10 Impressions of Season 19 of Survivor?
1. Survivor : Russell H.
2. Tribe Epic Fail (Foa Foa)
4. Tribe Shambo (Galu)
5. Pure evilness
6. Survivor: The Foa Foa story, forget about Galu
7. Is Laura, Natalie, Brett and half of the cast even on the show?
8. After 19 seasons of Survivor, the most exciting moment on the season and widely advertised was a Survivor getting kicked out of a challenge. Big deal?
9. For the first time ever in history, i think a 2nd/3rd boot (Mike/Betsy) got such a big piece of screentime in just merely 2 episodes.
10. Boring, hard to watch.. can't wait for some ANTI RUSSELL H campaign to pick up. (WHERE'S SUGAR WHEN WE NEEDED HER??)
Anyone with me?
2. Yes (Fang failed too, but at least they entertained. Even Foa Foa failed at entertaining.)
3. Was it so boring that even a #3 impression isn't worth it?
4. I think it's more Shambo + Yasmin.
5. I think half the characters are nice people. They just show the evil ones.
6. See #5. Although I'm rooting for Galu simply because I hate/dislike/am indifferent on 3/4 of Foa Foa now that Marisa/Betsy are gone.
7. See #s 5 & 6. Although so far, I'm only having problems with Laura/Monica/Brett/Natalie/Kelly. (There's something wrong though if you're satisfied with having problems getting to know 1/4 of the cast.
8. I'll give it time. It's only been two episodes.
9. Yes, although I think there were others before them.
10. Russell H. <<<<< Ben in terms of annoying me so, if the Anti-Ben Campaign (ABC for short) picks up, then I'm on board that one. (Gah, if only it was easy as ABC.