Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311431 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »
I agree with you bearsfan.

And even if Jeff CAN say that he and Jordan hadn't called F2 when the Russ thing was going down, they HAD already called F3 with Michele...so right THERE he bypassed F4 and broke the deal. 

Short term memories, I tell ya!

(and I have to say once again that I LOVE how Kevin was talking about Jeff being stupid for not trying to stay...then Jeff DOES try to stay, and Kevin talks about how stupid he is for thinking it's going to work...  :pull

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2009, 09:26:24 AM »
:waves: Hi Guys. I just got this message from Michele's husband Tim and I wanted to share it with everyone. Here it is:

This is Michele's husband Tim. I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who's gone out of his or her way to show Michele support. I've read a lot of really nice encouraging posts and am personally grateful for the kind words. I can't wait to show Michele how much people care for her. So, thank you all and keep the positive energy coming her way, I suspect it's only going to get worse before it gets better..

I hope he heard what she's said about him never complimenting her, she's ugly and smelly, etc...  :(
That way, if it's true, he can pick up his game  :kuss: or if it's lies, he can get her the help she needs  :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:14:18 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2009, 09:49:25 AM »
Remaining schedule for the next 14 days

Thurs, Sept 3rd, eviction, F4, HOH comp
Sat, Sept 5th, veto comp

Tues, Sept 8th, to be pre-taped or live show,veto ceremony and eviction, F3 do 1st part of 3 part HOH comp
Wed, Sept 9th, part 2 HOH comp
Thurs, Sept 10th, live show, HOH part 3, eviction
Fri nite, midnight BB time, F2 faces the jury via satellite

Sun 9/13 episdode will be F2 recapping the season to be taped

Tues, 9/15 TWO HOUR FINALE

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »
They'll have an eviction not too long after the final four become final three. The final HOH competition is in three parts. Endurance starts at the end of the live eviction show. Then they have a challenge the next day (some sort of competition where they have to put something in order, like the two people on the block from week one to the week that went by last year between Jerry and Memphis), and then the next day is the live show where they'll have the third part in the living room (juror's statements). Final three becomes final two. They spend a few days in the house by themselves. Finale night should be 9/15 if everything goes on schedule.

EDIT: Will has it in a less-confusing description than I do. :-[
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2009, 10:46:19 AM »
As much as I hate to, I have to agree with Bearsfan, too, about Gnat deserving to win the game.  She's been running the game as a second fiddle to the HOH's on her side since Day 1, and swayed J/J with her lies.  The only HOH who didn't fall for her BS is Michele (but we'll never know if Michele would have eventually, since her HOH was cut short).  The influence she has on these people is quite stunning.  But it sucks that someone who is a liar, tattletale, fight instigator, and overall meanie should deserve to win.  I don't like that one bit. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2009, 10:58:27 AM »
is it Thursday yet????  :ascared :ascared

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2009, 11:05:50 AM »
As much as I hate to, I have to agree with Bearsfan, too, about Gnat deserving to win the game.  She's been running the game as a second fiddle to the HOH's on her side since Day 1, and swayed J/J with her lies.  The only HOH who didn't fall for her BS is Michele (but we'll never know if Michele would have eventually, since her HOH was cut short).  The influence she has on these people is quite stunning.  But it sucks that someone who is a liar, tattletale, fight instigator, and overall meanie should deserve to win.  I don't like that one bit.  

I am perplexed how Nat should win the game :funny: when she has not won sh*t. Nat's game play is not revolutionary, lie, lie, lie, and act like a brat. That happens EVERY season, Nat is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying to me. However, I do not care who wins this season because BB 11 has been boring to me.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:31:03 AM by bella365 »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2009, 11:15:50 AM »
I was comparing a Nasa image of the wildfires to a goggle earth view of Studio City where the BB house is.  They should be seeing and smelling smoke there. 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »
I was comparing a Nasa image of the wildfires to a goggle earth view of Studio City where the BB house is.  They should be seeing and smelling smoke there. 

Didn't Kevin and/or Jeff mention yesterday about smelling the smoke and wondering if they would be evacuated?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #159 on: September 01, 2009, 12:29:10 PM »
Yes, he commented on it and Jordan told Jeff as well.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2009, 12:32:24 PM »
If you are trying to post or move around RFF, and wondering what is happening, the forum is experiencing some problems. Rob is working to get them resolved.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »
Yesterday when Nat was sitting quiet- you could just see the thought bubbles over her head calculating which Poker tournaments she would enter with her winnings!  :knuckles:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2009, 12:49:46 PM »
If you are trying to post or move around RFF, and wondering what is happening, the forum is experiencing some problems. Rob is working to get them resolved.  :tup:

OMG!  Thought I was going to go thru withdrawals.  Thanks Rob for getting it fixed before I had a total breakdown  :hearts:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: September 01, 2009, 12:51:54 PM »
 :duno:
This is my thoughts only:  I would love to see the holder of the Key Jeff with the special power of staying in the game, since i read somewhere that it would effect the HOH i would hope that he is given the decision to put Nat on the block as replacement, or remove hisself from the game.   This would be the best scenario ever in BB history.  Common Pandora make it so!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2009, 01:01:02 PM »
:waves: Hi Guys. I just got this message from Michele's husband Tim and I wanted to share it with everyone. Here it is:

This is Michele's husband Tim. I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who's gone out of his or her way to show Michele support. I've read a lot of really nice encouraging posts and am personally grateful for the kind words. I can't wait to show Michele how much people care for her. So, thank you all and keep the positive energy coming her way, I suspect it's only going to get worse before it gets better..

I hope he heard what she's said about him never complimenting her, she's ugly and smelly, etc...  :(
That way, if it's true, he can pick up his game  :kuss: or if it's lies, he can get her the help she needs  :crazy:

:waves: I think he more than stepped up his game with the beautiful letter he wrote to her when she won HOH - remember?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 01:04:35 PM by Artzy13 »

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »
My thoughts on the Key is that it means nothing as far as helping anyone on the block.  I think that the deal was that the houseguests would share the money and that if no one found the key, that Kevin would not get anything. Thats why he was yelling find the key. lol.  Just my thoughts...  I do wish it were something to save Jeff tho.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2009, 01:11:17 PM »
My thoughts on the Key is that it means nothing as far as helping anyone on the block.  I think that the deal was that the houseguests would share the money and that if no one found the key, that Kevin would not get anything. Thats why he was yelling find the key. lol.  Just my thoughts...  I do wish it were something to save Jeff tho.

Kevin said that if they didn't find the key and unlock him that no one would get the money. It was a test of greed vs unselfishness. Natalie showed greed by ignoring the search for the key and grabbing money - as soon as Jeff found out that Kevin was locked up he unselfishly ran around looking for the key, found it and unlocked Kevin, thus enabling every HG to keep the money they had found. No one (but Kevin and he couldn't tell) knew that they wouldn't be able to keep the money with finding the key and unlocking Kevin, so it was a real test of character.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: September 01, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »
My thoughts on the Key is that it means nothing as far as helping anyone on the block.  I think that the deal was that the houseguests would share the money and that if no one found the key, that Kevin would not get anything. Thats why he was yelling find the key. lol.  Just my thoughts...  I do wish it were something to save Jeff tho.

Kevin said that if they didn't find the key and unlock him that no one would get the money. It was a test of greed vs unselfishness. Natalie showed greed by ignoring the search for the key and grabbing money - as soon as Jeff found out that Kevin was locked up he unselfishly ran around looking for the key, found it and unlocked Kevin, thus enabling every HG to keep the money they had found. No one (but Kevin and he couldn't tell) knew that they wouldn't be able to keep the money with finding the key and unlocking Kevin, so it was a real test of character.

Well, we already knew that Nat has no character and that Jeff is an all around good guy, so no surprise there.  I am still going to dream that they key will allow Jeff to stay, so don't burst my bubble before Thursday, please.  :ascared

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »

Isn't it funny that Nat was greedy, Jeff was not...and he STILL ended up with almost $1300 more than her!

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »
That makes sense. But it is confusing cause Kevin told Nat that he was BSing everyone about choosing something for all the HG's.  He said "we chose greed".  So was hoping he would have to give up something for his being greedy.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »
I think tonights show will reveal whether or not that key holds some kind of save Jeff power...crossing my fingers it does! Jeff keeps bringing up the key and what it could possibly mean, so hope is still alive.  :yess:  Again tonights show should tell us what we need to know. :jam: If everyone had to look at natalie and update her daily I think she would have no fans at all. She grinds on my last nerve with her know it all yakking. She monopolizes conversations and she rides coattails...obviously I cant stand her :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »
I think tonights show will reveal whether or not that key holds some kind of save Jeff power...crossing my fingers it does! Jeff keeps bringing up the key and what it could possibly mean, so hope is still alive.  :yess:  Again tonights show should tell us what we need to know. :jam: If everyone had to look at natalie and update her daily I think she would have no fans at all. She grinds on my last nerve with her know it all yakking. She monopolizes conversations and she rides coattails...obviously I cant stand her :lol:

My thoughts exactly.  She was so uppity and condisending yesterday telling Michele how she doesn't trust her.  Spouting about her (Nat's) word, integrity, honesty and loyalty, over and over and over again-in front of anyone and everyone, making Michele feel about an inch tall.  All the while she is the biggest liar in the house! 

I like what Ross Mathews said, "Even though you have to lie to play the game, you don't have to make a game out of lying."  Or something to that effect.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2009, 01:36:53 PM »
Does Nat have any fans? I haven't come across a single one on any of the BB Fan Sites throughout the season! I think regardless of who Nat sits next to should she (shudder) make if to F2, she won't get the $$, because every single person left in that house has won something, and had to make a game altering decision. All Nat did was NATTER.  :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »
The way it sits right now, she has two solid votes with Russ and Jessie no matter who sits next to her.

If Kevin is next her, I think Jeff and Jordan will vote for her too.  

If Michele is next to her, only Jeff and Jordan would vote for Michele.

If Jeff sits next to her- basically the same thing he would have two votes.

If Kevin wants to win he has to have Jeff or Michele next to him.

If Jeff stays he has be next to Jordan, Michele or Kevin to win.

JMO, but this is what I see so far.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2009, 01:52:52 PM »
The way it sits right now, she has two solid votes with Russ and Jessie no matter who sits next to her.

If Kevin is next her, I think Jeff and Jordan will vote for her too. 

If Michele is next to her, only Jeff and Jordan would vote for Michele.

If Jeff sits next to her- basically the same thing he would have two votes.

If Kevin wants to win he has to have Jeff or Michele next to him.

If Jeff stays he has be next to Jordan, Michele or Kevin to win.

JMO, but this is what I see so far.
I think you are spot on Queeny  :tup: Nat and anybody and nat wins.... :'( :'( :'( :'(NO BB NO  (:;) dont let it happen :knuckles:
delightful just delightful