Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312247 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« on: August 31, 2009, 11:23:52 AM »
A nice clean thread!! Post your opinions, grievances here about the live feeds!

We're heading down the finish line now!!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:26:49 AM »
Michele and Jeff need to corner Kevin and explain how he can't win in the F2 against Nat- the votes are not on his side, especially if Jeff tells him there is no way he and Jordan would vote for him.  They should promise him safety to the F3, and they all play out from there- and if he gets F2 he has a great chance of winning.

Queeny....  another good scenario...  let's hope lightening strikes M/J's and then Kevin's brains.... and it all works out !!    ;D
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 11:36:30 AM »
How does Kevin not know evict Nat he doesn't have those Jury votes anyway.  Evict Jeff he loses Jeffs vote and Jordans if he goes to final 2 with Nat

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »
People are wondering why the early wake up call....I think they will be on a HOH LD soon so that BB can re-attach the handles on the sliding door on both sides since Jordan broke it late last night and there are some other repairs need to be done as well.

The veto meeting will proceed at it normal time, noon BB time.

I just wonder when they will deal with the pandora box thingy, before or after veto is the million dollar question.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »
They might wait till the live show to deal with the pandoras box thing if it really turns out to be a major twist that will change the nominations.

I think I just read on the live feeds that Nat said she wants to win with honesty, integrity and loyalty.  That ship sailed a longgggggg time ago

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 12:08:57 PM »

I think I just read on the live feeds that Nat said she wants to win with honesty, integrity and loyalty.  That ship sailed a longgggggg time ago

I just read that and came on here to vent.  (:;)

I'm with you, YOLAG...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »
I mean really - I work in Miami and the spanish people have an expression - How does she have the face to say that.  They also have a couple of other expressions that I can't post here.  Somebody on one of the other forums suggested that for the 2 hour finale they put together a montage of Natalies
lies -

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »
Me to Lovemykiddies.  She really needs to go.  I hope she says something to Kevin the wrong way or just something and he puts her up on the block.  My day would be wonderful if that would happen.  She is getting on my last nerve.

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »
I think Michele is thinking real hard about taking Jeff off the block instead of her.  I will do a happy dance in the middle of the road if she does this.  I have been praying for her to do that and please please Kevin to put up Natalie.  We can dream and hope.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 12:36:54 PM »
I swear to God if Michele uses the veto on Jeff, i will laugh my ass off all day! That will go down as the DUMBEST move ever in Big Brother history and that will even top Marcellas not using it on himself from S5.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »
I just read elsewhere that Michele wants to use the Veto. That's not surprising.

She wants to use the Veto on Jeff? I may have to beat my head up against a wall. Don't think Kevin would put Natalie up against her, so it might be Jordan and Michele on Thursday night. Jeff and Natalie vote to get rid of Michele, and it's an even ballgame once again.

EDIT: Michele should not pull a Marcellas 2.0, especially if the person she's taking off the block is a stronger competitor. Will, I agree.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »
I mean really - I work in Miami and the spanish people have an expression - How does she have the face to say that.  They also have a couple of other expressions that I can't post here.  Somebody on one of the other forums suggested that for the 2 hour finale they put together a montage of Natalies
lies -

It would take more than two hours.....   
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 12:51:26 PM »
edited

Michele is not gonna do it. Kevin just point blanked told her she will be evicted if she uses it on Jeff. So it's not gonna happen. She'll use it on herself now to stay in the game.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:55:40 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »
lies -

and everyone would turn the channel because nobody likes her and would want to watch

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 01:06:43 PM »
I mean really - I work in Miami and the spanish people have an expression - How does she have the face to say that.  They also have a couple of other expressions that I can't post here.  Somebody on one of the other forums suggested that for the 2 hour finale they put together a montage of Natalies
lies -

They start right from the beginning, where she lied about her age. Then progress through the season from there.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 01:19:06 PM »
I love how Nat and Kev WANTED Jeff to get Michele to use the POV on him...got ticked that he wouldn't go along with the plan, and now that Michele is WILLNG to do it, they aren't down with it...

And then they turn it around and say they "played a trick on them" to get Russ out...

Umm...you didn't play a trick, you full out lied!  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 01:22:30 PM »
I still don't understand how people haven't questioned nat more on some of the things she said for an 18 yo. Talking about sleeping over at her BFs pretty openly.  Just the other night talking about how a year, or two ago they went away somewhere for one of his relatives graduation...ok..so at barely 16 her dad let her go away on a trip with her bf?  yeah right!!  maybe it's just that people hate listening to her and aren't really listening when she tells these stories...but that was a huge red flag to me.  

and then the drinking...even talking about how she wants Kevin's HOH drinks...hello people!! BB and CBS would be held liable for letting someone under 21 drink.  

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »
Jordan should give herself a penalty vote :)
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »
I still don't understand how people haven't questioned nat more on some of the things she said for an 18 yo. Talking about sleeping over at her BFs pretty openly.  Just the other night talking about how a year, or two ago they went away somewhere for one of his relatives graduation...ok..so at barely 16 her dad let her go away on a trip with her bf?  yeah right!!  maybe it's just that people hate listening to her and aren't really listening when she tells these stories...but that was a huge red flag to me.  

and then the drinking...even talking about how she wants Kevin's HOH drinks...hello people!! BB and CBS would be held liable for letting someone under 21 drink.  
:waves: From Day One - if any of those HGs had half a brain or knew anything about BB, they would know that you have to be 21 to be on the show in the first place! They made a slight exception for Danielle Donato because: 1) she turned 21 in the house, and more importantly, 2) her father was in the house with her, which automatically transferred any liability for her behavior from BB to him.

Natalie has made soooo many slip ups, BB should show a compendium of those instead of her lies. Every single HG would slap themselves like this  :groan:  once they saw it. Kevin has said to her a couple of times: "I don't know about you", but he never follows up.  :duno:

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 02:07:41 PM »
Wonder what it would take to have a very large box of BUGS dropped into the backyard for the uber-annoying Gnat?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
Wonder what it would take to have a very large box of BUGS dropped into the backyard for the uber-annoying Gnat?

:yess: Okay, this is the best idea yet!   :funny:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »
From Day One - if any of those HGs had half a brain or knew anything about BB, they would know that you have to be 21 to be on the show in the first place!

Which season did they have the underage girl in the house? A few years under 21; can't remember how old she was.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 02:13:42 PM »
If that "key" comes into play and Jeff comes off the block.  How crunchy is Kev and Nat gonna feel?  They will so have egg on their faces and BB will have 2 morphed Russ/Chima's on their hands.   :lol:  One could wish...
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 02:22:12 PM »
I do think if the key is gonna come into play it won't be till the live show for added suspense.  maybe BB is still thinking over what to do...if they leave the whole PB thing vague to the HG and to us they could do whatever they want with it up till thursday right  :lol:  :colors :iok :iok

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 02:26:27 PM »

OMG OMG!!!! (I'm probably going to "out" myself as an uber nerdy reality show addict, but I'll take that chance)...Wasn't there some type of POV last year where they had bugs crawl on the HG's?  I can't remember if it was this or Survivor, but I thought the HG's were laying in boxes of dirt (maybe) and they dropped worms or something, and one of the girls (April?  Keesha?) jumped up and went running...

We need to PRAY to the BB gods that the next HOH is something like digging through a box of crickets for puzzle pieces, and then taking the pieces and putting them together - winner gets HOH.

Ok BB gods, make it happen!!!  :tup: