Author Topic: Season Finale'  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
Season Finale'
« on: September 04, 2009, 10:15:09 AM »
After all my years of watching BB... they finally make the finale 2 hours??? On one of the most boring seasons ever??? I was still going to watch, but I think I'm done, especially after seeing who one HOH last night!! Till next season...

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Season Finale'
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »
After all my years of watching BB... they finally make the finale 2 hours??? On one of the most boring seasons ever??? I was still going to watch, but I think I'm done, especially after seeing who one HOH last night!! Till next season...

What an interesting use of the word "boring". I guess a house full of lunatics would be absolutely sleep inducing....

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
Re: Season Finale'
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »

I guess I didn't see what you saw!!!  Yes, there were 3 lunatics, but not that overly exciting. Maybe the live feeds were more interesting b4 the edits for those whom have them?? This show has gone done hill the last few seasons. (Although, the ratings are up... I think that's because a couple more networks picked it up the last couple years. When b4, it was solely CBS) BB is just not the same in my opinion. I still watch every season, only to be disappointed yet again!!! BB 4 - 7 were AMAZING!!! 8 was great and then it's gone for a poop since!!!! :(

Like I said, I'll be back next season...