Author Topic: The smart play (warning HOH Spoiler)  (Read 3138 times)

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
The smart play (warning HOH Spoiler)
« on: August 27, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
Hi everyone first post but I read the boards all the time. Now that Kev is hoh the smart play is to break up team JJ. Russ was  right as long as they have a chance at the power  they  are going to walk to the f2. you have to break tem up. #1 target has to be jeff hes the biggest threat no matter what you trake one of them out it`s a no lose.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: The smart play (warning HOH Spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:09:12 PM »
I know that everyone keeps saying that jeff is the bigger threat, but i think jordan is right up there with him, not in compititions but to go up against in the f2 i think she would be very hard to beat too, most of the hg seems to like her.  If they do go up this week i personally would like to see jordan go home before jeff, i just like him better.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 11:12:31 PM »
Listening up to the conversation, Kevin wants to get rid of Michele. I smell backdoor.

Kevin doesn't deserve the cash if you don't get rid of Jeff. If he wins the next HOH, I suspect he'll win the first part of the final HOH because it's endurance. No matter who's left besides him, he'll win.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:17:13 PM »
Acutually Kevin and Nats plan is to get Jeff out but Nat changing her tune when shes alone with Kevin that Michele is smart and next week will be a quick/question type HOH and Michele is strong at those then they say they will see how the POV goes they have time. The plan is to put Jeff and Michele up and explain to Jeff that hes up there as a pawn as Kevin was last week and that if Jordan were up he would win the POV and take her down and Kevin wants his noms to stick.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
Acutually Kevin and Nats plan is to get Jeff out but Nat changing her tune when shes alone with Kevin that Michele is smart and next week will be a quick/question type HOH and Michele is strong at those then they say they will see how the POV goes they have time. The plan is to put Jeff and Michele up and explain to Jeff that hes up there as a pawn as Kevin was last week and that if Jordan were up he would win the POV and take her down and Kevin wants his noms to stick.

That is a good summation of the plans that have been in place for the last few days... interesting thing happened yesterday though... a little birdie named Russ got in Nat and Kevin's ear about getting Michelle out and I think they may be biting at the idea...

Either way (and I can't believe I'm saying this)  :ascared I think I'm actually rooting for Kevin and Nat now... they have played a lot of people for a fool and made it past obstacles they shouldn't have lasted past... props to them for that.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 12:31:23 PM »
I don't know if it is just me but I started out really liking Jeff and now I think he is very weird.  All his positive speaking junk like when Jordan was saying some little rhyme while drawing on his back and he got super weird about it.  Also he seems to have found a full time job picking his nose. :groan:  That really grosses me out!  I think the America's vote has went to his head.  I also don't care for the sharp tone he uses when he speaks to Jordan.  I wish she would tell him to take a flying leap.  I hope she wins the whole thing with Michelle in second place.