and Kevin. :knuckles:  I honestly think I would not have a computer left.   :flipper  Great job and kudos to all that do the updating on this site.  You are held hostage by the screen and have to listen to all the BS that the piss ants have to say till your ears bleed.  This is one of the only times I am thankful to have dial-up and therefore can't load the live feeds. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »
Nat doing "this for chima" is such crap and jordan and michele aren't buying it..and i'm not sure how much more HAG aka Kevin can hold himself back..

just remember when chima chucker her mic 30 yards to the hot tob nat was there to fish it out and said " IT SLIPPED!!"  

i think the HG just decided to let her think and say what she wants cuz NAG is  not worth the trouble..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 07:49:47 PM »
I read an article where Allison Groden (that her name.  I'm bad I know) said that when she sees Jeff and Jordan in the room together she can't help but smile.   I wonder what she thinks of NataLIE and her stooge.
This beat is "tecnotronics"