Author Topic: Kevin's HOH Blog  (Read 5424 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Kevin's HOH Blog
« on: September 03, 2009, 02:13:32 PM »
Hey-girl-heyyyyy! It's the HHO (yes, HHO...Head Ho) coming at ya with a scandalicious blog. Let's get to the dirty juicy gossipy stuff first. Firstly, it would seem there is a virus floating around the house called dumbbitch-itus. Jordan appears to be the one most severely infected, but Michelle surprisingly is showing signs and symptoms on dumbbitch-itus. Jordan is ACTUALLY campaigning to go home and give up her chances for $500K in exchange for Jeff staying? WHAT?! Lordy she is sick. And suddenly when Jeff is campaigning AGAINST her she gets more "attracted" to him. huh? If a dude I liked was campaigning for me to go home I'd promptly make my way into the kitchen, find the nearest sharp implement and slice away. Thennnnn Michelle actually entertained the idea of using her Veto on Jeff to guarantee Jeff to stay! WTF is going on in this house! Someone call a doctor cause we gotz a severe breakout of dumbbitch-itus!

Now let's get to some just down and dirty talking. As you all may have figured out, Jeffery isn't my most faves BB houseguest. Yes ladies (and boys) he is yummy to look at, but he doesn't want to "look bad", so he gets his girls (Jordan and Michelle) to do his dirty work. I hate it when people are 'too cool for school', pullleaasse. He keeps talking about how bad he wants to leave this house, and I'm thinking 'dude do you know how many people would die to be in here?" DEWSH! Plus he has no ass...literally none....negative ass...very unattractive. Let's move on to Michelle...I'm sure you've seen her sleeping episodes where she screams / moans EVERY night. I honestly believe there is something clinically wrong with the wench and maybe I should empathize with her....nawwww, that....biznatch be crazy! Then there is Jordan....yes America...she's as dumb as she comes across on TV I'm sure. I heart Jordan but damn gurllll the things that comes out of her mouth is almost unbelievably dumb. What about Natalie you may be asking....well of course I heart Natalie so I don't have anything really nasty to say except can someone buy her a comb? Also I've noticed LIE is actually in her name.

Let's talk some behind the scenes DISH (as much as I'm permitted). I don't know if you all know, but I've dreamed for the longest to get on BB and have applied EVERY season so I'm a huge fan....not a uber fan like Ronnie....just huge. But as a fan I had NO idea there would be so much down time in this bizzny.....I mean when I watch the show it seems like there is always something going down....but there really is a lot of just hanging out sprinkled with a little game talk here and there. I also didn't realize how quickly you'd adjust to the house....yes some days I wake up and think WOW I'm in the BB house!" but other days it truly feels like home. The cameras are completely not noticeable and you forget there is a dude behind that mirror. Ohhhh I just remembered a behind the scene hilarious blooper that I HOPE makes it on somewhere...Natalie is apparently terrified of anything that flys (from moths to bees to flies to beetles) so one day right before the live Thursday show, a beetle swoops in on Natalie. She goes bizerk and actually jumps/falls into the Jacuzzi! OMG hilariousssss! She did a Jerry!

Lastly I'd like to address the CHIMA incident. OMG! Expelled! WOWzer! First I wanna say Chima was probably one of my favorite people in the house....as soon as I saw her on the footsteps of the house I knew I'd like her. She is truly a strong, smart, funny woman; however, I don't think she handled the BB experience too well in general. There is ALOT of being told what to do in the house without any explanation (e.g. Go outside and sit up......or don't wear that.....or don't move this...or wake up now...etc) so if you don't like to be told what to do in general than maybe going on BB isn't the best idea. So fundamentally I think Chima just had a problem with the premise of the show itself (expect the unexpected) and being told what to do by Big Brother....then she lost her mind week one with the "have not" situation and I don't think she ever really recovered from it. Chima did what Chima wanted to do and Big Brother probably wasn't too happy with her. THEN the Mystery Power was used and she lost her mind...I tried helping her see past all the BS and reason with her but anything I would say she wouldn't hear. I tried telling her how lucky we were to be here, or I tried reminding her of the $500K, I tried telling her how bad quitting would look. NOTHING worked, plus Natalie and Lydia egging her on didn't help either. UGGGGH.....whyyyyyyy Chima whyyyyyyy?

One last tid-bit....Some of you may know that my 9 year anniversary with my Boyf (Alfonso) happened in this house. And I'm sure you saw how big of a goober I was when I cried and read his letter to me (LOVE YOU GUAPO!). I hope that one day I can experience the privilege of marriage with him and express my love to him through the union of marriage. I ask one tintsy tiny favor, next time a ballot or initiative or proposition comes through your state that would give myself or others like me a chance at experiencing what a majority of Americans already do, that you please consider allowing someone like me the honor of marriage.

Anywhoooo, it was a blast blogging it up with you all!

Smooooches!

-Kevin
delightful just delightful

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Kevin's HOH Blog
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:22:08 PM »
The best written blog to date I think!! Good job Kevin!! :jam:

Thank you kitkat!! Happy Birthday!! :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »
i wanna punt this guy in the face
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 02:30:21 PM »
Thanks Peach  :hugs:

Kevin's Blog was well written, but he is a douche bag ...you know the old ones that ladies would hang in their showers with the long tubing....I know gross me out.... but that is the kind of douche I mean  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »
He is so disgusting and I totally despise him. If I had a magic wand, I would have poofed him and Natalie out of the house now.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »
wow so Jordan is a dumb bitch for wanting to go to jury house cause she truly feels like she can't win, comps or the grand prize, but Chima getting expelled for breaking rules, which don't seem that hard to follow...losing all her money the show was going to pay for....ruining a $4000 piece of equipment yeah that's smart alright.   :meow: :meow:  

whatever Kevin, side with the destructive girls that wanted to put hot sauce in people's contact solution, and worst of all and NO joke, put something in someone's food that they're highly allergic to that could literally kill them within a half hour if nothing was done.   I know those weren't his ideas...but still guilt by association in my eyes that those are the people you considered yourself close to the in house.

PS  Kevin...since you're so smart and knew Jeff was the CDE holder...that America voted for...talking so much **** about him, not so smart especially since America gets Chima's vote now.   

I think he's extremely jealous of the "cute" edit he believes JJ are getting.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 02:36:21 PM by kcphilly »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 02:34:25 PM »
i wanna punt this guy in the face

oh there is that, :lol:

But even if you don't like the content, it was fun to read, addressed the questions I would want to ask him in person...and snarky. Gave us a better glimpse inside of him, and that is what should come across in these blogs, and usually doesn't.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »
Have to say that I am very disappointed in Kevin.  I thought he was smarter than that, but apparently not.  How he can say that Jeff is getting the girls to do his dirty work is beyond me.  Besides, he is doing all of Natalies nastiness, so what's the difference?   :duno:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 03:35:42 PM »
Have to say that I am very disappointed in Kevin.  I thought he was smarter than that, but apparently not.  How he can say that Jeff is getting the girls to do his dirty work is beyond me.  Besides, he is doing all of Natalies nastiness, so what's the difference?   :duno:

Just got home and read his blog.....agree agree agree with you   :tup:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 04:01:42 PM »
Thanks Peach  :hugs:

Kevin's Blog was well written, but he is a douche bag ...you know the old ones that ladies would hang in their showers with the long tubing....I know gross me out.... but that is the kind of douche I mean  :lol:

How do you top that?  :funny:  So true though.  The way he talks about JJM you'd think Natalie is the second coming.  Someone better get the man a razor so he can shave the wool Natalie has pulled over his eyes.  How fast do you think she'll flip on him if her back is against the wall?  I say 2.35453 seconds.  ;D
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 05:32:09 PM »
tbh I think his thing about Jordan is heavily flawed.

Jordan and Chima were both on the block, both wanted to go home. Jordan respected the game, played for the veto and eventually said she'd be thankful to stay but she'd rather Jeff, Chima was not sparring anybody, Chima had no respect for the game and she actually did leave without playing for the veto and without much logic behind it.

So for him to go at Jordan for something Chima did tenfold, disregard it and then praise Chima is beyond me. Like he defends her with the excuse of not getting the premise of the show and slanders Jordan for doing the same thing except less severe.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »
I was totally pulling for him until I read this. 

Michelle it is!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »
The only part I liked about this was him bashing Natalie, even if it was minor. Anything is better than nothing, I guess. I could smack him around about everything else.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score