Author Topic: Pandora Box 2 , what do you think it is? *spoiler*  (Read 9980 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Pandora Box 2 , what do you think it is? *spoiler*
« on: September 04, 2009, 03:07:29 AM »
Julie: Who will Natalie nominate for eviction? Find out Sunday at 8, 7 central..plus .. Pandora's box offers another temptation to the new HoH, and this time , it's bound to affect the game.

Heres the commercial  :box:

"pandoras box is back! but watch out the jury house is packing the surprise  .. it won't be pretty.."

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:53:25 PM by puddin »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Pandora Box 2 , what do you think it is?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 06:29:08 AM »
Well if the jury house is packing the surprise, I hope they packed Jeff in that box  :lol:
I have to admit it sounds interesting! Lets just hope it benefits Jordan and Michelle in some way  :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 06:52:03 AM »
I know for a fact that it's a (fish bowl) that only (fish bowl) can use, ensuring a win for (fish bowl).

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 07:34:36 AM »
I know for a fact that it's a (fish bowl) that only (fish bowl) can use, ensuring a win for (fish bowl).

Ummmm.... Ok!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 08:50:19 AM »
after seeing jeff's exit interview i have hopes that it's him..  either way he will be back!! they didn't show any exit interviews!! 

nat thinks that BB will prank her ass with bugs in the box  so she may not go for it. but i betcha  BB has a back up plan..  if she does it he's back.. and if she doesn't  she pays the price and he's back!  :funny:   
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 11:53:34 AM »
I just don't see how they can bring him back at such a late date... ???  What would be the thing that would bring him back?  Unless they offer someone a huge amount of money to swap places in the jury house.

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 11:54:30 AM »
I don't either. But, I am hoping it is something that will shake things up!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 12:27:04 PM »
Maybe someone who's been in the jury house for a while is in the box, and gets to spend some time in the house to observate? (Yeah, I'm pulling this out of my butt. Probably won't happen, but it's what I'm getting out of this.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Kimmie0712

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 12:44:02 PM »
Maybe someone who's been in the jury house for a while is in the box, and gets to spend some time in the house to observate? (Yeah, I'm pulling this out of my butt. Probably won't happen, but it's what I'm getting out of this.)

Maybe, he comes back and someone else leaves?  They have to do a switcheroo or something.  Never hurts to dream right?   :casey

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 12:58:04 PM »

Maybe, he comes back and someone else leaves?  They have to do a switcheroo or something.  Never hurts to dream right?   :casey

AS long as it is not jessie!!!

Kimmie0712

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »
Totally agree!   :tup:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 02:30:57 PM »

Maybe, he comes back and someone else leaves?  They have to do a switcheroo or something.  Never hurts to dream right?   :casey

Well, not exactly Jeff. One of Lydia/Jessie, who have been there for a week plus now. I wouldn't put Jeff in there because he knows what's going on. Get someone in there who's been out of the loop, save for a few DVDs of game action.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 03:47:26 PM »
Natalie is so greedy that I really don't think it would be a problem to get her to open Pandora's Box.  From what I have seen of her so far, she would make someone go find the key and stand by the box so she can get out into the money faster.    :knuckles:

I was so happy that Jeff got the first and only standing ovation last night.  BB must realize that the fans love him and the show is pretty much a bomb without him.  Even Jordan is not the same without her partner.  They remind me of a great comedy couple that need each other to play off of. :neener:

I think there is still a catch with Jeff's Pandora's Box key.  If I were a betting woman I would put money on it.  They could always bring someone back and then have a double eviction.  I found it odd that they interviewed Jeff and Jordan together in the diary room.  I can't remember them ever interviewing two people at once.  They both seemed to be smiling a lot after that and Jordan is not as upset as I thought she would be.

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 04:28:24 PM »
  I found it odd that they interviewed Jeff and Jordan together in the diary room.  I can't remember them ever interviewing two people at once.

I remember Boogie and Will in the DR together during the All-Stars season....read into that what you will.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »
I just don't see how they can bring him back at such a late date... ???  What would be the thing that would bring him back?  Unless they offer someone a huge amount of money to swap places in the jury house.

i like the way u think tl !!!! jordo swaps with jeff... she gets money and he wins the game omg i would love love it :hearts: :hearts:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Pandora Box 2 , what do you think it is? *spoiler*
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »
The PB was that Nat had a choice to give up playing POV tomorrow or see her BF for 20 minutes. She choose her BF and loses the chance to win Veto tomorrow. When in the PB room her BF asked her to marry him.
When she opened the box it unleashed 4 people into the house, a roach female & a cat and 2 ? crybabies, male and female, they were little people. They squirted them with stuff and stunk up the house with poop and limes.
He gave her a twist tie for a engagement ring.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 11:22:10 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »
I should have added to the above this is NATS version about what happened with the pandoras box, for all we know shes totally making this up.
Originally she tried to prank the other HG's into thinking she there was some special Veto to switch the final 2 placements and how she could possibly lose the 500g's at the end or something like that.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »
Her BF being in the house has nothing at all to do with the commercial, I am sure shes lying! The 4 people that entered the house in costumes could not have been the jury members, 2 were "little people", are jesse and russell considered little people? hee

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 10:43:51 AM »
Got a ?

Nat said she got to see her bf and he proposed, if this really did happen, why is there not a ring on her finger?
I read somewhere her bf is asking BB to help buy a ring??

Also Nat said she doesn't cry, what about when Jessie left and she cried her eyes out??

And would this be the 1st time BB let someone from the outside come into the house??

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 10:52:04 AM »
oh one more thing, maybe it was Jessie that came into see Nat?

How in the world would they let outsiders in without the other HG's know?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 11:29:43 AM »
Apparently it was little people who came into the house, the others were talking about it last night. We don't know the truth about Nat's BF yet, but one thing she said about it was that she isn't popular on the boards and that is certainly the truth.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »
The new commercial states something like the pandoras box is back but beware there will be consequences and we get a clip of Nat in the DR stating shes def not safe which of course could be an old clip.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 11:54:52 AM »
I could not believe that Natalie got to visit with her boyfriend.  I thought they could not have any outside contact.  I realize there have been phone calls from home at times but a face to face visit???  They would have had to have been monitored somehow so he could not tell everything that she did not know, otherwise it would be a huge advantage to Natalie.  I am glad she now knows that her rude lazy ways are not gaining her any popularity points on the boards.  As far as what really went on, I have come to the conclusion that if Natalie is breathing she is lying.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 01:13:39 PM »
I uploaded the commercial, its still processing so when ready  ..