Author Topic: CBS Fantasy Game  (Read 19779 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
CBS Fantasy Game
« on: August 27, 2009, 03:12:14 PM »
Here's the link to the site:

www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/fantasy/

I've sent out invites for our Private Tribe -  Reality Fan Forum.  I think I got everyone that was in it last season invited.  If you don't get an email invite let me know.  Anyone else that would like to join send me your CBS username and the email attached to your CBS game.  Time to get spoiling!!!   :tup:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: CBS Fantasy Game
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »
TY for invite.  It was much easier this time to register.   :wohoo:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »
Glad you made it in okay.  Having trouble getting axeman in.  Hope everyone else makes it okay. 

Now . . . anybody have any spoiler info  ;)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 04:54:38 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm in!
 :hearts:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 09:17:16 PM »
 :waves: You are in Snooky!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:15 PM »
What's involved in the game? :D

I'm interested to join!

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 02:22:57 PM »
 :duno: Guess I shoulda checked here first. Duh. I started a thread in spoilers. I am in the fantasy league but not the private one. Don't have an invite yet but sure would like one.
Surviv-a-holic
:)          }*

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:36 AM »
joab - the game is fairly simple and straight forward.  You pick 4 survivors to be on your team each week.  They earn points for doing certain activities during the episode.  Winning the reward or immunity, reading tree mail, crying, having Jeff say your name, etc.  Or lose points for getting voted out, exiled, etc.  The entire list of points can be found on the CBS site.  Spoiling and luck help equally sometimes.  If you know who is supposed to be voted out you can figure out which team wins the immunity challenge, etc.  The overall winner gets a nice trip, the weekly high scorers are put into a drawing for a trip to the finale.

Rory - not sure why the invite didn't make it to you.   I thought I sent you one.  PM me your email address and I'll resend the invite.  I may have accidently missed you when I was clicking through my address book.

Anybody else not invited that would like to join???  PM me your email and CBS user name.  Just make sure to check/update your picks each week.  Forgetting just 1 week can take you out of the running for a prize. 

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 06:47:40 PM »
Hello S1 and everyone....I would like to join if you will have me...looking for even a better year than last....Hugs and ^5's....Rog

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 06:53:53 PM »
Hey Rog, glad to see you finally found your way here!!!  Just PM me your email address you used to register at CBS and I'll get you an invite sent.  Good Luck!!!

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 09:07:14 PM »
Thanks S1...I am in.. :jumpy:.looked for you at RTVW during S18..but never found a name close to yours.. :duno:..just happend by this site doing a search for spoiler stuff.. :yess:.good luck to all on S19...Rog :casey

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 10:57:46 PM »
:welcome: to RFF, Rog!! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 07:27:00 AM »
TY for invite.  It was much easier this time to register.   :wohoo:
Got your email invite, s1.  Thank you!  Yes, as bee1233 said, it was lots easier to register.  I had NO probs this time!

Great seeing you all.  I've been on pc & tv hiatus all summer!  But now I'm readiiiee to hit the games!  :wohoo:

Rudy ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 05:03:00 AM by RudyRules »

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »
Hi Rudy and welcome back!!!  I have a tendency to take the summer off also.  Can't wait for Thursday, this season looks very promising!!!

Welcome to the tribe Rog!!!  This should be a great season, aren't they all  :tup: 

Our tribe has at least 9 members now.  If there are more I can't see them. I've got:

S1
axman
bee1233
luvrudy
geo
skirk
gavinator
snooky
chaoswva

if there are others please post here so we'll know you're there even if we can't see you.  Good Luck & Good Spoiling  :neener:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 03:43:36 AM »
Hello all...can't wait for thursday.  So good to see everyone back again.  :hosed

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 05:14:51 AM »
Thanks for the welcome baaaccck with all you great gamers!  Good to be here. anxious to spoil like crazy, and have a blast! 

Yep, looks like it'll be a great season.  :jam:

Good Luck to all of us!  :wohoo:

Oh btw, if you'd like to add another game to your agenda, check out Lance's Survivor Pick'em in the registration info...in the Samoa thead.  I started a team called RFF.   

Rudaaaaay

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »
Count me in! Nice to have survivor back!

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »
 :duno: What the heck? "Your team earns 10 points any time Jeff Probst says the name of one of your Survivors after saying the word “NOW”. How do we spoil that  :groan:
Surviv-a-holic
:)          }*

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 03:45:11 PM »
:welcome: to RFF, Rog!! :waves:

Thanks for the warm fuzzy Georiga Peach welcome....Hugs, Rog

In case anyone missed it there is a new point category this year...IMHO I dont see it coming in to play much unless CBS-Sprint clued Jiffy in before the shooting started...when do you say the word "NOW" before saying someones name....scolding kids is all I can think of...lol....

Jeff Says Your Name NOW: Your team earns 10 points any time Jeff Probst says the name of one of your Survivors after saying the word “NOW”. ...edited to note.....sorry Rory...I should have read on before I posted.....^5

Also a good spoil site some may not be aware of........
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID2&conf=DCConfID1[/color]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:48:12 PM by chaoswva »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 05:17:53 AM »
 :waves: Hey all gamer freaks!!  Would any of you like to play another game? Lance's Survivor Pick'em game ?
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20806.0.html
It's real ez!  Not time consuming.  Check it out and see what ya think.  Maybe some of you have already played it? 

I started a Lancer's topic in this same thread so if you have time, hope you'll check it out too!  ;D
Thanks bunches!  :hugs:

I'm looking forward to playing the cbs game with ya.  Geez, can hardly believe it's almost Survivor Day!!

Rudaaay  (I'm LuvRudiii for the cbs game)

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
CBS site is no longer on blackout.  I went into the site from the main cbs page not my favs.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »
oh good...runs off to look!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 05:53:31 PM »
I would suggest checking your picks before show starts.  My picks fell off.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »
Mine were fine...but it took a good 30 seconds before I could see them.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline chaoswva

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 06:13:52 PM »
Bonus point question has finally been posted....same ole place..under the Sprint phone AD....

During Russell's made up story about his escape from his flooded home in New Orleans, what was the name of his fictional dog?
Bullwinkle
Jack
Rocky

I was checking my picks about 5est last week and it had gone to blackout then a few minutes later it was up but most everones picks were gone....I emailed S1 with a Hey Big Alert...all our picks are gone..luckily they were showing back up in a few minutes....the official points have not been posted yet...if this helps anybody...these are my estimates...I compare them with a few other peoples and they are usually within 2-3 name calls of being right...good luck....Roger

Foa Foa
Ashley==37
Ben====10
Betsy===16
Elizabeth=28
Jaison===22
Marisa==27
Mick===43
Mike===10
Natalie==10
Russ H==28
Galu